Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: ALL Christians will go to HELL Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 22 Next >>
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:09pm
Didn't Jesus come to show us that God overcomes death?
Did we have proof of this, before Jesus?
IP IP Logged
Rational

Quote Rational Replybullet Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

I say you are afraid to know the truth.  You are afraid to learn that the truth is not what you have been told... and not the one you have been following.

I'm not afraid of the Bible my previous post was me kidding LOL

Edited by Rational - 21 January 2013 at 12:36pm
IP IP Logged
Rational

Quote Rational Replybullet Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:25pm

I do not know that I agree with you, that TG and I disagree.  We just have our different ways of explaining a thing which is difficult to explain.

It's difficult because it doesn't add up.

I don't know what TG means by 'temporary death'.  Perhaps he will explain it to me, or perhaps you can point me to where he writes about it.

TG said it here (few posts back):
Originally posted by TG12345

You are the one who is wrong. Jesus was God in the flesh. He was both God and man. God chose to die temporarily. Jesus gave His life willingly. It was not taken from Him.

All muslims do not think identically the same either

Muslims have the same fundamentals, One God (no father, son, mother, brother, cousine), worship Him non other, you are accountable for your own sins and we are born sinless (no sin inheritance). You two can't even agree on whether God died or not! Astakfur Allah

I would have to know what TG said to see if we disagree or not.

Caringheart said:
"God didn't die"

TG said:
"God chose to die temporarily"

Those statements are clearly opposite to each other. You disagree. Face the facts.

When you guys agree and sort out your differences then you can recommend the Bible for reading.

Example, If you were looking to move and purchase a new house and the estate agent shows you a picture. Here it is:

http://im.ft-static.com/content/images/8430d2b6-35ba-11df-963f-00144feabdc0.img

Would you consider going inside this property after seeing that (house with severe subsidence)?

I wouldn't, because I want to go forwards in life not backwards. And I'm not even looking to move. I'm happy where I am. Seeing this house made me even happier with what I have. And I would love you to join me too.

Edited by Rational - 21 January 2013 at 1:52pm
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:30pm
Hi Rational,

Just two quick comments...
as you and I both know, you can not take statements out of their context and hope to convey their full meaning.
and you should not be afraid to read the Bible.
In fact considering this is about life eternal, you should not make any conclusion without reading it.  But it is certainly your choice.

ever heard the expression, 'you can't judge a book by its cover'?
I also never judge a movie, or a book, based on what others have said about it. Smile  (I might note too, that I very seldom agree with what others have said.  Their judgements are usually far too shallow for me.)
IP IP Logged
TG12345
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote TG12345 Replybullet Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Rational

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Wa alaikum salaam.

God chose to die temporarily

Where did He go when he died?

Jesus went into the earth to set captives free. The Bible does not say where God the Father and God the Son was. Since God exists as three persons, while God the Son was dead God the Father and God the Holy Spirit was not.

Ephesians 4:7-10

But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ's gift. Therefore it says,

“When he ascended on high he led a host of captives,
    and he gave gifts to men.”a]">[a]

(In saying, “He ascended,” what does it mean but that he had also descended into the lower regions, the earth?b]">[b] 10 He who descended is the one who also ascended far above all the heavens, that he might fill all things.)

He also preaches to the spirits in prison of people who disobeyed Noah.

1 Peter 3:18-20

18 For Christ also sufferedb]">[b] once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, 19 in whichc]">[c] he went and proclaimedd]">[d] to the spirits in prison, 20 becausee]">[e] they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water.

Did He exist during this time?

Yes.

Did the father die or just the son or all?

The Son died.

If He died who brought Him back? Did He revive Himself? Please explain in more details if you can.

He was raised by God the Father, the Holy Spirit, and by Himself.

1 Thesallonians 1:8-10
For not only has the word of the Lord sounded forth from you in Macedonia and Achaia, but your faith in God has gone forth everywhere, so that we need not say anything. For they themselves report concerning us the kind of reception we had among you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.

Romans 8:9-11

You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him. 10 But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesusd]">[d] from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.

John 2:18-21

18 So the Jews said to him, “What sign do you show us for doing these things?” 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” 20 The Jews then said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple,c]">[c] and will you raise it up in three days?” 21 But he was speaking about the temple of his body. 22 When therefore he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken.

John 10:7-18

So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. 11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 13 He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”

That's funny, because I never said God is any of the things you describe.

I should've been clearer. I meant Christians in general saying this.

As I haven't said such a thing, I will move on.

Where did I say God allowed others to kill Him because He "needed a backup plan"? Where did I say He needed to do that? Please do us both a favour and don't put words in my mouth.

