Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Prophets - Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Prophets - Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses
Message Icon Topic: The Story of Prophet Noah ( Pbuh ) Post Reply Post New Topic
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Topic: The Story of Prophet Noah ( Pbuh )
    Posted: 25 December 2013 at 8:35am
The Story of Noah ( Pbuh ) is supposedly known to the world over . Yet , the only incident that the average man , women associated with the name Noah ( Pbuh ) is the flood , and the ark which he constructed . Little attention is placed on his life as a Prophet , his mission , and the circumstances which let to Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta 'Ala Most Glorified And Exalted desytoying man and all other living things on earth by the great flood .

In At Taurat ( The Torah ) 5 Books of Moses , the Book of Genesis states that Noah ( Pbuh ) was a righteous man in the eyes of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta 'Ala Most Glorified And Exalted and this is the only description it gives of him .

Torah ( 5 Books of Moses ) Genesis 6 ; 9 , Where It States , And It Quote ; These Are The Generations of Noah ; Noah was a just man and Perfect In His Genrations , And Noah Walk With Allah . < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

This quote does not explain the oppostion he was faced with from the people of his time , Neither does it explain his life before he was given the mission as Nabi Allah , Prophet of Allah , or the facr that he lost his son Raya and wife Waala in the Flood . The mission the Prophet Noah ( Pbuh ) was given was not a easy one . He faced much opposition from his family . The people existing during Prophet Noah ( Pbuh ) time were all descendants of Seth (Pbuh ) , Enoch (Pbuh ) And Methuselah (Pbuh ) . But because they allowed the Devil ( CH ) to seduce them , they adopted a way of life that was in complete opposition to the commandments of
Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta 'Ala Most Glorified And Exalted .

The Holy Qur'aan 11;36 Revealed In The Year 622 A.D. Huwd / Eber ( Calmness ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And Noah Was Inspired That There Will Not Be Any More Faithful from your Nation Of People Other Than Those Who Are Indeed Of The Faithful ( Your Family ) . So Don't Be Miserable About What They Are Doing .

The Holy Qur'aan 25 ; 37 , Revealed In The Year 616 - 617 A.D. Al Furqaan (The Differentiation ) , Where It States , And I Quote ; And The Nation Of Noah When They Lied On And Rejected The Apostles We ( Allah And The Angels ) Drowned Them And Made Them A Sign For The People , And We ( Allah And The Angels ) Have Prepared For The Unjust An Aching Pain .

This lack of understaning exist because the Qur'aan which is the Seal to the Scripturess and The Baiyna (meaning it clear's up any doubt ) concerning the Previous Scriptures is not acknowledged by the Christian , or the jews . Did you ever wonder , how the Ark was constructed , or how the animals were gather together and placed in the Ark ? How was Noah's (Pbuh ) falimy , all the beast , and the fowl arranged in the Ark , and how long did they stay in the Ark before they began living normal lives on the Earth ?

With Noah's (Pbuh ) came Man's Second chance to accept his title ; Abdullah ( Servant Of Allah ) and thus serve Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta 'Ala Most Glorified And Exalted as it has been ordained from the beginning of time .

The Holy Qur'aan 7 ; 69 , Revealed In The Year 618 A.D. Al A'araaf , Where It States , And I Quote , ''Or Are You All ( People Of Muhammad's Time ) Amazed That Remembrance Has Come To You From Your Stustainer In The Form Of A Physical Man (Muhammad ) From Among You . To Ward You And Remind You And When We He ( Allah ) Made You All Successor's And You Came After Noah's Nation Of People And He ( Allah ) Increase You All ( Re-Multiplied You On Earth ) In The Creation Even More Excellent In Stature , So Remember These Benefits Of ( Allah ) The Perhaps You All Will Be More Successful .

In order to get a better Overstanding of the Life of the Prophet Noah ( Pbuh ) the Surah ( chapter ) of Noah (Pbuh ) . Click here: Surat Nuh - The Noble Qur'an - Suratu Noah [ Chapter of Noah , ( Pbuh ) was the Surah
, Chapter revealed to The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) after he made his Hijrah or flight to Madinah year 622 A.D. When The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) made his Mi'raaj or Ascension in 610 A.D. he became acquinted with the six major prophets when preceeded him . The Prophet Noah (Pbuh ) was one of them

The Seven Major Prophets Are ; 1. Adam , 2 . Noah , 3 . Abraham , 4 . Ishmael , 5 . Moses , 6 . Isa , 7 . Muhammad . Peace And Blessing Of Allahu Subhaanahu Wa Ta 'Ala Most Glorified And Exalted Be Upon Them .

