Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 03 July 2014 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Caringheart

Originally posted by truthnowcome

Peace unto you!

Why are you FORGING interpretation about the KINGDOM OF GOD to deceive people in believing your OPINION on the CRUCIFIXION?

There is no such thing as the "GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM"!

And "FATHER" is not a name!

Jesus (S) said: "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word." (John 17:6)

If Jesus (S) says, he manifested God Almighty name and the disciples kept his word where is the name?

And how could Jesus (S) say, "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER" when he himself say he manifested God Almighty name?

Where is the name?

Br. Zainool

Greetings truthnowcome,

I have given previous study to this.
The original letters denoting the name of the man we now call Jesus(through greek translation) are
Yshwe

Y - yah - from YHWH (the name of God)
+ shwe - which means salvation

Yahshua meaning, 'Yah is salvation'

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

He literally did come in His Father's name.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

asalaam and blessings,
Caringheart
Peace unto you!

<>

It mentioned in Acts 2: 21-22:  And it shall come to pass that EVERYONE WHO CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.’ (ACTS 2:21)

IS THIS TRUE?  

You said the Messiah's name in Yashwe, can Christian be save if they used an invented name such as JESUS?

Br. Zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 03 July 2014 at 9:11am

Peace unto you!

It mentioned in Acts 2: 21-22:  And it shall come to pass that EVERYONE WHO CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.’ (ACTS 2:21)

IS THIS TRUE?  

You said the Messiah's name in Yashwe, can Christian be save if they used an invented name such as JESUS?

Br. Zainool

Greetings Br. Zainool,

This is a question I have asked myself, which is why I choose to use the name as it would have been written in Yshwe's own language. 

As I have been studying I was reading - rightly or wrongly - I can't say,
but it seemed quite plausible to me about the name Jesus being a rendering of Hail Zeus. 
Having studied more than one language, and having always had an affinity for language and words, I could see where the latin Je-sus could very well have been used to lead pagan Romans to accept Yshwe.
I try to trust in the leading of the Holy Spirit, and I have been led to use the name Yshwe.

I do however believe, in the end, the almighty Creator will only judge what is in the heart... not judging by the possible misleadings of men in the minor things... but I also accept that due to the weakness and limited vision of my humanity I could find myself to be wrong.  I simply try to be as correct as possible, knowing, believing, God will be judging me by my heart and its devotion to Him.

I believe, as Yshwe said... if our hearts are right, our actions will be right... 'you will know those who are mine, by their fruits'.
I heartily believe in the Word of Yshwe.

To answer a little further though... there are many stories of people who found themselves in dangerous, life threatening, situations, and called on the name of Jesus and were saved.
I, personally, have always called to God Himself.  I was in a life threatening situation once and called out to God... I and my children were saved.
But I do pray to Yshwe as well as God.  I can only do what seems right to me, always seeking God in His guidance... but I do believe Yshwe gave His life for me... for me to be saved, when I believe in Him.  It is this great Love that was sent for me, this great sacrifice, that causes me to have such love and devotion to my Creator...
'no greater Love is there, than a man lay down his life for a friend.'
I am bought with the blood of Christ.  I belong to Him and the one He calls Father.

That is probably a much longer answer than you wanted. I tend to ramble when I speak of the one I love.  Smile

asalaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 03 July 2014 at 9:21am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 06 July 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

I believe, as Yshwe said... if our hearts are right, our actions will be right... 'you will know those who are mine, by their fruits'.
I heartily believe in the Word of Yshwe.

asalaam,
Caringheart
Peace unto you!

Do you believe the original Greek collection books as the word of your Yshwe or it is a Greek translation? I ask that because it is not in the Greek text, you derive the word Yshwe from a Aramaic source.

Br. zainool
IP IP Logged
Power of GOD

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Power of GOD Replybullet Posted: 13 August 2014 at 5:52pm

Originally posted by Placid

Hi Truth,

I see that you ramble quite a bit in your presentation, so I will just pick out one thing at a time.

Quote: For example Jesus (S) was sent to the Children of Israel:
“But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24); These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven (The Qur’an) is at hand.” (Matthew 10:5-6)

Response: --- You are mixing two Scriptures together to try and make it say something that you want it to.
--- Notice this in Matthew 4:
24 Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.

