Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue  
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2014 at 6:46am
Originally posted by neil

God IS omnipresent because there is nowhere I can go without being aware of His presence in me.

God is a warmonger because He wars against evil.

I'm on His side, so me too:

Eph 6:12     For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

I would respectfully suggest that, if your scriptures won't stand up to scrutiny, then you should withdraw from the polemic ...and "stand down" from the battle for truth.

1 Praise the LORD!
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
Who delights greatly in His commandments.
Psa 112:2 His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed.
Psa 112:3 Wealth and riches will be in his house,
And his righteousness endures forever.
Psa 112:4 Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;
He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
Psa 112:5 A good man deals graciously and lends;
He will guide his affairs with discretion.
Psa 112:6 Surely he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.
Psa 112:7 He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Psa 112:8 His heart is established;
He will not be afraid,
Until he sees his desire upon his enemies.

The only time to be afraid is when you see the punishment God has for His enemies.

1Pe 3:14     But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.”

A life without fear!
Wonderful!!!

N

Did the Christian God of the Bible ever come down to earth himself , Some Christian will say yes knowing I'm not talking about Yashu'a . Yahuwa son . However in Genesis 18 ; 21 , Where It States ; I will go down now , And see whether they have done altogether according to the Cry of it . Which is come unto me , And if not , I will know . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Why would The Almighty God have to come down to earth to see something Physically , Because the word used for '' See '' In Genesis 18 ; 21 , Is Ra'Ah - aramic - meaning '' To See , Look At , Inspect , Perceive , To Have Vision '' Which is the same word word used in Genesis 2 ; 19 , For Adam seeing - A physical Man , With physical eyes . Does this mean he had physical eyes ?

Genesis 2 ; 19 , Where It States ;  And out of the Ground the LORD God formed every Beast of the field , and every fowl of the Air and brought them unto Adam to see what he Would Call them ; and whatsoever Adam called every living Creature that was the name thereof . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Why does he have to come down before he Knows Something ? Isn't he the All Knowing ? Shouldn't He Already Know ? And what place on Earth could '' God '' Who you Christians say created the whole world and has it in His Hands , Be coming from ? Then in ( Number 11 ; 16 - 17 ) , The God of the Bible tells Moses to hather Seeventy Elder of Israel together and to bring them to the Tabernacle of the congregation with him so that they can be with him , And he , The God of the bible , Would come down and talk with them .

Numbers 11 ; 16 - 17 , Where It States ;  And the Lord said unto Moses , Gather unto me Seventy Men of the Elder of Israel , Whom thou knowest to be the Elders of the people , And ifficers over them ; And bring them unto the Tabernacle of the congregation , That they may stand there with thee . And I will come down and talk with thee there ; And I will take of the spirit which is upon thee , And put it upon them ; And they shall bear the burden of the people with thee , That thou bear it not thyself alone . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Why couldn't the God of the Bible make his Voice heard , The way Christians cliam his voiced came out of A Burning Bush in Exodus 3 ; 2 - 4 , Where It States ; And the Angel of the Lord appeared unto him in A Flame of Fire out of the Midst of a Bush ; And he looked , And , Behold , The Bush Burned with Fire , And the Bush was not consumed . And Moses said , I will not turn aside , And see this great sight why the Bush is not burnt . And then the Lord saw that he turned aside to see , God Called Unto Him Out Of The Midst Of The Bush , And Said , Moses , Moses , And He Said , Here Am I . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Why would God have to come down to earth to talk to man ? Why Couldn't he just put the ( Though Into His Head ) ? Is the God of the Christian Bible Omnipresent , Meaning everywhere at the same time , Most Christian will say yes . However , According to ( John 14 ; 2 ) the God of the Bible has A House with Mansions in it .

John 14 ; 2 , Where It States ; In My Father's House Are Many Mansion ; If It Were Not So , I Would Have Told You , I Go To Prepare A Place For You . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

The Greek word used for '' House '' Is - Oikia - greek - Meaning '' Residence '' , But usually an Abode , Home Household . The Greek word used for '' Mansions '' Is - Mone - greek - meaning ''A Staying , Residence , Abode , Mansion '' .  So if the God of the Christian Bible has a House , Or a residence then he can't be everywhere at the same tiome .