It was during this ascension that The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) learned many things about the events that took place before him and of the events that were to affect the world in the future . So , when the Angelic Being Gabriel ( SRA ) came to The Prophet Mustafa Muhammad Al Amin (Pbuh ) speaking about the Prophet Noah (Pbuh ) he was acquainted with the nature of the revelation . By this time he was well versed in At Taurat ( The Torah ) 5 Books of Moses and Al Injiyl ( Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Book Of Isa / Jesus the Messiah . This is what made him conscious of the mentality of the people before him , and made him aware that his job was not new to the world and like the Prophet Noah ( Pbuh ) , he was a warner to the people .

Suwratu Nuwh Makeeya Wa Ayaatuhaa Thamanya Wa 'Ishriyn , Chapter of Noah ( 71 ) .

The Holy Qur'aan Chapter Seventy-One , Revealed In The Year 615 A.D. Noah ( Rest Down Upon To Weep ) .
Bismillaahir -Rahmaanir- Rahiim , Begin All Things With The Illustrious Name Of ( Allah ) The Yielder , The Most Merciful .

Where It States , And I Quote , Surely we ( Allah and Angels ) sent Noah to his nation to warn . So ( Muhammad ) warn your nation before the aching pain come upon them ) . ( 2 ) . So he ( Noah ) said ; Oh my nation , surely I am your warner to make you see things clear . ( 3 ) . That you are to tremble at the mention of (Allah ) . and be obedient ) . ( 4 ) . He ( Allah ) will forgive you for all your Sins and respite you to a predetermine named time ( Yawmid Diyn ) . For surely (Allah ) is He who predetermines when it will come or be put off for another time , If you only had the knowldge to see this . ( 5 ) . He ( Noah ) said Sustainer ( Allah ) I prayed for my nation , Day and Night . ( 6 ) . So it ( My prayer ) did not increase their faith , they only turn and walked away .

( 7 ) . And surely whenever I ( Noah ) prayed for them ( wicked people of Noah's time ) that you ( Allah ) may forgive them ( seed of Cain ) they put their fingers in their ears . And they pull their garment over their face . To make a mockery ( mock the face veil worn by Noah's women ) of his ( Noah ) women ( Naama , wife of Noah ; Haliyma , wife of Ham ; Faatin , wife of Shem ; Ifat , wife of Japeth ) being big with pride . ( 8 ) . Then surely I ( Noah ) prayed even louder and in the open to be seen and heard by them . ( 9 ) Then verily I ( Noah ) announced it to them ( seed of Cain ) and I even spoke to them in secret ( from tent to tent )
( 10 ) . So then I ( Noah ) said ; Ask forgiveness of your Sustainer surely It is He Who is The Forgiver , ( 11 ) . He ( Allah ) will send the skies filled with clouds to bring much rain ( the flood ) . ( 12 ) . And He ( Allah ) gave you much wealth ( rich city of Nod ) and sons ( children of Cain ) and made for you gardens and rivers .

( 13 ) . What is wrong with you that you don't want to return respect ( to Allah ) . ( 14 ).And indeed He ( Allah ) created you all ( man and 200 fallen angels ) in regular stages . ( 15 ) . Can't you see how He is Allah who created seven Heaven ( planes ) in levels . ( 16 ) . And He ( Allah ) made the moon in the night skies as a light and He also made the sun to shine like a lamp . ( 17 ) . And Allah even built your ( Cain's seed ) body from the ( Dust of the ground ) . ( 18 ) . Then He ( Allah ) returns you ( Cain's seed ) to it ( the ground ) and will bring you forth from it renewed . ( 19 ) . And ( Allah ) made the planet Earth for you in Landscapes .

( 20 ) . So that you may make roads in it . ( 21 ) . Noah said ''Oh my Sustainer surely they rebel against me and follow he ( Zuhak ) who is corrupted by his wealth and children . ( 22 ) . And they schemed an evil scheme . ( 23 ) . And they tell each other don't abandon you idols , dieties , nor Wad or Suwaa and don't abandon Yaghooth or Yaooq nor Nasr . ( 24 ) And indeed they have misled many people . So ( Allah ) don't let them ( 200 Fallen Angels ) increase in followers , taking them ( Cain's seed ) into darkness and error . ( 25 ) . And because of what they ( people of Noah's time ) did , they were drowned and then made to enter the Hell's fire , so because they aided other than Allah ( their gods can't help them ) .

( 26 ) . And Noah said , Sistainer , don't let the Concealors Of The Truth ( Jinns , 200 Fallen Angels ) have any abode on this planet Earth . ( 27 ) . Because if you leave them ( Jinns , 200 Fallen Angels ) here on Earth , they will cause your servants ( seed of Seth ) to go astray and all their children will for ever be Concealors Of The Truth . ( 28 ) . Sustainer , forgive me ( Noah ) and my parents ( Lamech and Kamilah ) and anyone who enters my home and is faithful to you , and the faithful men and the faithful women ( Muslims ) , and as for the wicked ( non-Muslims ) , don't increase them except in their going into the darkness of Hell .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version