Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
neil

Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote neil Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:01am
Dear AS21

Of course, the great defeats that Israel inflicted on its enemies are a type and shadow of the defeats that OBEDIENT Christians inflict on the Devil, Satan.

Where Israel suffered defeat in past history, it was because of their disobedience to God's commandments/statutes.

1Jo 5:4     For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

OBEDIENCE = VICTORY
DISOBEDIENCE = SHAME and HUMILIATION

Regards

Neil
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:09am
Originally posted by neil

Dear AS21

Of course, the great defeats that Israel inflicted on its enemies are a type and shadow of the defeats that OBEDIENT Christians inflict on the Devil, Satan.

Where Israel suffered defeat in past history, it was because of their disobedience to God's commandments/statutes.

1Jo 5:4     For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

OBEDIENCE = VICTORY
DISOBEDIENCE = SHAME and HUMILIATION

Regards

Neil

I see your attacking my name , this show how weak minded you are

Evil is Evil no matter how you try to dress it up

evil (n.) Look%20up%20evil%20at%20Dictionary.com
Old English yfel (see evil (adj.)).
evil (adj.) Look%20up%20evil%20at%20Dictionary.com
Old English yfel (Kentish evel) "bad, vicious, ill, wicked," from Proto-Germanic *ubilaz (cf. Old Saxon ubil, Old Frisian and Middle Dutch evel, Dutch euvel, Old High German ubil, German übel, Gothic ubils), from PIE *upelo-, from root *wap- (cf. Hittite huwapp- "evil").

"In OE., as in all the other early Teut. langs., exc. Scandinavian, this word is the most comprehensive adjectival expression of disapproval, dislike or disparagement" [OED]. Evil was the word the Anglo-Saxons used where we would use bad, cruel, unskillful, defective (adj.), or harm, crime, misfortune, disease (n.). The meaning "extreme moral wickedness" was in Old English, but did not become the main sense until 18c. Related: Evilly. Evil eye (Latin oculus malus) was Old English eage yfel. Evilchild is attested as an English surname from 13c.
evildoer (n.) Look%20up%20evildoer%20at%20Dictionary.com
late 14c., from evil (n.) + doer.
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:28am
Originally posted by neil

Dear Al Sdqn

Since when were you put in place to judge God and who appointed you?

Is not God sovereign?
Have you not read the Law of Moses?
Did not Uzzah die when he touched the Ark of the Covenant

Lev 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Do you condemn God in the OT, yet applaud Allah for directing the stoning of such in Iran and Saudi Arabia even today?

Do you have double standards?

Is not the story of Jephthah but a type and shadow of Jesus being sacrificed?

Have you not read:
Lev 20:22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out?

God had and has given the land promised to Abraham and his decendants. When Israel is attacked God defends them.
2Ch 20:22 ¶ And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children
of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
2Ch 20:23

For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly
to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every
one helped to destroy another.

It's God's plan.
The multiple deaths of those who oppose God's plan then mirrors the myriads of people who deny God's plan today.

Did not Christ say:

Mat 7:13 ¶ Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to
destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Mat 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be
that find it.

Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The true Christian knows he is saved, he is destined to have eternal life.
The Muslim man, hopes for the best, but doesn't know his destiny for certain, I believe. Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

Neil

I don't accept Testimony / Crying Christians ,  According to your own Scriptures I am God ,

The Gospel According to Jogn 10 ; 34 - 35 , Where It States , And I Quote ; 34Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; < K.J.V. >

The Book of Psalms 82 , 1 , Where It States , And I Quote ; God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Stop side stepping my question . Show me in The Holy Qur'aan these evil things you speak of , Chapters and Verses , Like I do with your Bible .

Later for all that Garbage you been brain wash with , Its Show time .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:46am
neil According to your own bible it States , And I Quote

Exodus 15 ; 3 , And I Quote ; Yahuwa Is A Eesh ( Male Living Being ) Of Mil -Khaw -Maw ( War , Battle ) ; Yahuwa Is His Shame ( Name ) .
Yehweh Is A Male Living Being Of War ; Yehweh Is His Name .