When Jesus went around the countryside, He healed all that came to Him, and here He was n Syria. --- But when he gathered His 12 disciples, to start training them, --- He sent them only to the Jews, because they, like all Jews were prejudiced against the Samaritans and other nations, so they had to learn discipline at home,

---So, it starts this way in Matthew 10:
1 And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease.
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans.
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’
8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.
--- <> (Where it says “And preach, saying, “The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.” --- It referred to the Spiritual Kingdom that Jesus was introducing the true believers to. --- Jesus said, “My Kingdom is not of this world,” --- So this is His Kingdom, which is on the other side of death, --- That is why He had to go through death in order to be resurrected.) 

This was the first time that Jesus sent the disciples out on their own, so this was a ‘field trip’ in their training, in the first of their three years with Jesus.

Placid
Peace unto you!

Lesson 2

Let me break it down for you. Jesus (S) said, he came to that which was “lost”:

He said: “For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. Mt 18:11

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Lu 19:10

What was “Lost”? It was the sheep of the house of Israel!

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mt 15:24

Healing other people doesn’t change his claimed!

What you don’t understand here?

But he answered and said I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel”??? 

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.” (John 1:11) ???

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles ???,

and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel… ??? (Matthew 10:5-6)

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.” (John 1:11)???

Quran conforms:

3:48 (Y. Ali) "And Allah will teach him (Jesus) the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel,

3:49 (Y. Ali) "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message)…

Now where in the writings it mentioned Jesus (S) claimed he was sent to the Gentiles but in Mark 16:15 mentioned he sends his disciples to preach the Gospel to all creatures (Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures. Mark 16:15). That doesn’t in anyway conforms the he was sent to all creatures; what it did, it conforms, he sent his disciples to preach the Gospel to all creatures. The question is what Gospel he was talking about?

To clarifies that we have to know what Gospel Jesus (S) was talking about and what was his mission to the children of Israel.

His mission to the Children of Israel was to fulfilled the laws for them and inform them of the coming kingdom which is a new law to come:

He said: “For verily I say unto you (Israelites), Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” "Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do so, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven....."(Matthew 5: 18-19)

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Matthew 10:5-6)

Quran conforms:

3:50 (Y. Ali) "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

Now, when he send his disciples out into the world was not to preach the Law to them the law was for the Israelite, he send the to preach the Gospel.

What “Gospel” he was talking about, is the bible? No, the bible is a collection of books. The Gospel he was he was instructing them about was to go and inform the world of the “Good News of the coming of the Kingdom of God which is another message to come.

Here is lesion 3

THE WORD “BIBLE” AND ITS DEFINITION 

Let’s look at the word “Bible”. The Bible (from Greek ὰ βιβλία ta biblia "the books") is the collections of the primary religious text of Judaism and Christianity.

There is no common version of the Bible, as the individual books (Biblical cannon), their contents and their order vary among denominations. Mainstream Judaism divides the Tanakh into 24 books, while a minority stream of Judaism, the Samaritans, accepts only five.

The 24 texts of the Hebrew Bible are divided into 39 books in Christian Old Testaments, and the complete Christian Bible range from the 66 books of the Protestant canon to the 81 books in the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible, to the 84 books of the Eastern Orthodox Bible.

From the Bible Dictionary

Bible definition

Bible, the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of sacred books, the "Library of Divine Revelation." The name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language. The Bible consists of sixty-six different books, composed by many different writers, in three different languages, under different circumstances; writers of almost every social rank, statesmen and peasants, kings, herdsmen, fishermen, priests, tax-gatherers, tentmakers; educated and uneducated, Jews and Gentiles; most of them unknown to each other, and writing at various periods during the space of about 1600 years: and yet, after all, it is only one book dealing with only one subject in its numberless aspects and relations, the subject of man's redemption. It is divided into the Old Testament, containing thirty-nine books, and the New Testament, containing twenty-seven books. The names given to the Old in the writings of the New are "the scriptures" (Matt. 21:42), "scripture" (2 Pet. 1:20), "the holy scriptures" (Rom. 1:2), "the law" (John 12:34), "the law of Moses, the prophets, and the psalms" (Luke 24:44), "the law and the prophets" (Matt. 5:17), "the old covenant" (2 Cor. 3:14, R.V.). There is a break of 400 years between the Old Testament and the New. (See APOCRYPHA.) (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bible)

From the above we can conclude that Jesus (s) never instruct anyone to go into the world and preach the “bible’ because the bible is a “collection of books” which Jesus (s) has no knowledge of when he said: “Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures.” (Mark 16:15).

