Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

General Islamic Matter
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : General Islamic Matter
Message Icon Topic: Help me find the way Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Birgitta

Online Status: Offline
Quote Birgitta Replybullet Posted: 20 April 2014 at 1:08am
I remeber one muslim said to me ; there are many st**id muslims , but islam is not st**id .

I cannot listen to everything muslims says , for at the end of the day this relationship I have with Allah is something between me and Him . And He will judged me for what I have done . He has seen my longing and searching . He knows what I stand for .

I have falling in love with islam . I think if you want to live close to your Creator ; islam is the right religion .

Only the praying five times a day makes a revolution in your life !

But , of course , I as a person my whole life living outside the muslim community feel that some expressions are foreign to me .

But I will find my way

Asalaim
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 21 April 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Birgitta

I remeber one muslim said to me ; there are many st**id muslims , but islam is not st**id .

I cannot listen to everything muslims says , for at the end of the day this relationship I have with Allah is something between me and Him . And He will judged me for what I have done . He has seen my longing and searching . He knows what I stand for .

I have falling in love with islam . I think if you want to live close to your Creator ; islam is the right religion .

But , of course , I as a person my whole life living outside the muslim community feel that some expressions are foreign to me .

But I will find my way [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Asalaim [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="middle" />

Asalaamu Alaykum

Islam is perfect because it is the religion from our Creator.

Muslims are not because we are only human beings.

If you have taken the Shahada then you must learn to pray and at the stipulated times because this is a command from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Baby Muslims (reverts) will think this will be a daunting task but if you have real fear and love for Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala then it will be so easy to do.

I suggest that you read the Hadiths of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) because it will teach you how to practice your deen. I recommend sunnah.com and for reading the Qura'n try quran.com.

As a side note if I could just say this for encouragement, I used to love my sleep and I was never an early morning person but now that I am a Muslim waking up at 3am or 4 am is no problem for me, once one has hidaya and taqwa then everything else will be easy In Shaa Allah.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala make it easy for you to find the Straight Path. Ameen.
IP IP Logged
Birgitta

Quote Birgitta Replybullet Posted: 22 April 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Abu Loren

Originally posted by Birgitta

But I will find my way [IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="middle" />

Asalaim [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="middle" />

Asalaamu Alaykum

Islam is perfect because it is the religion from our Creator.

Muslims are not because we are only human beings.

If you have taken the Shahada then you must learn to pray and at the stipulated times because this is a command from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Baby Muslims (reverts) will think this will be a daunting task but if you have real fear and love for Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala then it will be so easy to do.

I suggest that you read the Hadiths of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) because it will teach you how to practice your deen. I recommend sunnah.com and for reading the Qura'n try quran.com.

As a side note if I could just say this for encouragement, I used to love my sleep and I was never an early morning person but now that I am a Muslim waking up at 3am or 4 am is no problem for me, once one has hidaya and taqwa then everything else will be easy In Shaa Allah.

May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala make it easy for you to find the Straight Path. Ameen.

Asalaamu Alaykum

Thank you for good words
Yes , I feel I am on the right path although there is much for me to learn .
As for praying I am looking forward for it every time for it gives so much reward .
I use to have sleeping disorder and woke up early and could not sleep well .
After I started to pray in early mornings I sleep deeply and sweet after I have done my prayer .
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version