Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:
         

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Paying Palestinian Families to Emigrate Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Author Message
whitelion553
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 November 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Quote whitelion553 Replybullet Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:12pm

Iranians from all bloods and groups like :Kurd ,Turk ,Azary ,Lor, Fars, Arab , Ajam and…and all religions like :Shia ,Sunni ,Zoroastrain ,Christianity and… are unit. men and women of it are patriot and brave.they like their country ,their leader ,their revolution and culture  .they never surrender to enemy.kurdish cities were the first cities that Saddam invaded to them with chemical bombs. Army of Saddam killed thousands of them .brave women and men of kurdestan always defend from Iran in borders of it .we are thankful from them for our safety.

dear friend ,Iran help to palestin more than you.this is one reality and all of people of there are our friends .this is duty of all muslems .they must help together.we must help palestin,Gazza,Surya,Afghanistan ,Bahrein,Pakistan and...

Edited by whitelion553 - 04 January 2013 at 8:17pm
i try to say only facts
IP IP Logged
TG12345
Male Christian
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 December 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 913
Quote TG12345 Replybullet Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:35am
Originally posted by whitelion553

Iranians from all bloods and groups like :Kurd ,Turk ,Azary ,Lor, Fars, Arab , Ajam and…and all religions like :Shia ,Sunni ,Zoroastrain ,Christianity and… are unit. men and women of it are patriot and brave.they like their country ,their leader ,their revolution and culture  .they never surrender to enemy.kurdish cities were the first cities that Saddam invaded to them with chemical bombs. Army of Saddam killed thousands of them .brave women and men of kurdestan always defend from Iran in borders of it .we are thankful from them for our safety.

dear friend ,Iran help to palestin more than you.this is one reality and all of people of there are our friends .this is duty of all muslems .they must help together.we must help palestin,Gazza,Surya,Afghanistan ,Bahrein,Pakistan and...


... and also the Kurds, who are being bombed by Iran and Turkey.

True, Saddam Hussein committed horrific crimes against the Kurds. This makes Iran's bombing of them even more despicable. Have they not suffered enough?
IP IP Logged
whitelion553
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 November 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Quote whitelion553 Replybullet Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:02pm

Dear friend ,every country has its personal problems .

but problem  of Iran isnt its nation .kurds are our dears . they are part of nation of Iran and have  very important role in it

`they have all rights that an Iranian has. They live freely here ,they live in all cities of Iran .not only in Kurdestan, you can see them every where of Iran because Iran is belong to them ,too. they can live every where and do every work .they can study in every university because they are Iranian (ok).problem of Iran is western countries ,they cant see progress of Iran .they banned Iran and cause hard condition of life for its nation .they must know that this silly actions caused that spirit of Iranians be stronger . we know that our way is right .Iran is an Islamic country and has rules of Islam and Allah said in Quran that muslems will be victor  at last. Iranian resist in front of all embargoes .Iran is an independent and powerful  country .do you know how many scientists and guiltless people terrorized  in this  last years by terrorists in Iran? many of them terrorized in mosques , busy places, in front of their family  in their car or door of their homes .do you know many of Iranians killed by Rigi(foul) in borders of Zahedan   and by mischief makings in borders of Iran ,turkya and  Iraq .most of this mischief makings come from Ashraf garrison(in Iraq) to Iran and terror Iranians special kurds because kurds live in borders of Iran .now this mischief makings live in camps in Iraq . terroristic group of Pezhak and P.K.K  are  in borders of iran and turkya and kill many of  kurds of iran .dear friend ,government of an Islamic country cant kill its nation because this government is belong to muslems and they never allow this work happen. Most of kurds are our friends .  muslems don’t kill their friends and their religious  brothers .this is Haram and a big sin. army of Iran are children of its nation and there are kurds among them how they can kill their family? please, think

All of this tricks has made by  stranger countries, they  cant see calmness and safety in Iran and want to make war among tribes .

Iran is a friendly  country and wants to help to all countries but they disturb it .all of Iranians have freedom .all of them have their human rights in this land(heartland).we didn’t see right of humans  in western countries or their  colorful markets.

Iran is special for its special nation .our dear country   was very vast in past but tricks of other countries caused that this historical country  became small .we learnt that only rely to Allah .for bad memories of interference of foreign  countries ,Iran never let to them that say one word about it .thanks Allah, condition of Iran is excellent and will be better in future if others let.

 

 



Edited by whitelion553 - 05 January 2013 at 11:58pm
i try to say only facts
IP IP Logged
TG12345
Male Christian
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 December 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 913
Quote TG12345 Replybullet Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by whitelion553

Dear friend ,every country has its personal problems .

but problem  of Iran isnt its nation .kurds are our dears . they are part of nation of Iran and have  very important role in it