If God of the Christians Bible is in Heaven according to (  Luke 11 ; 2 , Matthew 5 ; 45 , Matthew 6 ; 9 , Mark 11 ; 25 ) And Heaven is inside some place , Then the God of the Christians Bible is within something that is inside something making the God of the Christians Bible ( Quite Small and Definitely not Omnipresent .

Luke 11 ; 2 , Where It States ; And he said unto them , When ye pray , say Our Father which art in Heaven Hallowed be thy name . Thy Kingdom come . Thy will be done , as in Heaven so in Earth . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Matthew 5 ; 45 , Where It States ; That ye May Be the Children of your Father which is in Heaven for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the Good and sendeth rain on the just and on the Unjust .  < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Matthew 6 ; 9 , Where It States ; After this manner therefore Pray ye ; Our Father which art in heaven , Hallowed Be thy Name . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Mark 11 ; 25 , Where It States ; And when ye stand praying , Forgive if have aught against any ; that your Father also which is in Heaven may forgive you your Trespasses .  < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

According to Revelation 14 ; 17 Heaven has  a temple in it . And the Greek word for '' Heaven '' is Ouranos - greek - which means '' Heaven '' , Air , Sky , The vaulted expanse of the sky with all things visible in it '' And the greek word used for '' Temple '' , Is Naos - greek - Meaning '' Temples , A Shrine , Used of the Temple at Jeruselum , But only of the sacred edifice ( Or Sanctuary ) Itself , Consisting of the holy place and the holy of the holies ( In Classical Greek It Is Used Of Sanctuary Of Cell Of The Temple , Where The Image Of God Was Placed Which Is Distinguished From The Whole Enclosure ) .

Revelation 14 ; 17 , Where It States ; And another angel came out of the temple which is in Heaven , he also having a sharp sickle . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

And if Heaven has a Temple , And Heaven has Windows ( Genesis 7 ; 11 ) , And Doors as found in ( Revelation 4 ; 1 ) .

Genesis 7 ; 11 , Where It States ; In the six hundredth year of Noah Life in the second moth , the seventeenth day of the month , the same day Were all the fountains of the great Deep Broken Up and the Windows of Heavens were opened . < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

Revelation 4 ; 1 , Where It States ; After this I looked , and behold , a Door was opened in Heaven and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me ; which said , Come up hither , and I will show thee things which must be hereafter .  < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

The Greek word used for '' Door ''  Is '' Thura - greek - meaning '' Door , Gate , The Vestibule,
Used Of Any Opening Like A Door , An Entrance , Way Or Passage Into , '' Again , I repeat , If Heaven has Doors ,Then it has  a Ceiling and Floors . And according to ( Psalm 11 ; 4 ) The God of the Bible in his Holy Temple , Where it says and I quote in part '' The Lord Is In His Holy Temple ... God can not be less than himself and if the God of the Bible Dwells in Temples , Then doesn't that mean that The Temple Is Bigger Than Him ?

Psalm 11 ; 4 , Where It States ;  The LORD Is In His Holy Temple , The LORD Throne Is In Heaven His Eyes Behold His Eyelids Try The Children Of Men .  < King James Version Hebrew - Greek Key Word Study Bible >

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2014 at 6:51am

neil my gift to you , So that you know who your dealing with here , Now read veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy slowlyyyyy okkkkk

Our Father  ~ The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Called On Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala As '' Our Father , Not My Father .

Who Art In The Galactical Heaven ~ This Is Saying That The Creator Is Not On Earth As The So - Called Christians Teach . He Did Not Come Down As A Spirit Into The  Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Therefore He Is Not On Earth .

Holy Is Your Name ~ He Said , '' Holy '' Is The Name Of '' Our Father '' . He Did Not Say Holy Was His Name , Jesus . Holy Is The Name Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , Ya Huwa .

Thy Kingdom Come ~  He Did Not Bring Us A Kingdom As The So-called Christians Teach . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) In His Prayer , Thy Kingdom ( Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala Kingdom ) Come . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Had No Kingdom Of His Own .

Thy Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven ~ The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Did Not Say That He Was Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala '' So On Earth '' Bring The Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth . This Is The Lie Taught To Many Searching People . However , This Prayer Says Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala Kingdom  Is Destined To Come .

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread ~ For Him To Say This In His Prayer , Meant That He Did Not Have The Power To Provide For Himself  Or Others Without The Help Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala . Without The Father He Could Not Do Anything Because He Was Only The Instrument Being Used . The Prophet Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Would Always Tell Them That He Was Not Greater Than The One That Sent Him .

