Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups Women (Sisters)
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups Women (Sisters)
Message Icon Topic: Need a good husband to build a new life Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
5purplemarbles

Online Status: Offline
Quote 5purplemarbles Replybullet Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:05pm
Salaam alaykum

I feel sad for your words, im here for you sister.  I think all the time i wish i had the support or family or friends or someone, to get through the tough daily struggles of life itself.  But what we get is what we get, wishing for more only makes you more sad.  So we know there be someone always on our side, Allah swt.  always willing and ready to listen to our sadness or happiness. 

You know i have much struggles, and some of the closest friends which is two are in the middle east.....and these muslims are my life source, they give such support even from so far away.  So now you have me and also open your mind to friends from other places because you never know where the person who can hold you up when you want to fall........is hiding.  Right...Allah swt brings blessings big and small to us.......and there is many brothers and sisters making dua for us in hard times every second of everyday.  One close brother told me before, millions of muslims be on your side right this minute.  Its so amazing....that we are part of this great ummah.

love and peace my sister
Salaam Alaykum my dear sisters and brothers......May Allah swt Bless You always....
IP IP Logged
hamama
Female Islam
Starter.
Starter.

Online Status: Offline
Quote hamama Replybullet Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:08pm
Thank you for your nice words, sister.
I have actually several people who have said nice words to me, alhamdulillah.  I also have put up in some other forum previously and read many "script" of many nice words.  May ALLAH reward all of them for typing those words.  Slightly make me felt better, alhamdulillah.  

There are people who know my number but do not call.  I have friends from the previous state who  message me or call just to know if I'm still alive.  She refuses to keep a small luggage bag contain my clothes for me. I think I regard friendship differently from most people.  Especially in my situation, I value spontaneous sincere actions than words. Once the spontaneous moments are gone, they are gone forever. 
WALLAHU 'ALAM
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version