I said:
"It's as if God needed a backup plan so he killed himself to save humanity, those sinful creatures."
I didn't say you said it. This is the impression I get from the Christian believe.

Sorry, I misinterpreted you. I can tell you that as a Christian, I do not believe God "needed" a "backup plan". He did this all on His own free will.

He chose to do all these things

He chooses to do things that don't make much sense. That's not sensible.

That don't make sense according to you. It makes no sense to me why God would send tens of thousands of prophets into the world and only allow the message of one of them to not get corrupted. It also makes no sense to me why He would allow men to physically discipline their wives..

Really? Then why have you been unable to refute the points I brought up?

What points are you talking about? The Trinity or God killing himself?

The points about the Quran contradicting Muhammad's claim that before him all prophets were sent to their nation only, while the Quran states clearly that the Jewish Moses was sent to the Egyptian Pharaoh. Another interesting point is the Quran's statement that milk is good for those who drink it, while fact is that there are people in the world who are killed by it. Just some of many things that are mistakes in your faith.

Regarding the Trinity, what do you want me to clarify about it?

I don't believe God killed Himself, but that He allowed others to crucify Him.

Have you read the whole Bible, Rational? All of it?

To say that I held the bible and read it cover to cover, then No. I don't have the interest in reading it all. The fundamental parts of worship are flawed from the outset, namely the Trinity and God dying for our sins. I don't see the need to go further than that. If those can't be justified then the Bible is flawed.

If you are going to criticize Christian beliefs without even reading the Bible, then kindly don't get upset when I make criticisms of Islam based on what I have already read (and am continuing to read) from the Quran.

On the other hand, you have nothing as significant against the glorious Quran. Your claims are baseless.

Which of my claims? You have yet to disprove one of them.

For this reason I'm asking you to read the entire Quran for your own benefit.

I am reading it. However, seeing as you feel free to discuss my faith while not reading the Bible, I will continue to discuss yours as I read into yours.

Quick question, can you tell me where in the Bible that Jesus (pbuh) said "I am God, Worship me"? I want to see this in the Bible if it's there.

Did He say that statement in these exact words? No, He did not.

However, He did make it very clear He is God in other words.

John 14:5-14

Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will knowb]">[b] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus here said that He is in the Father, and the Father in Him. He said that those who have seen Him have seen the Father.

John 10:22-39

22 Then came the Festival of Dedicationb]">[b] at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23 and Jesus was in the temple courts walking in Solomon’s Colonnade. 24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”

25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than allc]">[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’d]">[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

In these verses, Jesus the Father is in Him, and that He is in the Father. He said that He and the Father are one.

Matthew 25:31-49

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

This passage talks about Jesus judging the world, and deciding who will enter heaven and who will enter hell.

This is what God will do.

These are some passages that show that Jesus claimed He is God.

Did Muhammad or any prophet in the Old Testament or Quran claim that those who have seen him have seen God?

Did Muhammad or any prophet in the Old Testament or Quran say that He and God are one?

Did Muhammad or any prophet in the Old Testament or Quran say that he will judge the nations and decide who goes to heaven and who goes to hell?

Please show me where I have misquoted Muslim sources if that is what you are alleging I am doing.

I never said that you misquoted anything.

Then what is wrong with me criticizing Islam as I am learning about it?

Since you have this great interest in Islam you should read and finish the Quran. I don't have interest in the bible or the Christian faith because it's corrupt.

Yet you enjoy talking about it, even though you do not fully understand ir since you have not taken the time to read the Bible.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by TG12345 - 21 January 2013 at 3:56pm
IP IP Logged
TG12345
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote TG12345 Replybullet Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:13pm

Caringheart said:
"God didn't die"

TG said:
"God chose to die temporarily"

Those statements are clearly opposite to each other. You disagree. Face the facts.

When you guys agree and sort out your differences then you can recommend the Bible for reading.

Salaam Alaikum, Rational. Let me just jump in for one second and provide you a similar example.

Nothing said:

If I am not mistaken:
Allah treats Musa as an Egyptian,
but Musa himself bias where he inclined to the Israelite,
Yet Pharaoh (the new one) reminded Musa that he was one of them once upon a time.
In the end Musa given up the Israelite.
And in the end he was alone, stateless, raceless.

Please don't ask me for sources, that would all over the place.

Abu Loren said:

You are mistaken!

If you go and re-read the Holy Qur'an then you will know that Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) was adopted by the wife of Pharoah as her own after finding him in the river.You will find the story of Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) very similar to that in the Bible. Therefore, the story if Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) has not been corrupted too much in the Bible.

