Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue  
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
neil

Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote neil Replybullet Posted: 27 January 2014 at 11:57pm
Any words spoken by a man who is "walking in the Spirit" is prophecy
Cr 14:39     Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.(Paul)

Any words in any form can be prophecy because their origin is God.

The NT superceded the OT.
The OT laws did not forgive sin.
Paul was walking as Christ did, in love,
Eph 3:19     And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Rom 13:10     Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

You see, keeping the OT law, like not eating pork, etc did not make him righteous before God.

When Christ dwells in a person after they are born again, they are a new person, a new creation.

2Cr 5:17     Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

It is not that Paul is a deceiver, as you claim, but that you do not understand, nor have experienced, the regenerative power of Christ.

You have "locked yourself out".

Regards

Neil
IP IP Logged
neil

Groupie
Groupie

Quote neil Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2014 at 12:05am
Dear Al Saadiqeen 21

I am not pleased to see you upset over shortening your name.

I do think you response is "over the top" and could be dealt with in a less vituperative way.

The time is short.

Jesus will soon return to gather his followers, like a thief in the night.
We are one day closer to this event than yesterday.

Hence the brevity.

Regards

N
IP IP Logged
neil

Groupie
Groupie

Quote neil Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2014 at 12:22am
God IS omnipresent because there is nowhere I can go without being aware of His presence in me.

God is a warmonger because He wars against evil.

I'm on His side, so me too:

Eph 6:12     For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

I would respectfully suggest that, if your scriptures won't stand up to scrutiny, then you should withdraw from the polemic ...and "stand down" from the battle for truth.

1 Praise the LORD!
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
Who delights greatly in His commandments.
Psa 112:2 His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed.
Psa 112:3 Wealth and riches will be in his house,
And his righteousness endures forever.
Psa 112:4 Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;
He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
Psa 112:5 A good man deals graciously and lends;
He will guide his affairs with discretion.
Psa 112:6 Surely he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.
Psa 112:7 He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Psa 112:8 His heart is established;
He will not be afraid,
Until he sees his desire upon his enemies.

The only time to be afraid is when you see the punishment God has for His enemies.

1Pe 3:14     But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.”

A life without fear!
Wonderful!!!

N
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2014 at 8:07am

My gift for you read it slow-ly ok Caringheart 

Peter was the traditional ( First Bishop of Rome ) , And was recognized in The Early Christian Church as the leader of the Disciples of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ and by The Roman Catholic Church as the first of its unbroken succession of Popes . According to Christian Belief , Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ came to rescue The Human Race from clutches of Sin and Death and hold out the hopes of Eternal Life and the Church would be the Body that would continue the struggle against Evil after Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ ' Ascent into Heaven . According to The Christian Book Of Why On Page Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ told Peter ..

You are Peter , And on this Rock I will build my Church , And the piwer of death shall not prevail against it . I will give you the Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven , And whatever you Bind on Earth shall be Bound in Heaven . And whatever yu Loose on Earth shall be Lossed in Heaven ( Matthew 16 ; 18 - 20 ) . The Church and Christ are as closeley connected as The Body and Head of a person . The Church . According to Traditional Christian Teaching . Is to form its members into the full maturity of Christ the Head ( Ephesian 4 ; 15 - 16 ) .

The Book of Matthew 16 ; 18 - 20 , Where It States ; ''And I Say Also Unto Thee , That Thou Art Peter , And Upon This Rock I Will Build My Church ; And The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Previal Against It . And I Will Give Unto Thee The ( Keys Of The Kingdom Of Heaven ) ; And Whatsoever Thou Shalt Bind On Earth Shall Be Bound In Heaven ; And Whatsoever Thou Shalt Loose On Earth Shall Be Loosed In Heaven < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Approximately fifteen years after Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ ' So-called Resurrection , Peter ( Simon ) became the leader of the Twelve Apostles , And after leading the Jerusalem Church for over twenty years , He set out on a wider ministry in the eastern mediteranean which brought him to Rome , Where he was martyred under the Roman Emperor Nero ( 54 68 C.E. ) .

