Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue  
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 01 February 2014 at 10:56am
Originally posted by neil

The problem is, Al, that,
while you may be well read in the Bible,
you don't understand it.

N

Not only am I well Read / Verse in the scriptures you Believe in I have a better overstanding then your So-called Minister / Pastor's , Scholars, Who teach the Many version of Christianity , All them teach something diffrent . You would think all that mouth you have you would know your Bible but your don't you should be ashame of yourself .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 02 February 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Abu Ahmad

To short that name to 'al' is most rude. U casn drop the 21 only.

Same goes 4 only 'abu' its a no-no.

To change your words a bit...
you are correct...
'al is quite rude'

Really sorry to have to say.

I have to say that my mistake(which was innocent) is far less offensive than his responses to me have been.

Too bad he couldn't just accept my input with a gracious thanks... as I have accepted your input to me. Smile
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Let me make this clear one more time , Mind your business , neil is nothing but a clown , He has no knowldge of Islam  but he has this need to Attack Islam . You have no knowldge of your own Bible and you want to play holy then tho , And Lie on his behalf

Greetings again Al Saadiqeen,

I wonder why it is you react so strongly, and hatefully, to my words of kindness, and make false accusations.

I don't see what you see,
and you might want to ask yourself why...
why do you see things the way you see them?

Do you not even believe in following what it is said that your prophet taught?
Did your prophet teach peace?

Addressing some of your other posts;

After Yshwe had risen he gave His commands to His disciples;
5 ... the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, He goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see Him: lo, I have told you.

8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Yshwe never taught that it was necessary to circumcise... He taught baptism.
Circumcision was of the old covenant...
Yshwe brings the new covenant... baptism of the Holy Spirit... for all people, of all nations.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. - the words of Yshwe

Yshwe taught that it is the heart, not the flesh, that matters.

Peter was not an innovator... Peter taught what Yshwe taught... baptism for all who accept Yshwe as Saviour.
but Peter was also a Jew, and Jews, as Jews, continued to honor the old covenant of God made with the Jews, even while entering into the new covenant through baptism... but God mad no such covenant of circumcision with non-Jews... only the new covenant of baptism was for the gentiles... the people not descended from Israel(Jacob).

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Yshwe named Simon Bar-Jona as 'Peter' the rock... the rock upon which the church would be built... Yshwe names Simon, Peter, as the founder, the 'rock', of the church.

Re:  Matthew 16:23 - When Yshwe turns to Peter saying 'get thee behind Me satan', He is rebuking satan whom He sees trying to influence Peter.  He is telling satan to leave Peter alone.

I also see now, that neil did address your concern thus;
Dear Al Saadiqeen 21

I am not pleased to see you upset over shortening your name.

I do think you response is "over the top" and could be dealt with in a less vituperative way.

You ought to consider why you turn a minor mis-step into such a major thing.  Why you seek hostility, rather than friendship.

May God's peace find you,
i.e.,
'get thee behind Me, satan'

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 03 February 2014 at 12:09pm
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 03 February 2014 at 4:05pm
This child was called Emmanuel of a ( Virgin Birth ) . The Book of Isaiah 7 ; 14 , Says ; Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign ; Behold a Virgin shall conceive , and bear a son , and Shall Call his name Immanuel . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Butter and Honey shall Emmanuel eat . The Book of Isaiah 7 ; 15 , Says ; Butter and Honey shall he Eat , that he May Know to refuse the evil , and Choose the Good .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Emmanuel shall know to refuse evil and Choose the Good . The Book of Isaiah 7 ; 15 , Says ; Butter and Honey shall he Eat , that he May Know to refuse the evil , and Choose the Good .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Levitical law states that the believer should not shave his beard ; however , at this point Emmanuel did the oppisite .  The Book of Isaiah 7 ; 20  , Says ;  In the same day shall the Lord shave with a razor that is hired , namely by them beyond the river , by the king of Assyria , the head , and the hair of the feet ; and it Shall also Consume the Beard . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