THE WORD “GOSPEL” AND THE MEANING

This is the definition they give you: the origin and the usage but also if we examine how it was by Jesus (s) we will arrive with a different meaning. Let’s read it from the Bible Dictionary.

Bible Dictionary

Gospel definition

a word of Anglo-Saxon origin, and meaning "God's spell", i.e., word of God, or rather, according to others, "good spell", i.e., good news. It is the rendering of the Greek _evangelion_, i.e., "good message." It denotes (1) "the welcome intelligence of salvation to man as preached by our Lord and his followers. (2.) It was afterwards transitively applied to each of the four histories of our Lord's life, published by those who are therefore called 'Evangelists', writers of the history of the gospel (the evangelion). (3.) The term is often used to express collectively the gospel doctrines; and 'preaching the gospel' is often used to include not only the proclaiming of the good tidings, but the teaching men how to avail themselves of the offer of salvation, the declaring of all the truths, precepts, promises, and threatenings of Christianity." It is termed "the gospel of the grace of God" (Acts 20:24), "the gospel of the kingdom" (Matt. 4:23), "the gospel of Christ" (Rom. 1:16), "the gospel of peace (Eph. 6:15), "the glorious gospel," "the everlasting gospel," "the gospel of salvation" (Eph. 1:13). http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gospel

That is how they got the word “gospel”. It was translated from these two Greek words “Euaggelizo / Euaggelion” which literally mean “good news” So when you see the word “Gospel”, it should read as  “Good News”

Let’s look at the usage and its application in the New Testament. These two words “Euaggelizo / Euaggelion” which literally mean “Good News” and was miss translates as “Gospel”. In Luke Chapter 1: 1 -19 the Greek word “Euaggalizo” was used there for the “announcement” of the birth of John (S) to Zachariah.

Quote:

“The angel answered and said to him, "I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.” (Luke 1:19)

The same Greek word “Euaggalizo” was used for the “announcement” of the birth of Jesus (S) in Luke 2: 1-10.

Quote:

“But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people;” (Luke 2:10)

As you can see the word “Good News” was used for making special announcement of importance.

Now, let us see how Jesus (S) used it. It mentioned in Luke 20:1  “And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as he taught the people in the temple, and preached the gospel, the chief priests and the scribes came upon him with the elders”, (Luk3 20: 1); and in Matthew 11:5 it mentioned: “The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.” (Matthew 11:5)

The same Greek word “Euaggalizo” was used there and was translates as “gospel”. As I have established before, the literal meaning of the word is “Good News”. Although the Greek word “euaggalizo” means “good news” they decided to invent a new meaning: “God spell, Good spell and then gospel to misguide people.

What was the Good News of so important Jesus (S) was preaching? Now, let’s look at good mark 1:14 and Matthew 4:23 It read as follows:

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God”. (Mark 1:14)

23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23 KJV) 

What is the gospel of the kingdom? Is there any such thing as “gospel of the kingdom”? The try to trick you there! It is the Good News of the Kingdom of God; Jesus (S) was preaching the Good News of the coming of God’s Kingdom. The Greek word “euaggolizo” which means “Good news” was used there and translates a “gospel”. It was correctly translated as “good news” in the New World Translation. So the verse should as follows: 

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news of the kingdom of God”. (Mark 1:14)

23Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal´i·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people. (Matthew 4:23 NWT) 

The Good News Jesus (S) was preaching was about coming of the kingdom of God. Jesus (s) never teaches the good news of the grace of Grace of God, nor the good news of Christ, nor the good news of peace, nor the good news of salvation, or even the good news of the everlasting gospel (good news). The everlasting good news is another book that was yet to come from Heaven and it mentioned in revelation 14: 6-7, which I already established before, he also never teaches to believe in the bible. “Bible” is the English form of the Greek name _Biblia_, meaning "books," the name which in the fifth century began to be given to the entire collection of what they termed as sacred books, the name Bible was adopted by Wickliffe, and came gradually into use in our English language.