Did Peter follow the same Laws Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ Followed ? Some Christians will say yes . However , Their ''Holy '' Bible says different . In fact , In Matthew 10 ; 5 , Where It States ; ''These Twelve Yashu'a Sent Forth , And Commanded Them , Saying , Go Not Into The Way Of The Gentiles , And Into Any City Of The Samaritans Enter Ye Not . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

However , Peter did the exact opposite of what Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ taught and went farther north on the mediteranean coast to Caesarea ( Act 10 ; 1 - 11 , 18 ) Where he converted Cornelius . A Centurion , Which is also know as the Italian Cohort , ( Acts 10 ; 1 ) .

The Book of Act 10 ; 1 - 11 , 18 , Where It States ; There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius , a centurion of the band called the Italian band , ( 2 ) . A Devout man , and One That Feared God with all his House , which gave much alms to the people , and prayed to God always . ( 3 ) . He saw in a Vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an Angel of God coming in to him , and saying unto him , Cornelius . ( 4 ) . And when he looked on him , he was afraid , and said , What is it , Lord ? And he said unto him , Thy Prayers and thine Alms are come up for a memorial before God . ( 5 ) . And now send men to Joppa , and call for one Simon , whose surname is Peter ; ( 6 ) . He lodgeth with one 'Simon a tanner , whose house is by the sea side ; he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do .

( 7 ) . And when the angel which spake unto Cornelius was departed , he called two of his household servants , and a devout soldier of them That Waited on him Continually . ( 8 ) . And when he Had Declared all these things unto them , he sent them to Joppa . ( 9 ) . On the morrow , as they went on their journey , and Drew Night unto the city , Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour . ( 10 ) . And he became very hungry ,and would Have Eaten but while they nade ready , he fell into a trance . ( 11 ) . And saw heaven opened , and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners , and let down to the earth . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Thus Peter '' Extended the Church '' By introducing Gentiles into the ''Church '' And also led the Twelve Apostles into the way of the Gentiles . How could Peter have extended the Church when Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ never even set up his church ? He never completed his mission , As found in ( John 16 ; 12 ) , Where It States ; ''I Have Yet Many Thinga To Say Unto You , But Ye Cannot Bear Them Now . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2014 at 8:09am

My gift for you read it slow-ly ok Caringheart  Partwo

Peter went against the teaching of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ by going to the Gentiles and circumcising them , Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ told the disciple not to go to them ( Matthew 10 ; 15 ) . According to ( Acts 4 ; 13 ) . ''Thus , Peter was Innovating , Because he was not learn in the laws of Moses .

The Book of Matthew 10 ; 15 , Where It States ; Verily I say unto you . It shall be More Tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of Judgement than for that city . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

The Book of Acts 4 ; 13 , Where It States ; Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John , and Perceived that they were unlearned and Ignorant men , they marveled and they took knowledge of them , that they had been with Jesus . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

Thus , Peter was Innovating , Because he was not Learned in The Laws Of Moses .When Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ said in Matthew 16 ; 18 , Where It States ; And I Say Also Unto Thee . That Thou Art Peter , And Upon This Rock I Will Build My Church ; And The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against It . Was Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ saying that upon '' Peter '' He would build his Church , As Roman Catholics believe . Some christians will say yes . However
, The name '' Peter '' Is Petrus - greek - in Greek and is translated as '' Rock '' , From this it cannot be concluded that Peter he says and I quote '' And I Say Also Unto Thee , That Thou Art Peter ...

He didn't say '' Upon you I'll build my Church '' , Clearly he wasn't addressing Peter or any of his disciples . However , Roman Catholics have managed to Twist Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ word to justify them saying Peter was the first Pope . However , If you read on a little further , You will see where Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ calls Peter '' Satan .