The era of Emmanuel was ruled by Kings . The Book of Isaiah 7 ; 20  , Says ; The Lord shall bring upon thee and upon the people , and upon thy Father's house , days that have not come , from the Day that Ephraim departed from Judah ; even the king of Assyria < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Emmanuel was prophecied to deliver The House of David from the Clutches of the Kings ( Syria and Israel ) . The Book of Isaiah 7 ; 1 - 13  , Says ; And it to pass in the days of Ahaz the sons of Jotham , the son of Uzziah , king of Judah , that Rezin the king of Syria , and Pekah the son of king of Syria , and Pekah the son of Remaliah . king of Israel Went Up toward Jerusalem to war against it , but could not previal against it . Verse 2 . And it Was Told the House of David ,  saying , Syria Is Confederate with Ephraim . And his Heart was moved , and the heart of his People as the trees of the wood are moved with the Wind . Verse 3 . Then said the Lord unto Isaiah , Go forth now to meet Ahaz , thou , and Shear -jashub thy son , at the end of the conduit of the Upper pool in the highway of the Fuller Field . Verse 4 . And say unto him Take Heed , and Be Quiet Fear not neither be fainthearted for the two tails of these smoking firebrands , for the Fierce Anger of Rezin with Syria , and the son of Remaliah .

Verse 5 . Because Syria ,Ephraim , and the son of Remaliah , Have Taken evil Counsel against thee , saying . Verse 6 . Let us go up against Judah , and Vex it , and let us make a breach therein for us , and set a king in the midst of it , even the son of Tabeal . Verse 7 . Thus Saith the Lord GOD , It shall not stand , neither shall it come to pass . Verse 8 . For the Head of Syria is Damascus , and the head of Damascus is Rezin ; and within threescrore and five years shall Ephraim be broken , that it be not a people .

Verse 9 . And the head of Ephraim is Samaria , and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son . If ye Will not Believe surely ye Shall not Be Established . Verse 10 . Moreover the Lord Spake again unto Ahaz , saying , Verse 11 . Ask thee a Sign of the Lord thy God ask it either in the depth , or in the height above . Verse 12 . But Ahaz said , I will not ask , neither Will I Tempt the LORD . Verse 13 . And he said , Hear ye now O house of David ; Is it a small thing for you to weary Men but will ye weary my God also ? < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

This child was called Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) and he was of a virgin birth and of the Holy Ghost . The Gospel According to Matthew 1 ; 21 , Says ; And she shall bring forth a Son and thou shalt call his Name Isa for he Shall Save His People from their Sins . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus grew waxed strong in spirit until his mission was showed unto him The Gospel According to Luke 24 ; 41 - 42 , Says ; And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish , and of a honeycomb . Verse 42 . And he said unto them These are the Words which I spake unto you while I was yet with you that all things must Be Fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses , and in the Prophets and in the Psalms concerning me .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus grew waxed strong in spirit until his mission was showed unto him The Gospel According to Luke 1 ; 80  , Says ; And the child grew and Waxed Strong in Spirit and was in the deserts til the day of his showing unto Israel . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus had a beard , following Levitical Law . The Book of Revelation to John 1 ; 14 , Says ; His head and his hairs were white like wool , as white as snow l and his eyes were as a flame of fire . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus was brought up against Pharisees , Scribes and Ceasars not Kings The Gospel According to Matthew 23 ; 1 - 3 , Says ; Then spake Isa to the multitude , and to his disciples . Verse 2 . Saying The Scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses seat . Verse 3 . All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe , that Observe and do But do not ye after theirworks for they say . and do not . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to Matthew 22 ; 21 , Says ; They say unto him Caesar's Then saith he unto them , Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God things that are God's .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus was sent unto the Lost Tribe of Israel ( Judah ) only , and did not complete his mission . The Gospel According to John 16 ; 7 , Says ; Nevertheless I tell you the Truth It Is Expedient for you that I go away ; for if I go not away the Comforter will not come unto you ; but if I depart , I will sed him unto you .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to Matthew 15 ; 22 - 24 , Says ; And , behold , a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts , and cried unto him , saying . Have mercy on me , O Lord , thou son of David ; my daughter Is grievously Vexed With A Devil . Verse 23 . But he answered her not a word . And his disciples came and besought him , saying Send her Away for she crieth after us . Verse 24 . But he answered and said I Am not Sent but unto the Lost sheep of the house of Israel .  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Now at this point , You can see Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was not Emmanuel .... The person that was prophesized in the Books of Isaiah had to be one who would come and control a government . Isa ,Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh did not come to Control or head any Government . No where in the Scriptures can you find Isa ,Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) as a Governor or President over any nation . The Christian / Christ -Ism also use ( Isaiah 9 ; 6 ) to try and prove that Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was the person prophesized ,

