Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: ALL Christians will go to HELL Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 22 Next >>
Rational

Online Status: Offline
Quote Rational Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:27am
‎السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Originally posted by Caringheart

You do know that satan loves nothing more than to cause strife... to see arguing for no purpose other than the sake of arguing.
Let us converse with one another, not argue over details.

Hi Caringheart, I don't see anyone arguing here. The details being discussed are very important, they're the difference between Heaven and Hell in Muslim believes. There is a great purpose and lesson to be learned here, if only you'd see it. This debate is annoying satan, it's killing him because we're exposing his lies and deciet. We're bringing the truth out and this drives him crazy, he can't stand it.

Claiming that God had a Son is very serious to Allah (Subhanahu wa ta'ala). He (almighty) warns against this matter several times in the Quran to signify the seriousness it has.

"They say, "Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him," (116)

"And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen." (116) I see artisitc drawing of the virgin Mary and and baby Jesus everywhere in Ukraine, it's obvious they are idols being worshipped.

"[He is] Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He does not have a companion and He created all things? And He is, of all things, Knowing." (101)

"
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?" (30)

"They have said, "Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He; He is the [one] Free of need. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. You have no authority for this [claim]. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?" (68)

"
It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is." (35)

"
And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son." (88)

"Allah has not taken any son, nor has there ever been with Him any deity. [If there had been], then each deity would have taken what it created, and some of them would have sought to overcome others. Exalted is Allah above what they describe [concerning Him]." (91)

"Unquestionably, it is out of their [invented] falsehood that they say, (151) "Allah has begotten," and indeed, they are liars." (152)

"If Allah had intended to take a son, He could have chosen from what He creates whatever He willed. Exalted is He; He is Allah, the One, the Prevailing." (4)

"Say, [O Muhammad], "If the Most Merciful had a son, then I would be the first of [his] worshippers." (81) Exalted is the Lord of the heavens and the earth, Lord of the Throne, above what they describe." (82) Subhan Allah, God is saying that if He had a son, Mohammad would be the first of [his] worshippers!

"
And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son" (3)

"He neither begets nor is born, (3) Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (4)

Very serious matter indeed.

Edited by Rational - 23 January 2013 at 5:56am
الله
IP IP Logged
Eoah
Male Christian

Quote Eoah Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:50am
Thankyou Rational for backing me up. I love you brother!

People read my introduction, because what I say there is somewhat relevant to what we are talking about here.  No has yet responded to it and I don't want to feel all ignored!!!@#!

I wonder what the percentage of Christians who worship only God Almighty and none other - compared to all the rest.  It must be a tiny minority.  Maybe less than 5%?

I was just reflecting the other day on the term "Unity in Christ".  Think about it: "Unity in Christ" is "Disunity in God", because unity in Christ separates you from all other religions of the One God.   Christians who believes that "Jesus is Lord" are essentially incapable of religious tolerance, because they are locked away in their own self imposed prison along with all their arrogance and smugness.

"And the truth shall set you free!"

Idealistically, I would like to see both Christian Submitters and non Christian Submitters studying both the Bible and the Quran with Muslims.  And all support one another in their faiths.  Not only is that genuine "Unity in God", but it is religious tolerance on steriods!!!

And with Christian Submitters and others you are less likely to have st**id head-banging circular arguments.
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:56pm
Greetings Rational,

Yes but quran also says 'to each his own religion... God leads to whom He wills' [my paraphrase]
'to you your beliefs and to me my own'

If one of us is astray in our belief we will answer to God.

What I am addressing is not allowing this difference in beliefs to divert us, and blind us to what is evil, and the intents of satan.

Fighting one another over these beliefs would be evil, and would serve not the intents of God, but of satan.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 23 January 2013 at 12:57pm
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 1:00pm
It is interesting to me that last night I watched a muslim woman explaining the qur'ans version of Mary's conception, and she spoke of how allah breathed his spirit into the womb of Mary...
and yet muslims do not consider this child divine... ?
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Eoah

No has yet responded to it

I did.  Smile

"I wonder what the percentage of Christians who worship only God Almighty and none other - compared to all the rest."
I worship one God, but I believe in Jesus and in what He said.

"Idealistically, I would like to see both Christian Submitters and non Christian Submitters studying both the Bible and the Quran with Muslims.  And all support one another in their faiths.  Not only is that genuine "Unity in God", but it is religious tolerance on steriods!!!"
Only if we truly follow the same God.

I agree though, argument over beliefs gets us nowhere, if you've read some of my other posts.  Smile
IP IP Logged
Rational

Quote Rational Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by TG12345

Originally posted by Rational

Confused

Your ability to copy and paste silly faces is amazing and astounding. When you have something to actually add to the discussion, let me know.

Assalamo Alaik TG, Please don't be upset. The face icon means "Confused" that's all.
الله
IP IP Logged
TG12345
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote TG12345 Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:41pm

Originally posted by TG12345

Confused

Your ability to copy and paste silly faces is amazing and astounding. When you have something to actually add to the discussion, let me know.

Assalamo Alaik TG, Please don't be upset. The face icon means "Confused" that's all.

Wa alaikum salaam Rational,

I am not at all upset, I guess I found it a bit annoying and thought you were trying to be insulting.

When I find something in Islam confusing or disagreeable, I always say what that is and try to provide the reasons for my disagreement, usually backing whatever points I make with quotes from the Quran, hadiths or other Muslim sources.

You have used the word "rubbish" in the past to describe my beliefs, something I would never do with yours regardless of how false I believe them to be. So I guess seeing the face made me think you were trying to be insulting.

I guess you showing a face icon was your way of saying you were confused. Sorry if I misunderstood what you were trying to get across.

Salaam.

Edited by TG12345 - 23 January 2013 at 4:59pm
IP IP Logged
TG12345
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote TG12345 Replybullet Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Eoah

Thankyou Rational for backing me up. I love you brother!

People read my introduction, because what I say there is somewhat relevant to what we are talking about here.  No has yet responded to it and I don't want to feel all ignored!!!@#!

I wonder what the percentage of Christians who worship only God Almighty and none other - compared to all the rest.  It must be a tiny minority.  Maybe less than 5%?

I was just reflecting the other day on the term "Unity in Christ".  Think about it: "Unity in Christ" is "Disunity in God", because unity in Christ separates you from all other religions of the One God.   Christians who believes that "Jesus is Lord" are essentially incapable of religious tolerance, because they are locked away in their own self imposed prison along with all their arrogance and smugness.

"And the truth shall set you free!"

Idealistically, I would like to see both Christian Submitters and non Christian Submitters studying both the Bible and the Quran with Muslims.  And all support one another in their faiths.  Not only is that genuine "Unity in God", but it is religious tolerance on steriods!!!

And with Christian Submitters and others you are less likely to have st**id head-banging circular arguments.

Eoah,

Salaam alaikum. I noticed you used the word "Submitters". What did you mean by that?

Are you by any chance an adherent of the Submitters group? If not, please accept my apologies and correct me. The language you are using just sounds similar to what I read on their site.

http://www.submission.info/index.html

I am just curious.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 22 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version