The Book of Matthew 16 ; 23 , Where It States ; But He Turned , And Said Unto Peter , Get Thee Behind Me ( Satan ) ; Thou Art An Offence Unto Me ; For Thou Savourest Not The Things That Be Of God , But Those That Be Of Men . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

The Roman Catholic / Christians claim their Church is built on Peter who Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ called Satan on Matthew 16 ; 23 , then who is their church really built on . The fact is , The more you learn about The Roman Catholic Church , The more you can see how Satanic it is . ( Revelation 2 ; 13 ) .

The Book of Revelation 2 ; 13 , Where It States ; I Know Thy Works . And Where Thou Dwellest , Even Where Satan's Seat Is ; And Thou Holdest Fast My Name , And Hast Not Denied My Faith , Even In Among You , Where Satan Dwelleth . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2014 at 8:13am

My gift for you read it slow-ly ok Caringheart  Parthree

Why do Christian call their House of Worship A Church and not A Synagogue or Temple , You see , The word Church is a Greek word < Ekkesia - greek > meaning '' Assembly , A Gathering Of Citizens Called Out From Their Homes Into Some Public Place ''. Which always applies to Christians . The Catholic Denomination of Christians call them Cathedrals .Where Did the word Church come from ,  The word Church is a derivative of the Greek word < Kaleo - greek > which means '' To Call , Bid , So Named , Named '' and a compound of the word < Ek - greek > meaning '' Out Of , From , By , Away From '' And is always associated with Christian .

No Israelites or Hebrew or Jews , All of which you call yourselves , Refer to their Holy Place as a Church . The first place the word Church comes up in the english translation another European Language of The Anglo Saxon Language so in this Bible in The New Testament in ( Matthew 16 ; 18 ) .

Matthew 16 ; 18 , Where It States ;  And I Leg -O ( Say ) To You , That You I ( Are ) Pet -Ros ( Peter ) 'Firm As A Rock ) , And Upon Tow -Tay ( This ) Pet-Ra ( Rock ) I Will Oy - Kod - Om - Eh - O ( Build ) My Ek - Klay - See -Ah ( Assembly ; [ Church ] ); And The Poo -Lay ( Gates ) Of Hah-Dace ( Hades ) ''The Underworld '') Will Not Kat-Is-Khoo-o ( Overpower ) It . And I Jesus Say To You Peter Meaning ''Firm As A Rock '' , That Upon This Rock Will I Build My Assembly And The Gates Of Hades ''The Underworld Will Not Overpowr It .

Nowhere in The Old Testament will you find The Word Church . However , Church is found in The New Testament 79 Times and is always being referred to in Christanity .

Matthew 16 ; 18  , 18 ; 17 , Acts 2 ; 47 , 5 ; 11 , 7 ; 38  , Romans 16 ; 1 , 5  , 16 ; 23,27 , 1Corinthians 1 ; 2 , 4;17 , 6;4 , 10 ; 32  , 2Corinthians 1 ;1 ,  Galatian 1 ; 13 , Ephesians 1 ; 22 , 3; 10 ,21 , 5 ; 23 -25 ,27 , 29 , 32 , Colossians 1;18, 24 , 4 ; 15-16 , 1Thessalonians 1;1 , 2Thessalonians 1;1 , 1Timothy 3 ; 5 , 3 ; 15 , 5 ; 16 , 2Timothy 4 ; 22 , Titus 3 ; 15 , Philemon 2  , Hebrew 12 ; 23 , James 5 ; 14 , 1Peter 5 ; 13 , 3John 6 , 9 , 10 , Phillipian 3;6 , 4 ; 15 ,
Revelation 2 ; 1 ,8 , 12;18 , 3;1 ,7 , 14 . To name a few .

Look at these definition ; Church , 1 . An edifice consecrated for public worship , Especially one for Christian worship . 2 . The collective body of Christians , Composed of three great branches , The Roman Catholic , Protestant , And Orthodox Eastern .

Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary , Church 1 .The Company Of All Christians Regarded As A Mystical Spiritual Body . 2 . Building For Public Worship 3 . A Congregation 4 . Public Divine Worship In A Church .

