Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Islam for non-Muslims
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Islam for non-Muslims
Message Icon Topic: Please read: Interfaith relationship Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
Abu Loren
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 14 October 2013 at 11:32pm
happy2012

First of all Islamically your husband is not a Muslim. All scholars agree that if a believer does not pray at the required times then he has left the fold of Islam.

Secondly, you are both living a life that is 'normal' in a Western society. People believe that if they are just good people and acknowledge that there is a God then that is fine. It is not fine as God has stipulated certain rules and regulations that a true believer must follow. These rules and regulations were abandoned by the Children of Israel and then the followers of Jesus (Alahi Salaam) went astray when they equated Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) as God incarnate and the son of god.

The way o believe in God is practiced by millions of people around the world thinking that it is perfectly acceptable, but it is not.

Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) was sent as the final messenger to mankind and we must follow what was revealed to him, follow these rules and regulations which will make one gets closer to God. This is the truest way that the believers practiced since the beginning of time.

If I may say without offending you that your beliefs are without guidance and in error. This is the reason millions of people choose to live their life their own way rather the way that was stipulated by God.
IP IP Logged
NABA
Male Islam

Quote NABA Replybullet Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:18am
Assalamalecum brother I m 23 till 21 yrs of age I was like so called mordern muslim just praying once in a day but offering jumuah salaah regularly but one day Allah make me realise that I m doing wrong Alhamdullillah from that day now I m a practising muslim progressively I m developing a lot of patience which earlier I was not so in Quran Allah says many places that he guide whoever he wills but Allah also says in ch 39 v 41-truth is in front of you accept it n b successful or reject it.
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 10 December 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by NABA

Assalamalecum brother I m 23 till 21 yrs of age I was like so called mordern muslim just praying once in a day but offering jumuah salaah regularly but one day Allah make me realise that I m doing wrong Alhamdullillah from that day now I m a practising muslim progressively I m developing a lot of patience which earlier I was not so in Quran Allah says many places that he guide whoever he wills but Allah also says in ch 39 v 41-truth is in front of you accept it n b successful or reject it.

Jazakallah, may Allah guide those who seek it, who believe to stand in front of their maker one day. If we remember Him now, He will remember us and shower His Mercy on us, if we ignore Him and His duties, He will ignore us that day and that will be a great loss forever.
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version