However , if you look at the break down of this quote you will see how this could not possibly be Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) for several reasons .

'' For He Has Born For Us ( Of Our Seed ) A Son And We Were Give To Adopt This Son , And He Will Be The Head Of The Government And It Will Be On His Shoulders , And His Name Will Be Called Amazing Counsellor Of The Powerful Creator , A Father And President Of Peace Forever .

For Unto Us A Child Is Born , Unto Us A Son Is Given ; And The Government Shall Be Upon His Shoulder , And His Name Shall Be Called Wonderful , Counsellor , The Mighty God , The Everlasting Father The Prince Of Peace . < Translated By King James Version Of The Bible .

Now look at the difference between these two translations . According to the King James Version the word for Ar Riyaasa is '' The Government '' , then when you read on they translate the word Ra'Iys to mean ''Prince '' . The words 'Ar Riyaasa '' and ''Ra 'iYS is derived from the same root word R'Asa meaning '' to be at the head '' , not Prince '' . The Arabic translation for the word '' Prince '' is Amir taking from the root word Amara meaning , Order , command , instruction . See their tricks . That's why it's imperative for you to learn the language of the Scriptures Which is Aramic / Arabic and not Greek / Latin / English , so that you wont be mislead .

The reason why it could not be Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) .....
1 ) . The word Ar Riyaasa - arabic - means '' The Headship ( People in charge ) . the government '' . Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) was not in charge of a government . During the time of Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) the Romans headed the government .

2 ) . The quote says this person will be called '' Amazing Counsellor '' . Never was Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) called this !

3 ) . This quote goes on to say Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) will be the ''Creator '' possessing Power . '' A Father '' . Now we know this is not Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) because Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) constantly taught that he was merely a servant of the Father . Proof of this is in the Lord's Prayers .

The Gospel According to Matthew 6 ; 9 Says ; After This Manner Therefore Pray Ye ; Our Father Which Art In Heaven , Hallowed Be They Name . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Yes  Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) glorified the Father , He was not , nor did he ever cliam to be the Father .

4 ) . And lastly , as translated by King James they say that this person would be the ''Prince of Peace '' . Thus making Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) , a Prince which would be less than a King therefore making him less than the Angel Michael ( Mikail , Melchisedek Sra ) . Because he is called the King of Peace , Salaam .

Torah ( 5 Books Of Moses ) Genesis 14 ; 18 , Says , ( And Melchizedek King Of Salem ) Brought Forth Bread And Wine , And He Was The Priest Of The Most High Allah . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Now if this person prophesized was to be the Almighty Creator how could he be less than the Angel Michael ( Melchisedek Sra ) who he created ? Think about how silly these translators are . They're out to Confuse You . Don't be deceived . Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) came as a '' Messiah '' to the Lost Sheep of the House of Isreal ( Remnant of Judah Only ) . The Arabic word for Messiah is Al Masiyh from the root word Masaha which means '' He Wiped Clean , He Heal and Anointed '' . He came to repurify the House of Judah because they had transgressed . Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) did not come with any new laws , he just came to restore the old laws which were the Laws of Old , The ones the Prophet Moses ( Pbuh ) brought .

