Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

General Islamic Matter
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : General Islamic Matter
Message Icon Topic: Can muslims of different sects go to the Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
truthfull

Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote truthfull Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2014 at 8:56am
Islam is to follow quran

Islam forbid magic but Sufi allow it

Practicing magic is Major sin

Allah say in quran :

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut.

Allah. Forgive all sins accept association

Asking on graves is forbidden

Shia practice it

It is also forbidden and consider as major sins

Major sin mean it take you out of islam.

Allah say :

If you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your association. And none can inform you like [one] Acquainted [with all matters].............

And not equal are the living and the dead. Indeed, Allah causes to hear whom He wills, but you cannot make hear those in the graves.

Edited by truthfull - 09 May 2014 at 9:08am
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 17 May 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Mylife20

Mosque*
I'm just wondering like among Sunni and quranic or Sunni and Sufi or Shia and Sufi. I don't really know how this works. I'm not new to the Islamic faith but I want to go to a masjid nearby. I've gone to a masjid in the past. Over time, I've realized around many muslims I don't exactly see eye to eye with what I believe all the time. I'm a quranic Muslim. I'm just wondering before going should I find out what affiliation it is first or what?

Sorry for spelling problems my phone automatically spell checks some words sorry.

As Salaamu Alaykum Mylife , Their nothing wrong with going to diffrent Masjid This way you can get a better overstanding of the diffrent school of thought .Always give respect when going to these diffrent Masjid's . Thats all . I can say this because when Muslims go to another country , They're allow to go to another Masjid  to pray . Also this is a very good topic   to discuss . Plus it not a good thing to go to one house worahip / Masjid and Challenge their Doctrine / Teaching . That's A No No . Also their a Big diffrent between Discussing one religion and debateing one Religion .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
yodenny
Male Islam
Starter.
Starter.

Quote yodenny Replybullet Posted: 18 June 2014 at 10:11am
Assalamualaikum dear brother in islam what prevents you to go to the house of Allah where there is much worship and remembrance of him? is it because a man does not believe in everything you believe in? does it make it right to not worship your lord in a place of gathering where there is much remembrance of him where people are seeking his guidance and mercy. Glory be to him lord of the worlds there is no one worthy of worship except Allah whether they believe in other ideology's or not it is not up to us to decide we can only remind them of the truth

[88:21-22]So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder. (21) You are not over them a controller. (22)

so do not let anything get in the way of worshiping our Lord it could be that the shaytan is whispering to you indeed he is a clear enemy remember we will all be tested and we will all return to him
Glory be to Allah
may peace be with you
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version