Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S0 PREACHED THE COMING OF THE QURAN (ISLAM) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

Greetings truthnowcome,

I have given previous study to this.
The original letters denoting the name of the man we now call Jesus(through greek translation) are
Yshwe

Y - yah - from YHWH (the name of God)
+ shwe - which means salvation

Yahshua meaning, 'Yah is salvation'

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

He literally did come in His Father's name.

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

asalaam and blessings,
Caringheart
Peace to you!

I will not ask you how you arrive with that name as yet.

What I want to draw your attention is that you have just CONFORMS that the book you believing in is a GREEK'S TRANSLATION and not the word of God; the ORIGINAL is in Greek and this is how it PRONOUNCE:

http://classic.studylight.org/isb/bible.cgi?query=mt+1:25&translation=kjv&ot=bhs&nt=na&sr=1

NOW SHOW ME HOW YOU ARRIVED WITH "YAHSHUA" although "Yahshua" is not God"s name but rather Joshua's name so that I can SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL. Does Ih sound like Yah or EE" as in E-sou?

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 18 March 2014 at 4:18pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 20 March 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome

Peace to you!

What I want to draw your attention is that you have just CONFORMS that the book you believing in is a GREEK'S TRANSLATION and not the word of God; the ORIGINAL is in Greek and this is how it PRONOUNCE:

http://classic.studylight.org/isb/bible.cgi?query=mt+1:25&translation=kjv&ot=bhs&nt=na&sr=1

NOW SHOW ME HOW YOU ARRIVED WITH "YAHSHUA" although "Yahshua" is not God"s name but rather Joshua's name so that I can SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL. Does Ih sound like Yah or EE" as in E-sou?

Br. zainool
[/QUOTE]
Greetings truthnowcome,

This is the teaching, after many, many studies, that led me to Yshwe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivm4RbIeKc

asalaam,
Caringheart

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 20 March 2014 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

Peace to you!

Br. zainool

Greetings truthnowcome,

This is the teaching, after many, many studies, that led me to Yshwe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fivm4RbIeKc

asalaam,
Caringheart

Peace unto you!

It is good for the heart when some one can admit that the book the are studying in not the word of God but rather a Greek's translation. All I am doing here is prove it also has interpolation.

You didn't address nothing! You are trying to forge a name for the Messiah (S). The video you posted there is the one which I've been posting all along to prove you wrong that the Messiah (S) name is not YHWH but rather the name of "JOSHUA" originally spelt with "Y" as "YOSHUA".

Now, let me break in down for you. The video that you posted there mentioned the name as "Yeshou" , pronounce as "E- Shou" because of the Aramaic's letter Sheen for (sh). In Arabic it spell with a Seen (sa). In Hebrew it is the same, for example the word Shalom mean peace and in Arabic Salaam mean peace (Sh and Sa. (E- Shou and Isa).

This is an explanation a Christian reply to me how they arrived with the Greek name of the Messiah (S) on a discussion forum on the Internet:

A word or a name in Hebrew which begins with a YODE (Hebrew Y) would have to be transliterated into Greek using an IOTA (Greek I) and would likely be followed by an ETA (Greek E) or an OMIKRON (Greek O), depending on the phonics of the original word. Since there is no letter in Greek equivalent to the Hebrew YODE the Greek IOTA (followed by another vowel to mimick the required sound) is the next best thing. Transliteration is a mimicking or "best rendering" type of work, not an exacting science. A word or a name in Greek which begins with an IOTA would then be transliterated into English using the letter I. In such cases the I would sound like a Y and if we knew for certain the origins of the first word from which the Greek transliteration was conducted (in this case being a Hebrew word that starts with a YODE) we would be justified in bypassing the I altogether and using the Y instead, that’s where Iesous is coming from and from the Jews.

You see when they established hard proof what happen? Know the “fact”:  They original Greek word of God is “Ihsou” then transliterated to “Iesous”. To get the original pronunciation we have to transliterate (Not tralslate!) it from the original back into Hebrew: Greek is “Ihsou” transliterate back to Hebrew is “Yhsou” or “Iesou” to “Ye-sou” same pronunciation in Arabic “Isa!” It didn’t pronounce “Yesh-ua”, it pronounce Ye-shou as in "E", that is what you video is conforming.