In the quote above ( Exodus 15 ; 3 ) It is plainly telling you that your Lord Is A Man Of War and The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word used for War in this quote is Milkhawmaw <aramic > Meaning '' Battle , War '' . Then if you go to Exodus 26 ; 25 , God Say '' I ( God ) Will Bring A Sword ( Khehreb ) Upon You .... I Will Send Pestilence ( ( Dehber '' Cattle -Disease '' ) Among You ...

However , In Exodus 20; 13 , God commands the children of Israel '' Thou Shall Not Kill '' ...Which contradicts Exodus 32 ; 27 -28 Where God says ''' ...... Thus Saith The Lord God Of Israel . Put Every Man His Sword By His Side , And Go In And Out From Gate To Gate Throughout The Camp , And Slay Every Man His Brother , And Every Man His Companion , And Every Man His Neighbour .... And There Fell Of The People That Day About Three Thousand Men . ''

By using the word Fell '' . They mean . '' Killed Dead By God's Command '' . So your God just order's people he created killed not helped or changed . But turn's men into killers , And other men killed . Think . Tis is a good loving , Careing God , Right , Wrong . This Is The Devil . The Bible and Koran are books of The Devil doing all Kings of Evil as God / Allah .

Hello . Christians , Your '' God Is Confused ! He can't Make up his mind . One Minite he Kills and Commands his people to Massacre , And Kill . The next Minute he Command then Not To Kill , What happened ? I'll tell you what happened . Your God is '' Schizophrenic '' . The word '' Schizophrenic '' comes from the root word Schizophrenia meaning Schiz -O - Phre -Ni 'A , N , 1 , Any of a group of psychotic disorder usuall y characterized by withdrawal from reality . illogical patterns of thinking , delusions , and hallucinations , and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional , behavioral , or intellectual disturbance .

According to the different characteristics of God in your Scriptures . He is a Schizophrenic after he says in Exodus 20 ; 13 Not To Kill , He tells The Israelites in Deiteronomy 7 ; 1-2 , Which is The Reiteration Of The Laws. To '' Smite And Utterly Destroy '' Seven tribes of people which he himself will deliver to them . In other words . God will bring you to this land that he wants you to take . ( And Kill All The People That Live There ) I don't know about you . But I don't need that kind of God ..

Deuteronomy 7 ; 1-2 , And I Quote ; When The Lord Thy God Shall Bring Thee Into ( The Land ) Whither Thou Goest To ( Possess It ) . And Hath Cast Out Many Nations Before Thee . The ( Hittires ) And The ( Girgashites ) , And The ( Amorites ) , And The ( Canaanites ) And The ( Perizzites ) , And The ( Hivites ) , And The ( Jebusites ) Seven Nations Greater And Mightier Than Thou . And When The Lord Thy God ( Shall Deliver Them Before Thee ; Thou Shalt Smite Them , And Utterly Destroy Them , ) Thou Shalt Make No ( Covenant ) With Them , ( Nor Shew Mercy Unto Them ) ; < Kings James Version 1611 A.D. >

To top it off in Exodus 4 ; 24 , God was actually looking for ( Moses To Kill Him ) . Because he did not want to ( Circumcise His Son ) . However , God literally change ( His Mind ) when he saw Moses wife ( Zipporah Cutting The Foreskin Of Her Son And Throwing It On Moses Foot ) . How can God actually allow himself to get side Tracked ?This is a human attribute . Not a Godly Attribute ( God Doesn't Get Side -Tracked Hellooooooo ) Somebody's Lying Here .

Exodus 4 ; 24 - 26 , And I Quote ; And It Came To Pass By The Way In The Inn , ( That The Lord Met Him , And Sought To ( Kill Him ) . Then Zipporah Took A Sharp Stone , ( And Cut Off The Foreskin Of Her Son , And Cast It At His Feet , And Said , Surely A Bloody Husband Art Thou To Me , So He Let Him Go ) . Then She Said A Bloody Husband Thou Art . Because Of The Cirumcision . < King James Version 1611 A.D. >

First of all take a look at this quote closely . ( God Is Walking Into An Inn , And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word is Malown meaning '' Place Of Lodging Or Inn'' , That mean he is not Omnipresent . Because he was able to become contained into a certain thing . In a certain place in time . The Lord ( Yahweh ) met Moses , Which contraducts Exodus 33 ; 20 , Where it says and I quote ; '' And He ( This Is The Lord Yahweh Talking ) Said . Thou Canst Not See My Face ( Fawneem ) , For There Shall No Man ( Awdawm ) See Me , And Live , First of all in Exodus 7 ; 1 , The same Lord ( Yahweh ) meakes Moses A God ( Eloheem ) , The same word used In The Beginning in Genesis 1 ; 1 And I Quote ; '' In The Beginning God ( Eloheem ) Created The Heaven And The Earth .