The Gospel According to Matthew 5 ; 17 , Says , Think Not That I Am Come To Destroy The Law , Or The Prophets , I Am Not Come To Destroy , But To Fulfill . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to John ( Son of Zebedee ) 13 ; 16 , Says , Verily , Verily , I Say Unto You , The Servant Is Not Greator Than His Lord ; Neither He That Is Sent Greater Than He That Sent Him . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

The Gospel According to John ( Son of Zebedee ) 1 ; 11 , Says , He Came Unto His Own , And His Own Received Him Not . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus ( Pbuh ) had to leave in order for '' Another Comforter '' to come ...

The Gospel According to John ( Son of Zebedee ) 1 ; 11 , Says ,  And I Will Pray The Father , And He Shall Give You Another Comforter , That He May Abide With You For Ever < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

Yes , Another ; What does the word '' Another '' mean according to your dictionaries ?

1 . Additional ; One More
2 . Distinctly different from the first
3 . Some other

Now lets see what the Arabic Translation for the word is ; The word for ''Another '' in the Arabic language is ; Aakhir and this word means '' Another '' One more '' .  Yes it means the same as the English !!!  Now lets see those '' Wolves In Sheep's Clothing ''  Tamper with this one !!!
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 15 March 2014 at 2:58am
Originally posted by neil

dear untruthhas come

Luk 17:20 ¶ And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he
answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Luk 17:21
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you.

So that puts paid to your proposition that the Kingdom of God is the coming of the Quran.

Agree with me.

Regards

Neil                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

CONTEXT BRO, CONTEXT!

<>

Jesus (S) he said:

“Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

That “grain of mustard seed” is “a message”; and “the man” is “the one who will delivered that message”; that man is no other than Muhammad (S)! This is what Allah (S) said:

“We have not sent thee but as a universal Messenger to all mankind…but most of mankind know not.” (Qur.34:28). 

And Jesus (S) said: “Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.” (Lu 17:21)

If the Kingdom of God is within you that would mean, when you hear the message you believe and accepted it with your whole heart. Coming of the Kingdom of God [the seed (message)] to Muhammad (S):

Allah (S) said: “Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world: with it came down the Spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-amin). to thy heart.” (Q.26:192-194)

<>

Revelation 12, it mentioned:

And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron…Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power of his Christ… (Rev.12:5-10).

The Kingdom of God was to come in the future after the demise of Jesus (S), Revelation 12 is all about future things, It stated in Rev.1:1

“The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass” (Rev.1:1)

<>

Understanding the mysteries of the parable

·       And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Luke 8:10 

·       And the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) must first be published among all nations. Mark 13:10

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's (Good News of the Kingdom of God), the same shall save it. (Mark 8:35)

TRUTHNOWCOME

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 15 March 2014 at 3:01am
<>

Jesus (S) teaches the coming of the Kingdom of God in parables but not all who received the true message of Jesus (S) will believe. In Matthew 13: 3-9 he describes himself as the “sower” who went forth and teaches the Good News of the coming of the Kingdom of God:

Matthew13:3-9

·       3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

·       4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

·       5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

·       6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

·       7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

·       8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

·       9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus (S) explained the parable of the sower who preaches the coming of the “word of the Kingdom (coming of the universal message the Quran)”

Matthew13:18-23 

·       18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

·       19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

What is the “word” of the Kingdom? The “word” of the Kingdom is the “Good News” of the kingdom meaning, the good news of Jesus (S) informing us of the coming of the Kingdom of God: “Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the Good News of the kingdom of God (Mark 1:14). It is In Luke 8:11 it deals with the same story and He (Jesus (s) explain the seed is the word of God which is the Good News: “ Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God”.(Luke 8:11).

Not everyone who claimed to believe him will follow his true message, he said:

·       20But he that received the seed onto stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

·       21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

·       22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

·       23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

The true followers of Jesus (S) will accept the final and universal message the Qur’an.