What is more important, that name did not come from God's name YHWH. Let me fill you in on this one. When the Romans decided to transliterate the Greek's name Ihsou to Hebrew, instead of transliterate the name the look for a Hebrew's name that is close to the name Ihsou and the found "Joshua's name" which is Yesh-ua and not God Almighty name YHWH. The video you provided prove that, listen to it again.

So the name "Joshua" is not God Almighty name. Where is the name? Who remove it?  

The QUESTION still stands! WHERE IS THE NAME?

Jesus (S) said: "I have come in MY FATHER'S NAME, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the NAME of the LORD shall be saved. Act. 2:21 (which name?)

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12 (WHICH NAME?

7 Now they (disciples) have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I HAVE GIVEN UNTO THEM THE WORDS (original word, not translation!) WHICH THOU GAVEST ME; AND THEY (disciples) HAVE RECEIVED THEM, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me…

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. HOLY FATHER, KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME (Not Joshua's name!) THOSE WHOM THOU HAST GIVEN ME, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I KEPT THEM IN THY NAME (Not Joshua's name!): those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled…

14 I HAVE GIVEN THEM THY (ORIGINAL) WORD; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world…

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through THEIR (ORIGINAL) WORD;

26 And I HAVE DECLARED UNTO THEM THY NAME (Not Joshua's name!), and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. JOHN17: 6-26

And it shall come to pass, that WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. Act. 2:21 (which name?)

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED. Act.4:12 (WHICH NAME?

Jesus said:  FATHER, GLORIFY YOUR NAME. ”Then a voice came from heaven, saying, “I HAVE BOTH GLORIFIED IT AND WILL GLORIFY IT AGAIN.” John 12:28

LET THEM PRAISE THE NAME OF LORD; FOR HIS NAME ALONE IS EXALTED; His glory is above the earth and the heavens.  Psalm 148:13

Where is the name?

Jesus (S) mentioned the coming of God’s kingdom his (God’s) name would be sanctifies:

“After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6:9 )

And in Malachi it is mentioned:

For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same “my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 1: 11)

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 20 March 2014 at 11:34pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 01 April 2014 at 6:17pm
Sorry wrong post!

Edited by truthnowcome - 01 April 2014 at 6:19pm
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 08 May 2014 at 5:57pm
 truthnowcome Nowhere in the  Holy Qur'aan does it speak of Saul ( Paul the 13th self -appointed Apostel , that I know of . With no disrespect I don't read website link's 

Saul , Shaool , Paul, ( Never ) was a Disciple of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus ! How do I know ? According to Saul , Shaool , Paul , Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus chose him as his instrument for carrying his teaching to The Gentiles who were not of the House of Israel . ( Acts 9 ; 15 - 16 ) . Saul , Shaool , Paul acclaimed vision is the only evidence Saul , Shaool , Paul could produce for his bid for the leadership of The New Church Saul , Shaool , Paul , would raise , No wonder the jews were highly skeptical about the whole claim and would not listen to him . Let's take a look in The Bible where Saul , Shaool , Paul contradicts himself three times . This is the behavior of a liar . A liar have to repeat his lie Two or more Times with each version differing from the next until he ultimately prove himself a Liar . He eventually reveals the truth he was trying to hide all along .

Contradiction One ; ~ Act 9 - 4 - 7 , And I Quote ; And he fell down on that planet earth and heard a voice saying to him , Saul why did you persceute me and he said who are you master ; And the master said I am Yashu'a whom you persecuted it is hard for you to kick against the point . And he trembling and astonished said the master what will you have me to do ? And the master said to him arise and go into the city and it shall be told to you what you must do . And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless hearing a voice but seen no man .

In the above quote , Saul , Shaool , Paul says that ( He Alone Fell To The Ground ( Earth ) and then he proceeds to say that the men who journeyed with him stood speechless , Hearing a voice , ( But Seeing No Man ) . We see in Acts 22 ; 7 - 9 that Saul , Shaool , Paul was about to be killed by the people of the city of caesarea for preaching to the jews amongst the gentiles that they should forsake Moses and not circumcise their children or follow their custom . Saul , Shaool , Paul was saved by the soldiers and centurions who took him to the castle unto the chief priest and there Saul , Shaool , Paul says ...

Contradiction Two ; ~ Acts 22 ; 7 - 9 , And I Quote ; And I fell onto the ground and heard a voice saying to me Saul Saul why are you persecuting me ? And I answer who are you Master and he said to me , I'am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute . And they that were with me saw surely the force of light , . And were afraid but did not hear the voice of him that spoke to me .

