Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

General Islamic Matter
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : General Islamic Matter
Message Icon Topic: Gujurati Muslims Post Reply Post New Topic
Abu Loren
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Topic: Gujurati Muslims
    Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:25am
As'alaamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Does anybody know about Gujurati Muslims?

The reason I'm asking is because they have a special way of dressing and they seem to have their own masjid. I mean they do not go into a 'normal' masjid.

Then I notice that after the Isha prayer they are just going to their masjid, therefore they start later. I wonder if they have different times for prayer.

Thanks for any help, much appreicated.
IP IP Logged
seekshidayath
Female Islam

Quote seekshidayath Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:12am
Walaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

As far as i know them brother, they practice same as we do. Having their own masjid ? Are they qadiyanis ? Here in India, irrespective of which, state we belong, qadiyanis , ahle-hadis, ahle-sunnat, shi'ates, have their own masjids. It's a plight to see such divisions. Anyways --
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by seekshidayath

Walaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

As far as i know them brother, they practice same as we do. Having their own masjid ? Are they qadiyanis ? Here in India, irrespective of which, state we belong, qadiyanis , ahle-hadis, ahle-sunnat, shi'ates, have their own masjids. It's a plight to see such divisions. Anyways --

As'alaamu Alaikkum

Thank you. The reason I asked this question was that they seemed very peculiar to me. For one, the men were wearing all white with a kind of overcoat and the most peculiar is that when Isha prayers were finished they were just going to their masjid. So I assume they start their prayers at a different time than the rest.

With regard to the divisions within Islam, this was prophecied by Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alyhi Wa Sallam) that these divions would occur. It is sad indeed, a sign I suppose that we are heading towards the End of Days.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version