Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Islamic Finance
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Islamic Finance
Message Icon Topic: dua to have health baby without miscarriages Post Reply Post New Topic
zoha
Female Islam
Starter.
Starter.

Online Status: Offline
Quote zoha Replybullet Topic: dua to have health baby without miscarriages
    Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:27am
As salam walaikum

last year 2012 i had posted regarding my loss of baby boy due to stillbirth, from that time i didn't get pregnant this year in february 2013 i got pregnant but had miscarriage in April dr said that the reason behind this is belighted ovum ( no- heart beat was found) but still i waited and finally miscarriage happened by its self.. then again i got pregnant at the end of may 2013 and had miscarriage in july (no heatbeat was found till 7 weeks) and this miscarriage was also by itself... dont know what to do. iam afraid of getting pregnant now... is there any dua so that i can start reading it from now (i mean before getting pregnant) please people help me and remember me in dua's.

Jazakallah khair
IP IP Logged
seekshidayath
Female Islam

Quote seekshidayath Replybullet Posted: 26 November 2013 at 2:13am
Wa'laikum salaam wa rahmatullah

May Allah swt reward you and grant you patience sis.

Sister this the dua, Prophet made and was granted Yahya Alaihisalaam

رَبِّ لاَ تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ Rabbi la tadharni fardaw wa-anta Khairul Waritheen (O my Lord! Leave me not without offsrping, though Thou art the Best of inheritors)

Please do recall the translation as the duas get more effective when made out of heart than mere utterings.

Once when you are pregnant do keep reading this :

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ الصَّالِحِينَ Rabbi-habli minas-saliheen (O my Lord! Grant me a Righteous (son))

Also recite this name of Allah swt -YA-Salaam any time.

May Allah swt soon grant with His blessing.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 26 November 2013 at 7:22am
In addition, once pregnant again, you may need to stay off your feet as much as possible during the first three months. Allah grant you success in this life and the next!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version