Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: American Troops in Iraq Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
b95000

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Whisper

"Are we dutybound to accept all typical ugly American spin as the Gospel Truth?"

Are we duty bound to accept this typical ugly communist's spin on world history and the state of current affairs?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:36pm

What are "Islamic economics?"

We know what Islamic economics are and I am sure there is no need for us to share such precious knowledge specially with people smelling so gutterly of spite.

I ask, and you don't answer...I'll ask again - what is "Islamic economics?"
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:46pm

You claim to know everything about Islam, in fact, you prescribe the way Muslims must live so you must know what is the proscribed Islamic Economic system.

IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:51pm

Are we duty bound to accept this typical ugly communist's spin on world history and the state of current affairs?
You mean the state of current NeoCon affairs? The state the world has been consigned to by the abuse of Military Might be it communist or Cap It Allist?

Is there any difference when it comes to brutality or imperialist greed?

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 16 November 2005 at 1:59pm

You claim to know everything about Islam, in fact, you prescribe the way Muslims must live so you must know what is the proscribed Islamic Economic system.

I certainly DON'T make such a claim.  I certainly don't prescribe how Muslims must live.  Someone brought up the idea of "Islamic economics" and I'm simply asking them what that means to them...unlike the 'fit' your post is in..!
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 16 November 2005 at 2:52pm
My friend the day you are really interested to know Islam beyond your exaggerated concern about the "death cultists" you will know what Islam and Muslims really are.
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 16 November 2005 at 3:04pm
The day you acknowledge that Islam is undergoing an attack from within, beyond your exaggerated characterization of 'us evil'; a civil war from within Islam (as well as pressures from the outside to be sure) - is the day that you will have understood a large component of what the present conflict is about.  Sure there are other components, but the death cultists are certainly one of them.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 17 November 2005 at 2:49pm

No one can deny the existence of certain criminal elements in the Muslim world, but the percentage is no larger or smaller than criminal elements elsewhere in the world. We just need to see how these elements have been aided and abetted by oppressive policies.

Let's take Kashmir for an instance. The Brits sold it to the Dogras for a mere Rs.7.5 millions! (as if it were a part of their mother's dowry) The kashmiris have been an independent sovereign country for ages before the Brits moved in - but the potbellied impotent White Hall mandarins attached it to India.

The Kashmiris rose in fullscale rebellion. The world Community promised them their Right of Self Determination through a plebesite! Now that was in 1948. They have been waiting ever since for us to fulfill our promise with them.

Would you blame them if they chose to take it all in their own hands at some stage?

We see a similar, in fact, far worse thing in Palestine.

But, when it comes to East Timor, the global masters carve out a state for them in five minutes!

Placing US troops in Saudi Arabia was a mistake to put it mildly. How else would OBL rise to the status of a global Muslim hero?

Injustice, far more than anything else, is the breeding ground of terror and death cultists. It's very easy to take a life. It is extremely hard to lay one's own on the line. We culture suicide bombers by denying them justice and human considerations.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 16 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version