To answer TG12345's question, Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) was a Jew who was adopted by Pharoah and the had to flee after killing an Egyptian. Then at the age of forty he was chosen by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala as a Prophet of God (God spoke to him directly). Then he was sent back to Egypt with his brother Prophet Harun (Alayhi Salaam) to free thier people who were in bondage.

Read the Holy Qur'an from beginning to end and you will find their story.

By the way, the reason his brother Prophet Harun (Alayhi Salaam) was sent also is because we are told that Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) had a speech impediment.

Moreover, Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala says in the Holy Qur'an that a Prophet is sent to his own people, therefore, Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) cannot be an Egyptian. He is also associated with leading the children of Israel.

So would it be right of me to say that when Abu Loren and Nothing sort out their differences, I should start reading the Quran?

Christians can disagree with each other, as can Muslims. I wouldn't recommend or disrecommend reading either the Bible or Quran based on the words of Jews and Christians.

In regards to Caringheart's statement "God did not die"... this is true in the sense that God the Father and God the Holy Spirit did not die. God the Son died.

The Father, the Holy Spirit, the Son are one God. The Son died. The Father and the Holy Spirit did not.

So while one of the persons of the Trinity died, the other two did not. God both died and was alive at the same time.

Impossible? For humans, definitely!!! For God, nothing is impossible.

IP IP Logged
Rational

Quote Rational Replybullet Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:44am

and you should not be afraid to read the Bible.

My family and I are currently visiting my wifes parents. We visit them a few times every year for the past 10 years of so. They are Christians. The room I always sleep in has two russian Bibles on display. I'm very acquainted with them, even though I don't read Russian, I pick them up now and again and skim through the pages. They really don't scare me LOL Also on display within the property are many artistic drawings of the virgin Mary and baby Jesus. This is what I have all around me every day while I'm here with my family. I know your faith. I've spoken to many Christians over the years. They come knocking on my door most sundays (where I live) and we talk every time (given that I'm not busy). They always come back for more discussions and bring others with them because they know my door is open to them. I love talking to Christians that are sincere about discussing faith and the troubles in the world. I know your faith. I know what you guys believe in because I live with it.

Have you lived with a muslim? Have you experienced how a muslim worships God?

Edited by Rational - 22 January 2013 at 3:12am
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:07am
The following is for preacher TG12345 read and UNDERSTAND.

Sahih International

Neither those who disbelieve from the People of the Scripture nor the polytheists wish that any good should be sent down to you from your Lord. But Allah selects for His mercy whom He wills, and Allah is the possessor of great bounty. 2:105

Many of the People of the Scripture wish they could turn you back to disbelief after you have believed, out of envy from themselves [even] after the truth has become clear to them. So pardon and overlook until Allah delivers His command. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. 2:109

And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful." 2:111

And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper. 2:120

They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists." 2:135

Say, [O Muhammad], "Do you argue with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. And we are sincere [in deed and intention] to Him."

Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah ?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah ? And Allah is not unaware of what you do. 2:139-140

Those to whom We gave the Scripture know him as they know their own sons. But indeed, a party of them conceal the truth while they know [it]. 2:146

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned, "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants. 3:19-20

Say, "O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah ." But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]." 3:64

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists. 3:67

A faction of the people of the Scripture wish they could mislead you. But they do not mislead except themselves, and they perceive [it] not. 3:69

O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]? 3:71

O you who have believed, if you obey a party of those who were given the Scripture, they would turn you back, after your belief, [to being] unbelievers. 3:100

O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason. 3:118

You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves. And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of determination.

And [mention, O Muhammad], when Allah took a covenant from those who were given the Scripture, [saying], "You must make it clear to the people and not conceal it." But they threw it away behind their backs and exchanged it for a small price. And wretched is that which they purchased. 3:186-187

And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness. 4:159

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. 4:171

And from those who say, "We are Christians" We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded. So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do.

O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. 5:14-15

But the Jews and the Christians say, "We are the children of Allah and His beloved." Say, "Then why does He punish you for your sins?" Rather, you are human beings from among those He has created. He forgives whom He wills, and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, and to Him is the [final] destination. O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger to make clear to you [the religion] after a period [of suspension] of messengers, lest you say, "There came not to us any bringer of good tidings or a warner." But there has come to you a bringer of good tidings and a warner. And Allah is over all things competent. 5:18-19

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. 5:51

O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah , if you should [truly] be believers. 5:57

Say, "O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?" 5:59

Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people. 5:68

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness. 5:116-117 

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him. They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. 9:31-32

They have said, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He; He is the [one] Free of need. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. You have no authority for this [claim]. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know? 10:68

It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is. 19:35

[Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."

Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved - from the scene of a tremendous Day. 19:36-37

Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. 57:16

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures. 98:6

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 22 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version