And Forgive Us Our Debts , As We Forgive Our Debtors ~ This Statement Could Only Be Made By Mortal , Meaning One Who Has Trespassed On Other People . In The Story When Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Turned The Tables In The Tabernacle , He Knew It Was Wrong . He Knew It Was The Wrong Method In Dealing With These People . However , His Human Nature Overpowered Him And He Reacted With Anger .

And Lead Us Not Into Temptation ~ Here , This Verse Clearly Tells Us That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )  Was A Regular Man That Could Be Tempted . Satan ( CH ) Knew That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )  Was Not The Creator . The Book Of The Prophet Job ( Pbuh ) Implies How The Devil ( CH ) Addressed Our Creator In Heaven . He Spoke To Him Humbly , As A Servant , Not Like He Spoke To Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) On The Mountain . Also , The Devil ( CH ) Would Not Try To Tempt Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala , For He Knows That He Owns The East And The West ; The Entire Universe . Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh )  Could Not Be The Creator  In The Flesh Because Satan ( CH ) Came To Him And Offered Him All His Eyes Could See .  Could The Creator Have Been Tempted By A City ?  Only Man  Could Be Bribed  With Such Materialistic  Want .

But Deliver Us From Evil ~ This Also Contradicts The So-called Christian Doctrine . If Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Came To Save Man , Why Would He Have To Be Delivered From Evil ?  He Was Not The Creator Or The Creator's Son , But A Mortal Man That Was Susceptible To The Temptations Of Evil .

For Thine Is The Kingdom , And The Power , And The Glory , Forever  ~ This Verse Says That Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Would Never Get A Kingdom Of His Own ( Unless Of Course Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta'Ala  Should Grant It To Him ) . This Destroys  That Myth   That The Jesus The Messiah ( Pbuh ) Came With A Kingdom , Or That His Kingdom Would Be On Earth , For '' Thine '' Means ( Your Not ( Mine ) .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:01am
 neil Question for you ok . Does  The Christian God Have A  Human Form ?  
Exodus 15 ; 3 ~ God Is A Man Of War !
1. The Lord ( Yahweh )  Is A Man Of War  . Okay ! Your God Is A Man Of War According To The Bible ?

Psalm 27 ; 8 ~ God Has A Face !
2 . Thy Face , Lord ( Yahweh ) Will I Seek . And This God Who Is A Man Of War Has A Face .

Psalm 11 ; 4 ~ God Has Eyes , And Eyelids !
3 . The  Lord ( Yahweh )  Is In His Holy Temple . The Lord Throne Is In Heaven ; His Eyes  Behold His Eyelids Try ...  And On God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes . And Eyelids .

Acts 17 ; 30 God Winks ! 
4 . God ( Theos ) Winked  ~ And On God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes  That Wink To See With ! ..

5 .Genesis 8 ; 21 ~ God Has A Nose ! And The Lord ( Yahweh )  Smelled A Sweet Savor ..
So This God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes  That Wink , And Has A Nose To Smell With

6 . Isaiah 1 ; 20 ~ God Has A Mouth !  For The Mouth Of The Lord ( Yahweh )  ... And This God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes  That Wink , And Has A Nose To Smell , And A Mouth To Speak And Eat With .

7 . Isaiah 30 ; 27 ~ Behold , The Name Of The Lord ( Yahweh ) Cometh From Far . Burning With His Anger  . And The Burden Thereof Is Heavy ; His Lips  Are Full Of Indignation , And His Tongue  As A Devouring Fire . ..... So What Your Bible Is Telling Us So Far Is That Is God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes  That Wink ,  And A Nose And Mouth Is Angry . And His Lips , That Are Full Of Indignation , Which Is A Reaction To An Injustice Or Meanness 
, And Tongue As A Devouring Fire .

8 . Isaiah 40 ; 7 ~ God Has Bad ( Hot ) Breath That Withered  The Grass And Made The Flowers Fade ! ... The Grass Whithereth . The Flower Fadeth ; Because The Spirit ( Breath ) Of The Lord ( Yahweh )  Bloweth Upon It ...  Then It Tells Us That This God Who Is A Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes  That Wink , And Has A Nose And Mouth Is Angry . And His Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , Which Is A Reaction To An Injustice Or Meanness , And A Tongue As Devourning Fire , Has Bad Breath .