Now , In this quote Paul says ( He Alone Fell To The Ground ) . He proceeds to say that the men who were with him , ( Saw The Light ) , But heard not the voice of him who spoke . But he had just said in Acts 9 ; 4 - 7 . '' ( Those who journeyed with him , Heard a voice . But saw not a man ) !

We now go to Acts 26 ; 13 - 14 , To find the third contradiction . At this point , Paul is defending himself before King Agrippa ;

Contradiction Three ; Acts 26 ; 13-14 , And I Quote ; At midday O ruler I saw in the way a force of light from the sky above the brightness of the halo shining around me and them which were traveling with me . And when we were all falled down on that part of the planet earth I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in a Hebrew Dialect Saul , Saul , Why did you persceute me ? It's hard for you to kick against the sticks .

After we listen to Paul's Contradictions , It make it very difficult to Believe that Paul ever had a vision . Paul is a liar and his own words confirm it !! Romans 3 ; 7 .

Having the behavior of A Liar , As usual , Paul continued to prove himself A Liar . In none of the other quotes had he said that Jesus ( Spoke To Him In The Hebrew Tongue ! However , In the following quote , ( Acts 26 ; 16 ) , Paul says that Jesus appeared to him to make him a Minister . Is this why Paul though he was supposed to be a disciple .

Acts 26 ; 14 - 16 , And I Quote ; And when we were all fallen down on that part of the planet earth I heard a voice speaking to me and and saying in a Hebrew Dialect Saul Saul why did you persecute me ? It's hard for you to kick against the sticks . And I said who are you master and he said I am Jesus whom you persceute , But rise and stand up upon your feet for I have appeared to you for this purpose to make you a servant and a witnessboth of these things which you have seen and of those things which I will make appear for you .

Let's look at the word Minister in Aramic ( Hebrew ) , Since Paul said Jesus spoke to him in Aramic ( Hebrew ); And in Greek , Since it's the language Luke wrote in .

In Greek - - - Minister , [ Huperetes ] An under -Oarsman , I.E. ( Gen ) subordinate ( Assistant , sexton , constable ) ; - - Minister , Officer , Servant ; From the prim . Root [ Hupol ] Meaning under of place [ Beneath ] . Or with verbs [ The agency or means , Through ]; Of inferior position or condition , And speacially covertly or moderately .

In Hebrew - - - Minister , [ Sharath ] A prim . Root ; To attend as a menial or worshipper ; Figurative ; To contribute to ; Minister ( Unto ) , ( Do ) Serve , Wait on .

In Arabic - - - Minister [ Khaadim ] Meaning a servant , A waiter ( See 26 ; 16 Of Acts , For the word ) .

Paul took this word to mean '' Disciple '' - How ??? He was fluent in the Aramic ( Hebrew ) language ( Acts 21 ; 40 ; 22 ; 2 ) . So there's no way he could have mistaken the two words He Did It On Purpose !!

The word Minister does not refer to '' Apostle ''  Nor '' Disciple '' Paul was ( Not Apostle or Disciple according to the definition of the words !!!

In Arabic , Hebrew , And Greek , All share the same definition for Disciple , As a Student '

Arabic { Tilmeeth } - Literally , Meaning young Student .

Hebrew { Limmuwd or Limmud } Meaning , Instructed , Disciple , learned from the root [ Lamad ] < aramic > Meaning '' To Goad , To teach ''

Greek [ Manthetes ] Meaning , Learner ( Pupil , Dsiciple ) from [ Manthano ] or Matheo ] Meaning to learn ( In any way ) .

The same three languages also share the same definitions for the Apostle

Arabic  [ Rasool ] Meaning '' One sent messenger ''

Hebrew [ Basar ] A Prim . Root ; '' To Be Fresh , Announce ( Glad News ) ; Messenger ''

Greek  , [ Apostolos ] '' Ambassador messenger , Envoy , One who represent the sender '' .

As you can see there is definitely a distinction between the two words in all Three Language .

So we can agree that Paul fits neither definition '' And Paul knew it !!! So , Due to Paul lies , You now have Preachers today walking around calling themselves '' Christian Ministers '' They don't use the word '' Rabbi'' As Jesus was called in ( John 1 ; 38 , John 1 ; 49 ; 3 ; 2 ) .

