Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: BIBLE;JESUS NOT CRUCIFIED Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Mahdi The Seeke
Male 

Online Status: Offline
Quote Mahdi The Seeke Replybullet Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

Greetings Mahdi,I'm not mad. You just don't get it and want to sound like a parrot.Just don't be surprised on judgement day when you are sent a direction you never intended to go. [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />salaam,CH

thanks for sentencing me to hell. anyway, when i countered your 'he gave his life willingly' point of view, i countered with Bible verses which say the opposite, so you got mad. how is that acting like a parrot? at least think about my points instead of simply getting mad. i know it is frustrating to find out what you believe may be wrong after your lifelong dedication to your faith. the truth hurts. but is it not better than blissful ignorance? consider it a blessing to find the truth now. better late than never.
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:03pm
Greetings Mahdi,
I'm not sentencing you to anything, just saying you may be in for a surprise.  Hey, I may be in for a surprise.  That is the great unknown.
And again, I am not angry at all.
And you still insist on parroting. Wink 
I guess that is to distract others from actually reading what I wrote.
Salaam to you.
CH

Your points have been addressed many times in this thread. Smile

Edited by Caringheart - 25 February 2013 at 2:07pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Mahdi The Seeke
Male 

Quote Mahdi The Seeke Replybullet Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Caringheart

Greetings Mahdi,I'm not sentencing you to anything, just saying you may be in for a surprise. Hey, I may be in for a surprise. That is the great unknown.And again, I am not angry at all.And you still insist on parroting. [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" /> I guess that is to distract others from actually reading what I wrote.Salaam to you.CHYour points have been addressed many times in this thread. [IMG]http://www.islamicity.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />

if you have no more points to make, better to keep quiet.

Edited by Mahdi The Seeke - 26 February 2013 at 9:47am
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 27 February 2013 at 11:04am
"I'm not sentencing you to anything, just saying you may be in for a surprise.  Hey, I may be in for a surprise.  That is the great unknown."

That was my point. Smile
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
Mahdi The Seeke
Male 

Quote Mahdi The Seeke Replybullet Posted: 30 November 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Experiential

Hi Mahdi read on - Hebrews 5.8-
Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered

ok. first of all, imagine God making loud cries and shedding tears while offering prayers and supplications to.................who?

then,if Jesus prayers were heard as the verse claims, then he was saved from death and never died. if Jesus died, then that verse is telling falsehoods. pick one
IP IP Logged
Spiritlead

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Spiritlead Replybullet Posted: 11 December 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke

ok. first of all, imagine God making loud cries and shedding tears while offering prayers and supplications to.................who?

then,if Jesus prayers were heard as the verse claims, then he was saved from death and never died. if Jesus died, then that verse is telling falsehoods. pick one

Hello there

What is important to understand was that Jesus Christ was not God the Father.

He was  God the Son.

He was part of God that became human. That is why he made loud cries and shedding tears while offering prayers and supplications to................. God the Father.

I also take Hebrews 5.8 as meaning not just at the time of the crucifixion but throughout all his time on earth.

And after the crucifixion Jesus Christ was raised again so in a sense while he died he also conquered death.

Edited by Spiritlead - 11 December 2013 at 8:34pm
IP IP Logged
iec786

Quote iec786 Replybullet Posted: 12 December 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Spiritlead

[QUOTE=Experiential] Hi Mahdi read on - Hebrews 5.8-

ok. first of all, imagine God making loud cries and shedding tears while offering prayers and supplications to.................who? then,if Jesus prayers were heard as the verse claims, then he was saved from death and never died. if Jesus died, then that verse is telling falsehoods. pick one

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Hello there

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">What is important to understand was that Jesus Christ was not God the Father.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">He was<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>God the Son.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">He was part of God that became human. That is why he made loud cries and shedding tears while offering prayers and supplications to................. God the Father.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"></O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">I also take Hebrews 5.8 as meaning not just at the time of the crucifixion but throughout all his time on earth.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">And after the crucifixion Jesus Christ was raised again so in a sense while he died he also conquered death.

[/QUO

If Jesus was a God then God would seize to exist.
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 13 December 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Spiritlead

ok. first of all, imagine God making loud cries and shedding tears while offering prayers and supplications to.................who? then,if Jesus prayers were heard as the verse claims, then he was saved from death and never died. if Jesus died, then that verse is telling falsehoods. pick one

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Hello there

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">What is important to understand was that Jesus Christ was not God the Father.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">He was<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>God the Son.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">He was part of God that became human. That is why he made loud cries and shedding tears while offering prayers and supplications to................. God the Father.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><O:P><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"></O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">I also take Hebrews 5.8 as meaning not just at the time of the crucifixion but throughout all his time on earth.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">And after the crucifixion Jesus Christ was raised again so in a sense while he died he also conquered death.

It just sounds funny that God's son has to worship his father, and I don't mean no offense. It just sounds funny to think that. God's son who himself is part god worships the other part of God, that is father, sounds like my dish washer.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 13 December 2013 at 7:09pm
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version