Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups Men (Brothers)
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups Men (Brothers)
Message Icon Topic: steps for marriage Post Reply Post New Topic
shadih
Male Islam
Starter.
Starter.

Online Status: Offline
Quote shadih Replybullet Topic: steps for marriage
    Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:49pm
Salam alaikom, i was hoping someone could give me some correct advice inshallah. I have my heart set on this girl and i intend to ask for her hand in marriage. weve had a previous history but nothing too serious. We stopped talking because supposedly her ex wanted her back and she said he wanted to eventually marry her. well its been a year now and i am not quite sure she truly has a boyfriend or is talking to someone but she isnt married yet and i go back to town next month. I was planning on asking for her hand but i wasnt sure the steps i needed to do or how i can find out about her current situation. I strongly believe this is the girl i want to marry and i constantly make duaa for her especially when i pray. I wanted to know if it is right of me to ask for her even though she might still be with this other person. I also wanted to tell my mom about this girl so she can make duaa for me also but wasnt sure if that was a good idea as i dont want to get her excited for no reason. Thank you to all that read this and inshallah someone can shed some light on this for me. salam.
IP IP Logged
herber345

Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote herber345 Replybullet Posted: 06 December 2013 at 10:51pm
Don't go directly. first find any mutual friend and try to ask from them. If she really someone else than you should not go between them. First be sure about her relationship. If you found she is single and not going to marry with other than ask directly to her. If she agree than tell your parent and go to her house to meet her parents for her hand. 

Edited by herber345 - 06 December 2013 at 10:52pm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version