Paul Was A Liar !!! I've shown you that ! So why are Christian Preachers using Paul's title if they're supposed . To be following the reaching of Jesus ? I'll tell you why ... because ( They're Not Following Jesus !!! ) They just talk - Or they would be named '' Rabbis '' or '' Teachers '' Of Jesus and not '' Ministers '' After Paul . These people are Paul's Ministers , Teaching Paul Ministry !! They are not coming to you in the name of the real Messiah Jesus . They just lie and say they do . They are The Anti-Christ ( Matthew 24 ; 5 24 ) !!!  And I Quote ; For many shall come in my ( Name )  saying . I am Christ , and shall deceive Many . Verse 24 . For there ( Shall Arise False Christ ) And ( False Prophets ) , and shall show great sign and wonders ; insomuch that if it were possible , they shall ( Deceive The Very Elect ) .

This quote is talking about those lying so-called heads of your churches and denominations . The head or leader of you Religious congregations should be called Rabbis after Jesus if that's what he used . The word Minister , As you now know , means Servant . Now let's look at the word Rabbi ''

In Arabic '' Rabbi '' Come from the root word Rabba , Which means ; Rabba ; To be master , Be lord ... have command or authority ( Over ) ; To raise , Bring up .

Rabb ; Lord ; Mast ; owner , proprietor , Rabba ; Mistress ; Lady '' - Rabba Al Menzil , The lady of the house . ( Hans Wehr Arabic - English Dictionary )

In The Hebrew language Rabahg < aramic > Comes from the root word Rab <aramic > Meaning ; Rab ; Captain , Chief , Great , Lord , Master , Stout .

In the Greek language the word Rabbi is ; Rhabbi ; ( Of Hebrew ) My master as an official title of Honor ; - Master , Rabbi . ( Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible ) .

As you can see each of these language agree - The Greek , The Aramic ( Hebrew ) And The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) . However , If you notice within the Greek definition of the word '' Rabbi '' It tells you that the word came from the Hebrew language . So this means that the teaching of the real messiah Jesus went from the original language of Galilaen Arabic to Hebrew , Then Greek , Which resulted in a change in the original teachings . The language of New Testament should not have been Greek . Because the language of Jesus was not Greek . Yet , The Christian influence was Greek . Then when these English Scholars translated the New Testament to the English language more altered words were evident .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 08 May 2014 at 6:12pm
The Prophet Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) the son of Maryam  was speaking of The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( as the Comforter that would come after him . According to the Scriptures that is !!!
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2014 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

The Prophet Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) the son of Maryam  was speaking of The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin ( as the Comforter that would come after him . According to the Scriptures that is !!!

Salaam Bro.!

What is your objective here, to give dawah or prove what is not important to Christians?

Let me inform you what I am doing. I have an objective which I work towards, so I don't waste time over issues that is not relevant and supportive to my objective.

When the Prophet (S) had the call to prophet hood, the first thing his wife (RM) did was to conforms his prophet hood then after that Thowheed; what are you doing?

I have already pass those stage now I am calling from the Qur'an.

What are you doing, just posting article for discussion? If so, that is not my objective. I am sorry if you feel offended and not agreeing with me.

Br. zainool
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 09 May 2014 at 5:20am

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21

Salaam Bro.!

What is your objective here, to give dawah or prove what is not important to Christians?

Let me inform you what I am doing. I have an objective which I work towards, so I don't waste time over issues that is not relevant and supportive to my objective.

When the Prophet (S) had the call to prophet hood, the first thing his wife (RM) did was to conforms his prophet hood then after that Thowheed; what are you doing?

I have already pass those stage now I am calling from the Qur'an.

What are you doing, just posting article for discussion? If so, that is not my objective. I am sorry if you feel offended and not agreeing with me.

Br. zainool

As -Salaamu Alaykum truthnowcome

I mean no disrespect here , ok I notice few here have this Habit , of telling me  what I  should or shouldn't do , I don't play that game , Nor do I care what stage your in now or before . Also I don't have thin-skin one have a right to Agree with me or disagree with me , it no bigthing , I'm only here to share like most here , I'm not here to convert anyone here . One can challenge any of my post if they wish to , I stand by everything I Post as do other here .

I hope we overstand one another here . I have some knowldge of Islam , Jew-ism , Christianity . Do I cliam to know everything when it come to religion No !
Again I'm not here to covert anyone here .  

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version