Was Moses considered a Little '' G '' And The God In The Beginning A '' Big G  '' Is that why he couldn't see Yahweh because at this point in Exodus 33 ; 20 . Moses no longer fell under A Man ( Awdawm , Adamite ) . He was a God ( Eloheem ) . And there was no reason why he couldn't see God Face . This is yet another mistake in the Bible that you Christians and Jews tend to want to Overlook But it's okay , It's my job to tell the Truth and that's why I'm not like . Truth Is Truth , Sweet To The Mouth , Yet Bitter To The Belly . Now getting back to the point . God came Himself In Flesh . Bashar Bawsawr . ( To Die , Kill , To Have One Executed .< Face It . Your God Is A Killer !

YOU Should Read Your Own Bible Before Attacking Another Scriptures .

IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Greetings Al...,

Neil wrote:
Dear Al Sdqn
So, what evil does God do in the NT?
and you responded.

This is a response to your reply to Neil.

Judges, Kings, and Ezekiel are all old testament.
The new covenant of God begins with the Gospels and the Acts of the Apostles, and then the letters of Paul and the other followers of Christ, the members of the church established by Yshwe Himself.

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 26 January 2014 at 1:40pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2014 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Greetings Al...,

Neil wrote:
Dear Al Sdqn
So, what evil does God do in the NT?
and you responded.

This is a response to your reply to Neil.

Judges, Kings, and Ezekiel are all old testament.
The new covenant of God begins with the Gospels and the Acts of the Apostles, and then the letters of Paul and the other followers of Christ, the members of the church established by Yshwe Himself.

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Keyword here Letters  are not scriptures , These letter'ss were sent to diffrent church's   Paul is a Deceiver  as of yet you still have not post the Laws that paul  follow and teach christian . Chapter & Verses only .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 26 January 2014 at 3:03pm
Salaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Paul write the Letters of the New Testament , There was 14Letters in all written by paul ( The 13th Self-Appointed Apostle ) describing to them His Nature and The Laws which governs him . This Law is the Law of Sin . Letters of Paul -14 Letters .

( 1 ) . Romans 56 A.D. - Was a Letter to The Romans .
( 2 ) . 1Corinthians 55 A.D. - The second letter written by Paul addressed to the Church of Corinth .

( 3 ). 21Corinthians 55 A.D. - The same as above .
( 4 ) .Galatians 52 A.D. - Written to Churches of Galatia .
( 5 ) . Ephesians 61 A.D. - Paul ministry at Ephesus written to the Church of Ephesus .
( 6) . Phillipian 61 A.D. - Writtin to the Church of Phillpi .
( 7 ) . Colossians 61 A.D. -Addressed to the Church Colisse .
(8 ) . 1Thessalonians 50 A.D. - Written at Corinth .
( 9 ) . 2 1Thessalonians 50 A.D. - Written at Corinth
( 10 ) . 1Timothy 64 A.D. - Consist of council and exhotation to a young Pastor .
( 11 ) . 2Timothy 64 A.D - Written from Rome .
( 12 ) . Titus 64 A.D. - Contains information about Titus a Gentile , And beloved frined of Paul .
(13 ) . Philemon 61 A,D. - A private letter of intercession written for Rome and sent to Philemon at Colosse .

( 14 ) . Hebrew 61 A.D. - Written to Hebrew Christian .

Make note that in ( One ) of his Letters , He proves that He's ( The Malevolent One ) In physical manifestation in the Flesh ( Roman 7 ; 24 , Romans 7; 18 , Also refer to Romans 7;14-25 ) . Click here: Romans 7 - Passage Lookup -

IP IP Logged
neil

Groupie
Groupie

Quote neil Replybullet Posted: 27 January 2014 at 9:11am
Is this some kind of university dissertation?
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version