`they have all rights that an Iranian has. They live freely here ,they live in all cities of Iran .not only in Kurdestan, you can see them every where of Iran because Iran is belong to them ,too. they can live every where and do every work .they can study in every university because they are Iranian (ok).problem of Iran is western countries ,they cant see progress of Iran .they banned Iran and cause hard condition of life for its nation .they must know that this silly actions caused that spirit of Iranians be stronger . we know that our way is right .Iran is an Islamic country and has rules of Islam and Allah said in Quran that muslems will be victor  at last. Iranian resist in front of all embargoes .Iran is an independent and powerful  country .do you know how many scientists and guiltless people terrorized  in this  last years by terrorists in Iran? many of them terrorized in mosques , busy places, in front of their family  in their car or door of their homes .do you know many of Iranians killed by Rigi(foul) in borders of Zahedan   and by mischief makings in borders of Iran ,turkya and  Iraq .most of this mischief makings come from Ashraf garrison(in Iraq) to Iran and terror Iranians special kurds because kurds live in borders of Iran .now this mischief makings live in camps in Iraq . terroristic group of Pezhak and P.K.K  are  in borders of iran and turkya and kill many of  kurds of iran .dear friend ,government of an Islamic country cant kill its nation because this government is belong to muslems and they never allow this work happen. Most of kurds are our friends .  muslems don’t kill their friends and their religious  brothers .this is Haram and a big sin. army of Iran are children of its nation and there are kurds among them how they can kill their family? please, think

All of this tricks has made by  stranger countries, they  cant see calmness and safety in Iran and want to make war among tribes .

Iran is a friendly  country and wants to help to all countries but they disturb it .all of Iranians have freedom .all of them have their human rights in this land(heartland).we didn’t see right of humans  in western countries or their  colorful markets.

Iran is special for its special nation .our dear country   was very vast in past but tricks of other countries caused that this historical country  became small .we learnt that only rely to Allah .for bad memories of interference of foreign  countries ,Iran never let to them that say one word about it .thanks Allah, condition of Iran is excellent and will be better in future if others let.

 




You know what, whitelion? These are the same arguments that Zionists use to defend their crimes. The problem with both excuses is that there are dead Kurdish and Palestinian children and destroyed homes that speak to the reality of what Israel and Iran are really doing in Palestine and Kurdistan.

PKK and Pezhak are no different from Hamas or Fatah. They all use terrorist tactics, which are wrong. However even greater terrorism is exercised by the occupiers, which are Tel Aviv and Tehran.
IP IP Logged
whitelion553
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 November 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Quote whitelion553 Replybullet Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:40pm
dear friend,you ccant accept realities. i said all the facts to you but you prefer that dont attention to them.Iran is the best country but if you didnt like it, i respect to your mind. please,never come to Iran. Big%20smile every time that you want to speak about exellent counry and its nation be certain then speak ,you like only wrong information.
i try to say only facts
IP IP Logged
TG12345
Male Christian
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 16 December 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 913
Quote TG12345 Replybullet Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by whitelion553

dear friend,you ccant accept realities. i said all the facts to you but you prefer that dont attention to them.Iran is the best country but if you didnt like it, i respect to your mind. please,never come to Iran. Big%20smile every time that you want to speak about exellent counry and its nation be certain then speak ,you like only wrong information.


Dear friend,

Like a good zionist you defend your government's murder and occupation and oppression of a victimized people. You deny the killings of their children and destruction of their villages, and you claim that you treat them well. You finish by saying your country is the best in the world.

Iranian policy = Israeli policy

Different oppressors, different victims, same evil.
IP IP Logged
whitelion553
 
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17 November 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 240
Quote whitelion553 Replybullet Posted: 07 January 2013 at 8:09pm
i never sad from your words because i am certain to my self and i am certain to my choice. i selected it with open eyes and mind. i never like murder and war .i hate from killing in every where .i believe to Allah and way of Allah is right. i am shia and my dear imam is Ali(As) if you know him you will know that he was the best man after Mohammed (PBUH).shia hates from killing special his sisters and brothers. i never accept murder and crime . i believe that you must search then speak.be luck.
i try to say only facts
IP IP Logged
Caringheart
 
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 March 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2313
Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by whitelion553

shia hates from killing special his sisters and brothers.
Greetings whitelion,
 
By this do you mean all sisters and brothers, or only muslims, or only shias?  Because I see this as the fundamental problem that I have with Islam, and why I do not accept it as from my God.  My God wants us to consider all His creation as sisters and brothers... all those who believe in Him are His children.  Is this the same with allah?  Are we to love one another and embrace one another as sisters and brothers whether lost or found?  Jesus came to find the lost.
 
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
 
They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. 13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
 
...came not to condemn, but to redeem...
 
It is a great sorrow to me when anyone is killed.  It does not matter who they are... what nation, what color, what faith... does not matter... no one more specially than another... all life is sacred... all life belongs to the Creator.
I have been weeping whenever I see starvation in Africa, and bombing in middle east.  All that unnecessary and sensless death.  I see this as only fulfilling the devils purpose which is to pit us against one another, to turn us away from loving and helping one another... to turn us away from Love which is the Creator.
 
Salaam,
Caringheart


Edited by Caringheart - 08 January 2013 at 12:01am
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein contain positions and viewpoints that are not necessarily those of IslamiCity. This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization.
If there is any issue with any of the postings please email to icforum at islamicity.com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button.

Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com

Advertisement:



Sponsored by:
Islamicity Membership Program:
IslamiCity Donation Program  http://www.islamicity.com/Donate
IslamiCity Arabic eLearning http://www.islamiCity.com/ArabAcademy
Complete Domain & Hosting Solutions www.icDomain.com
Home for Muslim Tunes www.icTunes.com
Islamic Video Collections www.islamiTV.com
IslamiCity Marriage Site www.icMarriage.com