|Active Topics Memberlist Calendar Search Help|
|Register Login Old Forum|
|IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue|
|Topic: Hope in Life and Islam....|
Joined: 08 December 2004
Online Status: Offline
| Topic: Hope in Life and Islam....
Posted: 06 November 2005 at 2:34pm
There is hope in Life and Islam as these are one and the same processes that are unfolding in the Lives of All Beings Seen and Unseen along with Affirmations of Faith hopefully, Inshallah.
So We may say Islam is Al Hayat or Islam is Life.
We also need accept that what We do to Ourselves, Others and the World We do to Allah, God, The Creator for We are part of His Being and all Mankind and the World which is One Soul, One Being.
Hence the importance and need for excellence in Education, Training, Guidance, Counseling, Consultation and Prayer with Living Prayers along with a Daily Hajj to Our selves, Our Families, Our Communities, our Nations and world seeing where We need assitance with some challenge or where We can assist Others, this is My Call for An Interfaith Jihad where the Knowledge, Education, Technology, Experience etc. is shared amongst all Mankind so We all have the tools to resolve Our challenges or at least the Knowledge of where to recieve Excellent counseling, Education and Guidance in resolving Our Challenges in a Respectful, Caring and Peaceful, Law Abiding manner that gives all concerned their Dignity and Respect.
Also an undertaking to educate the whole of Mankind as to their Human Rights according to the Human Rights Act.
The is Hope and We must find it within Ourselves, Others and the World! May Everyone find and see Hope in the World and Themselves and Others, Inshallah!
Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi
The key components of a Positive Life and a Postive Islam are:
1. Excellence in Attitude, Accountability and Responsiblity
2. Excellence in Education and Training
3. Excellence in Counseling and Consultation
4. Excellence in Prayer and Living Prayers ie guidaning someone to Community Resources that can assist them in a positive, Respectful and Caring Manner
5. Making a Momentary, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Monthly Hajj or Pilgrimage to Self, Family, Community, Nation, World and seeing where there is a Challenge that requires attention and seeking out the Personal, Family, Community, Nation , World Resources to resolve the Challenge in a Dignified, Caring, Compassionate and Respectful Manner that gives all involved their Dignity and Respect.
6. Learn to appreciate the uniqueness of the various Cultures and Peoples and Respect everyones right to be the same or different.
Anne Marie Elderkin Habibi
Edited by amlhabibi2000
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com