Illustrated Heritage Dictionary ~ Church A Building For Public , Especially Christian Worship 2 , Often Church . A . The Company Of All Christian Regarded As A Mystic Spiritual Body . B . A Specified Christian Denomination ; The Presbyterian Church C . A Congregation .

Notice the definition of Church , They are all synonymous with Christian Church . So are you saying that you are Christians which goes back to Anti-Christ ?  The answer is yes . Also you use the name Christ constantly and almost never his real name . So you are telling people the the Roman and Greek interpretation is what you follow and teach .

What do the socalled Israelites or Jew call their house of worship , According to the Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary Of The English Language the word Synagogue means '' A Gathering Or Assembly A Bringing Together , To Lead Or Bring Together '' . The Aramic ( Hebrew ) equivalent is Keneseth - aramic - Which come from the root word Kansa - aramic - Meaning '' To Collect, To Gather '' , or Beth Keneseth - aramic - meaning '' House Of Assembly '' . In Ashuric / Syraic which is Arabic today and in that dialect its the same word and it is Kaniysa - arabic - Meaning '' Church ( Christianity ) , Synagogue , Temple ( Judaism ) which comes from the root word Kanis - arabic - which means '' Synagogue '' .

The Greek word used for Synagogue is Soon -Ag-O-Gay - greek - And it means '' Congregation
, Assembly , A Bringing Together , Gathering ''. It is derived from the word Soon-Ag-O - greek - which means '' Gather , Be Gathered Together , Gather Together , Come Together , Be Gathered , Be Assembled , Take In '' . Soon-Ag-O is taken from Sun - greek - The primary preposition denoting union .

If you would look at (  Matthew 12 ; 9 )   , It tells you that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ went into  Synagogues Not Churches . 

Matthew 12 ; 9 , Where It States ; Now When He Had Departed From There He Went To A Synagogue . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

In Matthew 13 ; 54 , It tells you that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ taught in their Synagogues Not Churches .

Matthew 13 ; 54 , Where It States ; And When He Had Come To His Own Country He Taught Them In Their ( Synagogue ) So That They Were Astonished And Said Where Did This Man Get This Wisdom And These Mighty Works . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

In Mark 1 ; 21 . It tells you Yashu'a , Jesus , Christ , Entered The Synagogue NOT Church .

Mark 1 ; 21 , Where It States ; Then They Went Into Capernaum , And Immediately On The Sabbath He Entered Into The Synagogue And Taught '' . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

The point is that whenever Yashu'a , Jesus , Christ . Who you call Jesus , Christ went into any Temple ( And I can deal with this world also ) to Teach or Preach ot was in A Synagogue according to your Bible , So why would you try to bring people to a place that Yashu'a , Jesus , Christ himself never went ? Unless , You're the Blasphemous jew in Revelation 3 ; 9 Where it calls them the Synagogues Of Satan .

Revelation 3 ; 9 Where It States ; Indeed I Will Make Those Of The ( Synagogue Of Satan ) Who ( Say They Are Jews And Are Not ) . But Lie -Indeed I Will Make Them Come And Worship Before You Feet , And To Know That I Have Loved You . < King James Version ( Hebrew -Greek ) Key Word Study Bible >

IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Neil,
I see your attacking my name , this show how weak minded you are

Greetings Al- (Friendship),

I don't think Neil was attacking your name... just looking for a way to shorten it like I did.  I chose Al-.  Smile
Let us always assume the best first?  Let us seek the paths that lead to harmony. Smile

Salaam and blessings to you,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 28 January 2014 at 1:03pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Keyword here Letters  are not scriptures , These letter'ss were sent to diffrent church's   Paul is a Deceiver  as of yet you still have not post the Laws that paul  follow and teach christian . Chapter & Verses only 

Greetings Al-,

I actually have tried to share with you how Paul taught nothing different from Yshwe.
If you want chapter and verse, that would be an exhaustive days work for me when I have other things that need tending,
when all you need to do is pick up and read Paul's letters for yourself.  You will see that he teaches nothing muslims would not/could not accept, or agree with.

Salaam and blessings to you,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 28 January 2014 at 1:08pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version