Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: What is this "something else"? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 17
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:50pm
Greetings NABA,

I am referring to forgiveness towards one another.  My God guides us to forgive one another.

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of gold was brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.

26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.

28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’

30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened.

32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have also had compassion on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’

34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

This is one of the parables of Yahshua.

Edited by Caringheart - 28 August 2013 at 12:52pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
NABA
Male Islam

Quote NABA Replybullet Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:56am
what was the message from ch 41 v 34???that U should forgive,there is only one God and that is Allah.
IP IP Logged
iec786

Quote iec786 Replybullet Posted: 08 September 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Caringheart

"What is this something else?"Muhammad was served,demanded to be served.

Who served him?? and from who did he demand?

The Disciples of Jesus were (and are) led to serve, not to be served.Jesus was the servant.  It was He who washed the feet of His disciples.Salaam.
Why did you forget this verse?
HIS INVECTIVES AGAINST THE ELDERS OF HIS PEOPLE:
(a) "Ye hypocrites . . ." MATTHEW 23:13
"Ye wicked and adulterous generation . . ." MATTHEW 16:4
"Ye whited sepulchres . . ." MATTHEW 23:27
"Ye generation of vipers . . ." MATTHEW 23:33

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 17
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version