Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Quran & Sunnah
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Quran & Sunnah
Message Icon Topic: Please Read. Post Reply Post New Topic
BjanRaw
Female Islam
Starter.
Starter.

Online Status: Offline
Quote BjanRaw Replybullet Topic: Please Read.
    Posted: 01 April 2013 at 12:41pm
Hi brothers and sisters,
I am a 17 year old Muslim girl living in Canada. I am in high school doing my best to get into my top choice university. Currently, I am struggling to do so because of a lot going on in my family. I pray when I can, I am starting to read the Quran and be a better person. I just want all you brothers and sisters to please dua for me to get into university. A lot has been going on and I feel like I am failing in life. If there are any prayers to read and get motivation or anything please let me know.
May Allah be with you all, sending peace and blessings your way. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Reepicheep

Online Status: Offline
Quote Reepicheep Replybullet Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:13am
Greetings from warm and sunny Edmonton, Alberta.

Your post brought back memories of when I was in high school, worrying about getting into university.  Way back in 1977, which my calculator is telling me is 36 years ago, although it seems much fresher in my memory.  Things ended up working out for me, as I'm sure they will for you.

Are you planning on attending a Canadian or a foreign university?  I have no complaints about my alma mater (the University of Alberta here in Edmonton), but I'd have to admit that the overall best universities in Canada are probably The University of British Columbia and McGill in Montreal.

Edited by Reepicheep - 02 April 2013 at 9:16am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version