9 . Psalm 18 ; 6 , 8 ~ God Has Ears , A Mouth And Exhale Smoke From Out Of His Nostrils , So God Smokes ! .... I Called Upon My Lord ( Yahweh ) . And Cried Unto My God ( Eloheem ) He Heard My Voice Out Of His Temple , And My Cry Came Before Him , Even Into His Ears .  ( 8 ) . There Went Up A Smoke Out Of His Nostril  And Fire Out Of His Mouth  ....  So Not Only Does This God Who Is This Man Of War Has A Face With Eyes  That Wink , And Has A Nose  And Mouth Is Angry . And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , Which Is A Reaction To An Injustice Or Meanness , And A Tongue As A Devouring Fire . That Has Bad Breath , He Smokes Too ?

10 . Isaiah 7 ; 18 ~ God Hisses !  And It Shall Come To Pass In That Day . That The Lord ( Yahweh ) Shall Hiss ...  So This God Who Smokes , Had Bad Breath Winks His Eyes , Has A Nose And An Angry Mouth And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , A Tongue As A Devouring Fire . Hissses Like A Snake , Because Snakes Hiss , People Talk !

11 . Isaiah 52 ; 10 ~ God Has A Holy Arm !  The Lord ( Yahweh ) Hath Made Bare His Holy Arm  ...

12 . Psalms 8 ; 1 , 3 ~ God Has Fingers ...  O Lord ( Yahweh )  The Lord ( Adown )  ...  ( 3 ) . When I Consider Thy Heavens . The Work Of Thy Fingers '' .

13 . Exodus 24 ; 10 ~ God Has Feet ! ... And They Saw The ( God Eloheem ) Of Israel ; And ( There Was ) Under His Feet , '' .... So Not Only Is This God Who Smokes , Has Bad Breath Winks His Eyes , Has A Nose And An Angry Mouth And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , A Tongue As A Devouring Fire . Hiss Like A Snake . He Has Arms . Fingers , And Feet .

14 . Judges 5 ; 23 ~ God Is Powereless Against The Mighty And Needs Man's Help ?  .... Because They Came Not To The Help Of Lord ( Yahweh )  To The Help Of The Lord ( Yahweh )  Against The Mighty '' . .....  Then To Top It All Off This God Who Smokes , Has Bad Breath , And Winks His Eyes , Has A Nose , Arms , Fingers , And Feet ; And An Angry Mouth And Lips That Are Full Of Indignation , A Tongue As A Devouring Fire , And Hisses . Like A Snake , He's Powerless Against The Mighty And Needs Man's Help !

15 . Numbers 23 ; 22 ~ God Has The Strength Of A Unicorn ! ....'' God ( El )  Brought Them Out Of Egypt ; He Hath As It Were The Strength Of An Unicorn .  ~  And Now You Mean To Tell Me This Mighty God Who Need Mans Help Against The Mighty , Only Has The Strength Of A Unicorn ?

16 . Genesis 2 ; 2 ~ God Has A Job  And Get Tired ? .... And On The Seveth Day  God ( Eloheem )  Ended His Work Which He Had Made ; He Rested On The Seventh Day From All His Work ... So He Has A Job And Gets Tired And Goes To Sleep , That Is According To Your Bible ... Well . What Kind Of Job Does He Have ? Because It States In Genesis 1 ; 1 In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And The Earth . '' Does He Have Other Jobs , Since He's So Tired And Has To Rest ?

17 . Genesis 3 ; 21 ~ God Is A Tailor ! Unto Adam Also Unto His Wife Did The Lord ( Yahweh ) God ( Eloheem ) Makes Coats Of Skins , And Clothed  Them

18 . Isaiah 7 ; 20 ~ God Is A Barber ~ In The Same Day Shall The Lord ( Adonai ) Shave With A Razor ..  ..... He's Doing All Of This Work . Does He Have A Family ?

19 . Genesis 6 ; 2 God Has Son's ! ~ The Sons Of God ( Eloheem )  .... Has Sons ? Yes And His Sons Have Sex With Women According To The Bible !