Not everyone will recognize the kingdom of God

Matthew13:10-17

·       10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

·       11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

·       12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

·       13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

·       14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

·       15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The people who will understand are the ones who see, hear and understand with his “heart”.

·       16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear not.

·       17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.  

·       And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur’an)

Allah (S) said:

·       We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind…but most of mankind know not. (Q.34:28)

·       Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

·       ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you… (Q.4: 47)

·       None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not Allah hath power over all things?  (Q.2:106) 

·       Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

·       …in that they (Jews) broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right…Allah hath set the seal on their heart for their blasphemy…that they REJECTED FAITH… (Q.4:155-156)

·       Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) place, and say “We hear and disobey,”…and but few of them will believe. (Q.4:46)

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 16 March 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Let me make this clear one more time , Mind your business , neil is nothing but a clown , He has no knowldge of Islam  but he has this need to Attack Islam . You have no knowldge of your own Bible and you want to play holy then tho , And Lie on his behalf

Greetings again Al Saadiqeen,

I wonder why it is you react so strongly, and hatefully, to my words of kindness, and make false accusations.

I don't see what you see,
and you might want to ask yourself why...
why do you see things the way you see them?

Do you not even believe in following what it is said that your prophet taught?
Did your prophet teach peace?

Addressing some of your other posts;

After Yshwe had risen he gave His commands to His disciples;
5 ... the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, He goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see Him: lo, I have told you.

8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Yshwe never taught that it was necessary to circumcise... He taught baptism.
Circumcision was of the old covenant...
Yshwe brings the new covenant... baptism of the Holy Spirit... for all people, of all nations.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. - the words of Yshwe

Yshwe taught that it is the heart, not the flesh, that matters.

Peter was not an innovator... Peter taught what Yshwe taught... baptism for all who accept Yshwe as Saviour.
but Peter was also a Jew, and Jews, as Jews, continued to honor the old covenant of God made with the Jews, even while entering into the new covenant through baptism... but God mad no such covenant of circumcision with non-Jews... only the new covenant of baptism was for the gentiles... the people not descended from Israel(Jacob).

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Yshwe named Simon Bar-Jona as 'Peter' the rock... the rock upon which the church would be built... Yshwe names Simon, Peter, as the founder, the 'rock', of the church.

Re:  Matthew 16:23 - When Yshwe turns to Peter saying 'get thee behind Me satan', He is rebuking satan whom He sees trying to influence Peter.  He is telling satan to leave Peter alone.

Salaam,
Caringheart
Peace unto you!

Why are you FORGING interpretation about the KINGDOM OF GOD to deceive people in believing your OPINION on the CRIFICTION?

There is no such thing as the "GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM"!

And "FATHER" is not a name!

Jesus (S) said: "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word." (John 17:6)

If Jesus (S) says, he manifested God Almighty name and the disciples kept his word where is the name?

And how could Jesus (S) say, "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER" when he himself say he manifested God Almighty name?

Where is the name?

Br. Zainool

<>

IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 16 March 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome

Peace unto you!

Why are you FORGING interpretation about the KINGDOM OF GOD to deceive people in believing your OPINION on the CRIFICTION?

There is no such thing as the "GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM"!

And "FATHER" is not a name!

Jesus (S) said: "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word." (John 17:6)

If Jesus (S) says, he manifested God Almighty name and the disciples kept his word where is the name?

And how could Jesus (S) say, "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER" when he himself say he manifested God Almighty name?

Where is the name?

Br. Zainool

Greetings truthnowcome,

I have given previous study to this.
The original letters denoting the name of the man we now call Jesus(through greek translation) are
Yshwe

Y - yah - from YHWH (the name of God)
+ shwe - which means salvation

Yahshua meaning, 'Yah is salvation'

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

He literally did come in His Father's name.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

asalaam and blessings,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 16 March 2014 at 8:19pm
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version