And just to add, the Qur’an also never in anyway conforms for Christians to judge by the bible (a collection of books). The Qur’an mentioned that the people of the book will be judge by the “revelations” that was revealed to their prophets and not a collection of books (BIBLE).

What Jesus (S) really thought his people it to “REPENT” and believe the Good News of the coming of God’s Kingdom on earth.

Jesus told them: “... saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the good news”. (Mark: 1:14)

It says: “…The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe”;

The time is fulfilled: They were fully informed!

the kingdom of God is at hand: A new message is yet to come, so

repent ye, and believe: Believe what? Believe the good news of the kingdom of God is at hand. This is what Jesus (S) was preaching, it was for you to “REPENT” and believe the “Good News” of the coming of God’s Kingdom on earth and that was the purpose, he said:

I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for THIS PURPOSE I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

So when he instructed his disciples to Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creatures (Mark 16:15), he was instructed them to go into the world and inform them of the GOOD NEWS OF THE COMING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD WHICH IS ANOTHER MESSAGE.  THE QURAN THEN CONFORMS IT.

Br. Zainool

Shoe shoe now the muslim's can use the corrupted gospel so tenderly to make thier false prophecies about the quran so the lost sheep of Isreal is in fact the arabs which part of the gospel is corrupted and what part is not corrupted was corrupt before Muhammads time or after Muhammads time or just as Muhammad's followers start compiling the bits and pieces of the quran after he passed away THE GOOD NEWS IS THE QURAN IS NOT THE GOOD NEWS AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THE QURAN IS THE BAD NEWS.
IP IP Logged
Power of GOD

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Power of GOD Replybullet Posted: 13 August 2014 at 9:16pm
In 1064, Ibn-Khazem, FIRST charged that the Bible had been
     corrupted and the Bible falsified. This charge was to defend
     Islam against Christianity because Ibn-Khazem come upon
     differences and contradiction between the Bible and the
     Quran. Believing, by faith that the Quran was true, the Bible
     must then be false. He said, "Since the Quran must be true it
     must be the conflicting Gospel texts that are false. But
     Muhammad tells us to respect the Gospel. Therefore, the
     present text must have been falsified by the Christians after
     the time of Muhammad."
     His argument was not based on any evidence or historical facts
     but only on his personal faith, reasoning and desire to
     safeguard the Quran.
     This led him to teach that, "The Christians lost the revealed
     Gospel except for a few traces which God has left intact as
     argument against them."

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)“This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.” (Qur.10:37)

“The Bible says that God is holy, holy, holy. Not that He is merely holy, or even holy, holy. He is holy, holy, holy. The Bible never says that God is love, love, love, or mercy, mercy, mercy, or wrath, wrath, wrath, or justice, justice, justice. It does say that He is holy, holy, holy, the whole earth is full of His glory

So what you wanted tell us that Gabriel is holier than God in terms of speaking of the Holy spirit cause it is God's spirit.

Who is like Thee among the gods, O LORD? Who is like Thee, majestic in holiness, Awesome in praises, working wonders? (Exodus 15:11). 2 “There is no one holy like the LORD, Indeed, there is no one besides Thee, Nor is there any rock like our God (1 Samuel 2:2).

When we use the word holy to describe God, we face another problem. We often describe God by compiling a list of qualities or characteristics that we call attributes. We say that God is a spirit, that He knows everything, that He is loving, just, merciful, gracious, and so on. The tendency is to add the idea of the holy to this long list of attributes as one attribute among many. But when the word holy is applied to God, it does not signify one single attribute. On the contrary, God is called holy in a general sense. The word is used as a synonym for his deity. That is, the word holy calls attention to all that God is. It reminds us that His love is holy love, his justice is holy justice, his mercy is holy mercy, his knowledge is holy knowledge, his spirit is holy spirit.

The promises of the coming of Messiah in the Old Testament became increasingly specific, until it was evident that Messiah must not only be human but divine (see Isaiah 9:6-7; Micah 5:2). As such, He must be holy. And so, when the angel told Mary of the child to be miraculously born of her, a virgin, he said, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; and for that reason the holy offspring shall be called the Son of God” (Luke 1:35, emphasis mine).