20 . Genesis 6 ; 4 God's Son's Has Sex With Women ! ... When The Son's Of God ( Eloheem ) Came In Into The Dauthers Of Men And They Bare Children To Them .... How Did God Have Son's ? It Tells You Right In Your Bible , Just Look , And If You Don't Believe Me , Check It Out ! Just Look , And If You Don't Believe Me . Check It Out ! In John 7 ; 42 It States That '' Concering His Son Jesus Christ Our Lord , Which Was Made Of The Seed  Of David  '' And The Greek Word Used Here Is ''Sperma  '' Meaning '' The Seed , The Issue , The Semen Virile ''  .  So . Here You See That The God Of The Bible Is Very Physical . He Has Body Parts . He Works , He Gets Tired , And Even Rest .  ( Just  Like You ) .

This is why you should read your bible , Before you attack another Scriptures / Religion .

IP IP Logged
Abu Ahmad

Quote Abu Ahmad Replybullet Posted: 30 January 2014 at 1:58pm
To short that name to 'al' is most rude. U casn drop the 21 only.

Same goes 4 only 'abu' its a no-no.

IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Caringheart , As Salaamu Alaykum

Again let me say this again mind your business , You know what this clown was saying .

Also stop Assuming you know me when you don't As Salaamu Alaykum 

I have no problem giveing one respect , This clown knows if we were face to face he wouldn't  made that statement .

Greetings Al Saadiqeen21,

I'm curious, why do you make such assumptions?

I do not see what you see in his shortening of your name.  Have you known this 'neil' long enough to know his intent?  As far as I know he is fairly new here, and not beyond making mistakes, just as you or I may make mistakes.  All I see it that he took the 'A' from Al, and the 'S' from Saadiqeen and the 21.  Do you know that your names are not easy for english speakers?  It does not come natural or easy to type out a name like Saadiqeen without looking back several times to assure the spelling.

Perhaps neil himself will offer explanation of himself?
Either way it is better to take the high road and assume the best, is it not?  I believe this is advocated in the qur'an.

and I wonder, are you aware of how rude you are coming off to me?
If you are aware, then you say that you give respect, when you do not.

I am only trying to be helpful and considerate... as neil mentioned... 'a bringer of peace'.  Should we not seek harmony rather than enmity?  Did Muhammad not often act as mediator to bring peace between people when there was misunderstanding between them?

I wish you peace,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 31 January 2014 at 6:01pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 31 January 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Abu Ahmad

Greetings Abu Ahmad,

Thank you.  I did not realize.  I hope that I may be forgiven my lapse.  I try to conserve my energy since it is limited.
(and I will try to remember Smile ... I can not guarantee I will not have future lapses though.)

Salaam and blessings to you,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 31 January 2014 at 5:54pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 01 February 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Caringheart

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Caringheart , As Salaamu Alaykum

Again let me say this again mind your business , You know what this clown was saying .

Also stop Assuming you know me when you don't As Salaamu Alaykum 

I have no problem giveing one respect , This clown knows if we were face to face he wouldn't  made that statement .

Greetings Al Saadiqeen21,

I'm curious, why do you make such assumptions?

I do not see what you see in his shortening of your name.  Have you known this 'neil' long enough to know his intent?  As far as I know he is fairly new here, and not beyond making mistakes, just as you or I may make mistakes.  All I see it that he took the 'A' from Al, and the 'S' from Saadiqeen and the 21.  Do you know that your names are not easy for english speakers?  It does not come natural or easy to type out a name like Saadiqeen without looking back several times to assure the spelling.

Perhaps neil himself will offer explanation of himself?
Either way it is better to take the high road and assume the best, is it not?  I believe this is advocated in the qur'an.

and I wonder, are you aware of how rude you are coming off to me?
If you are aware, then you say that you give respect, when you do not.

I am only trying to be helpful and considerate... as neil mentioned... 'a bringer of peace'.  Should we not seek harmony rather than enmity?  Did Muhammad not often act as mediator to bring peace between people when there was misunderstanding between them?

I wish you peace,
Caringheart

Let me make this clear one more time , Mind your business , neil is nothing but a clown , He has no knowldge of Islam  but he has this need to Attack Islam . You have no knowldge of your own Bible and you want to play holy then tho , And Lie on his behalf

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 01 February 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Abu Ahmad

As Salaamu Alaykum Abu Ahmad neil know what he was doing , so does Caringheart both of them are full of it . This is the Nature of Some christians , They like to throw rock and then hide their hands .

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version