If you have read this Gabriel said the Holy spirit will come upon "not I angel Gabriel" how can you say that Gabriel is the Holy spirit only God can be the Holy spirit

The fact that the Holy Spirit is God is clearly seen in many Scriptures, including Acts 5:3-4. In this verse Peter confronts Ananias as to why he lied to the Holy Spirit and tells him that he had “not lied to men but to God.” It is a clear declaration that lying to the Holy Spirit is lying to God. We can also know that the Holy Spirit is God because He possesses the characteristics of God. For example, His omnipresence is seen in Psalm 139:7-8, “Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” Then in 1 Corinthians 2:10-11, we see the characteristic of omniscience in the Holy Spirit. “But God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.”

We can know that the Holy Spirit is indeed a divine person because He possesses a mind, emotions, and a will. The Holy Spirit thinks and knows (1 Corinthians 2:10). The Holy Spirit can be grieved (Ephesians 4:30). The Spirit intercedes for us (Romans 8:26-27). He makes decisions according to His will (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). The Holy Spirit is God, the third Person of the Trinity. As God, the Holy Spirit can truly function as the Comforter and Counselor that Jesus promised He would be (John 14:16, 26, 15:26).

So please do not mock God to say something else is Holier than God Yahwe.

IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 15 August 2014 at 12:10am
Typical! A Christian quoting Paul.
IP IP Logged
Power of GOD

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Power of GOD Replybullet Posted: 22 August 2014 at 6:12pm

Peace to all!

Jesus (S) said: “After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” (Matthew 6:9-10)

Jesus (S) preached when the Kingdom of God would have come then "THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH...in others words "SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH OR I should say ISLAM would be done on earth.

He said: “I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

He was sent to preach the coming of Qur'an (The Kingdom of God).

WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HOW IT WILL COME?

His disciples thought that the kingdom of God will come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:” (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

The “grain of mustard seed” is a message; and the “man” is the one who will delivered that message; it mentioned in Revelation 12 and 14; and the coming of that message is the coming of God’s Kingdom on earth. In the book of Revelation Chapter12 it mentioned the coming of a “man child” who would have rule all nations with a rod of iron and at his arrival “then” Salvation and the Kingdom of God will come, God’s Law (his will) shall establish on earth Meaning, the message will be a universal one. Revelation 14 conforms that …. And in Luke 21 he told them to look for the sign for it coming, it was yet to come.

“And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron…Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God… (Rev.12:5-10.)”

That would be after the demise of Jesus (S)

Revelation 14:6-7 it mentioned:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.” (Rev.14:6-7)

That is the future tense! The book of Revelation Ch. 14: 6-7 which is a part of the Collection of books (The Bible), which is already here; it’s mentioned of an “angel coming from heaven” with the everlasting gospel for all nations. The same Greek word “Euaggelizo” which translates as Gospel which is the Good News, it mentioned also in revelation 14. The NWT got correct translation:

6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: “FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.” (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Note: This everlasting good news was coming from Heaving, an angel was bringing it from Heaven, and it was describe as a “Judgment” to “preach” to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations). What Jesus (S) said? He said: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth!”

The Judgment mentioned there was the law it is in Isaiah 42 and John 16:8 it mentioned:

“Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:1-4)

“And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.” (John.16:8)

It says: “till he has set judgment in the earth and the isles shall wait for His LAW”. As we can see the everlasting Good News for all nations is the Judgment to the Gentiles, which is God’s everlasting law on earth.

Allah (S) has described the Qur’an as the “Criterion of judgment between right and wrong”, in fact he name Sura 25 (Chapter 25) Al-Furcon (The Criterion) and this is what he said in verse 1:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.” (Q.25:1) A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

What revelation says? It says: 6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people…because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived....” (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Allah (S) says: “Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic” (Q.13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur’an 2:185)

…it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)“This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.” (Qur.10:37)

Allah (S) says: Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196) And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

There is no doubt about it, when we go and look into the revelation of former people it is there in Revelation 14:6-7. Look we have more conformation. It mentioned in the Qur’an:

1. …so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50); ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)
  2. And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)
  3. Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? 

It says: Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!”

Allah (S) said: A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Br. Zainool

Matthew 7:15-20 and 24:23-26Jesus quote specificaly that there will be no other prophet after him this means false prophets included and this strongly stated with God's approval that there will be no other prophets after Jesus so Jesus was and still is the final step in God's plan and the only way to salvation for man kind in this world no matter how hard you fight against it.
A good tree can not bear bad fruit and a bad tree can not bear good fruit.
AT that time if anyone says to you,Look here is the Messiah  or  there he is  do not believe it.  For false  messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive if possible, even the elect  See I have told you ahead of time.
Take note !  Jesus strongly stated I have told you ahead of time. 
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 03 September 2014 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Power of GOD

The fact that the Holy Spirit is God is clearly seen in many Scriptures, including Acts 5:3-4. In this verse Peter confronts Ananias as to why he lied to the Holy Spirit and tells him that he had “not lied to men but to God.” It is a clear declaration that lying to the Holy Spirit is lying to God. We can also know that the Holy Spirit is God because He possesses the characteristics of God. For example, His omnipresence is seen in Psalm 139:7-8, “Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.” Then in 1 Corinthians 2:10-11, we see the characteristic of omniscience in the Holy Spirit. “But God has revealed it to us by his Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.”

We can know that the Holy Spirit is indeed a divine person because He possesses a mind, emotions, and a will. The Holy Spirit thinks and knows (1 Corinthians 2:10). The Holy Spirit can be grieved (Ephesians 4:30). The Spirit intercedes for us (Romans 8:26-27). He makes decisions according to His will (1 Corinthians 12:7-11). The Holy Spirit is God, the third Person of the Trinity. As God, the Holy Spirit can truly function as the Comforter and Counselor that Jesus promised He would be (John 14:16, 26, 15:26).

So please do not mock God to say something else is Holier than God Yahwe.

Peace unto you!

Power of god, what you just did there is quote some verses to formulate a "DOCTRINE" and attributed it to God.

The Spirit of God is his creation and is no where a part of God. For example I can say the Prophet of God, the angel of God, the slave of God ca we say there are part of the God? No!

<>

Jesus (S) is a faithful witness back there in the beginning:

“John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from “him” which is, and which was, and which is to come; “and” from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; V.5 “And” from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness…” Rev.1: 4-5

As you can see all are distinct personality, First God Almighty: Grace be unto you, and peace, from ‘him’ which is, and which was, and which is to come”; then the seven Spirits which is before the throne: “and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; and then Jesus Christ who is a Faithfull witness: “and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness”. If the seven Spirits of God Almighty was part of Him well then they would also be on the throne, but they were before the throne worshiping God Almighty. So the One, which is, which was and which is to come is “GOD ALMIGHTY” because God Almighty existed as he is, He was here when Adam was created on earth; and is yet to come in the end. In Rev. 1: 8 mentioned that! He is the ALMIGHTY:

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY. Rev.1:8 

The seven spirits were before Almighty God’s Throne and Jesus (S) was a “faithful witness”. In Revelation 4: 2-11 and 5:1-7 mentioned who was on the Throne:

Revelation 4:2-11:

And immediately I (John) was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. Rev. 4:2

The one that sits on the throne is God!

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. Rev.4:3

And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. Rev.4:4 

And out of the throne preceded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Rev.4:5  

The seven Spirit is before the throne and not on the throne; they are not part of God Almighty.

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, Rev.4:9

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Rev.4:11

THE ONE THAT SITS ON THE THRONE:

Revelation 5

And I saw in the right hand of “him that sat on the throne” a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. Rev.5:1

The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what he did with it? Let’s find out.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.Rev.5:5

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Rev.5:6

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. Rev.5:7

You see that? The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what happen with the book? The lamb took it. So, who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne? The Lamb! And who is sitting on the throne? God Almighty!

Nothing new! It’s all in Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. Rev.1:1

“For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

And who was Jesus (S)? Revelation 1:5 says:

“Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness!

And who is God Almighty? He is the “creator”:

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.  Rev.4:11

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,” Rev.4:9 

Br. zainool
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version