Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:29am

“And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.” Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by ‘PEACE’ shall DESTROY MANY:
And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall DESTROY MANY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

War made easy
An analysis of the culture of war and propaganda by the United States. This can easily be adapted for pretty much most countries these days, including my own. The war mongering and propaganda on news these days is solely to influence the minds of those consuming the news. Everyone should take the time to research the information and not take at face value what a corporate paid mouth piece is reading off a piece of paper that was approved to be read.

The war rhetoric is also visible in the current movies coming out of hollywood, a multitude of war movies designed to desensitize the mind and influence the perceptions.
<>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiK3wvGeY7M

The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

<>

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-syrian-war-what-youre-not-being-told

NATO dark secret

The US and NATO militaries began using bullets made of DU in the 1991 Gulf War and have been using it in every major armed conflict since that time. It is used because it is extremely dense (1.6 times as dense as lead) which makes it ideal for piercing heavy armor. The U.S. used 640,000 pounds of DU ammunition just in the first gulf war alone. In the 2003 invasion they used an estimated 4,000,000 pounds.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2GTP1pe2c4

Ten Years Later, U.S. Has Left Iraq with Mass Displacement & Epidemic of Birth Defects, Cancers

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/3/20/ten_years_later_us_has_left

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 05 September 2013 at 1:38am
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 22 September 2013 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by truthnowcome

What is religion?

Why the English’s word “religion”? The word “religion” was created to divide people as of religion and states. What is religion is really a system of governance, which includes laws, and culture is part of the law sent by God to various nations to live by.

Allah (S) said: “For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle, (with the Command), "Serve Allah, and eschew Evil": of the People were some whom Allah guided, and some on whom error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).” (Qur.16:36); and ‘We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom’.” (Qur.14:4)

The religion that rules the world is man made, it a set of law created by man to live by; they took from other religions and add there own idea and made up there own religion KNOWN AS CAPITALISM and they creates and promoting their culture true the music industry (Freemason's Culture): 

(Part 1)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXG2du8nowc

(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmp7zXCM_Ms&feature=channel&list=UL

(3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltdN5U8C_gM&feature=related 

The word “religion” is a mistranslation of the word “Deen” which means “a complete way of life”.

Allah (S) said: This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

If we put the correct translation instead of religion and Islam we will have this:

This day have I perfected your way of life for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you submit to my will as your way of life. (Q.5:3)

That way of life includes laws to govern in all aspect of human life, which cultured is part of it:

“Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.” (Q.25:1)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

TNC

Is this true? "Government Whistle-blower Exposes Hip Hop Conspiracy", This will conforms the above video.

<>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g1luQPjiyk4

Edited by truthnowcome - 22 September 2013 at 10:30pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 22 September 2013 at 10:45pm

It mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And in Rev3:9Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” (See link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html)

Isaiah28:14-15 identified them as “scornful men that rule the people which are in Jerusalem (The leaders of the Jews)” they made a COVENANT WITH DEATH and AGREEMENT WITH HELL and HIDE THEMSELVES UNDER FALSEHOOD AND LIES”:

14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which are in Jerusalem. 15-Because ye have said, We have made a COVENANT WITH DEATH, and HELL ARE WE AT AGREEMENT; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves. (Isaiah.28:13-14)

The writings mentioned they are the “CHURCH OF SATAN”.

Where is the voice of the outcry? Where is the voice of the people? The enemy is one and the same!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jvXnPG9Xc

Occupation 101 (News you find in the main stream media)

Br. zainool

What make us under value the blood of Muslims? WAKE UP!

…the role of media in creating psychological deviation (disgracing the value of the Muslim as opposed to glorifying the worth of non-Muslims).

<>

This video established the history of war behind the DOLLAR, beginning with the British Empire to this date. Any country or system that is a treat to the Dollar they wage war on them that is why they are waging a military and propaganda war against Islam to protect the dollar; Islam is a universal system that advocate interest free currency.

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

BR. Zainool
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 27 September 2013 at 12:41am

salaam!

This one is for all the ARAB LEADERS WHO IS WORSHIPING THIS WORLD SYSTEM RULED BUY A ELITE GANG OF SATAN WORSHIPER; SEE THE RITUAL IN ACTION WITH THE ELITE (THIS IS NOW JOKE!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2P2QWuG1E

Peace to all! I have decided to update this information on the Church of Satan worshipers.

Inside look into a Masons Bible US UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ua23Xciz0E

Masonic Holy Bible found and exposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRABgw-0lG4

Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C., will continue to explore the fascinating history behind the origins and focus of the world's most powerful nation: America.

Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C. determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capital? Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic and Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned and began to implement the layout of America's capital. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capital was laid out according to the stars, i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform Corn, Wine and Oil ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure? Does this occult wisdom represent the interests of America or a hidden agenda?

As with Volume I, this Secret Mysteries series will continue to explore current, and possibly future, events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world? Now you will know that, when President Bush said he was fulfilling the "ancient hope" of the "New Order of the Ages" (as shown in Volume I) he was merely acting out the plan reflected in the street layout and in the architecture of Washington, D.C.

3 hrs. documentary Download it with FreeYouTube downloaded and watch on your spare time.

CONNECT THE DOTS, RECOMMENDED FOR ALL CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS TO WATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DztNH5y_pI

Br. Zainool
<>

IT WAS THE FREEMASONS WHO SET UP THE UNITED NATIONS...IT WAS A FREEMASONS' BIBLE BUSH USED FOR THE SWEARING IN IN OFFICE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9QH_nlTm2w

<>

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it) (Surat At-Tawbah 9:32).

BR. ZAINOOL

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 13 October 2013 at 4:45pm

What make us under value the blood of Muslims? WAKE UP!

…the role of media in creating psychological deviation (disgracing the value of the Muslim as opposed to glorifying the worth of non-Muslims).

This video established the history of war behind the DOLLAR, beginning with the British Empire to this date. Any country or system that is a treat to the Dollar they wage war on them that is why they are waging a military and propaganda war against Islam to protect the dollar; Islam is a universal system that advocate interest free currency.

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

BR. Zainool

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! FOUR HORSEMEN is an independent feature documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really works.

As we will never return to 'business as usual' 23 international thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society. (Neoclassical Economics has rune lives for the bottom billions, tempted every one into generation of Conflicts and creates massive suffering that has no limits.)

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36506.htm
IP IP Logged
Empiricist
Male Christian
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Empiricist Replybullet Posted: 11 November 2013 at 8:58pm
TNC, you are a very busy guy. However you are mistaken that Mohamed is in the bible anywhere (other than generally as a false prophet). Jesus talks about the holy spirit, not Mohamed. Logically there is no prophecy of Mohamed. Only Jesus. God has no need for a Mohamed or any other replacement for Jesus. The Quran is full of loopholes and contradictions allowing lots of sinful ways, murder, and very horrible acts to non-Muslims. God is loving, not so hateful as you say towards Christians or anyone else. We are all God's children. Maybe Allah is really Satan??? This could be true you know. You cannot deny that maybe Mohamed was really hearing SATAN, imitating the TRUE GOD. The TRU GOD would not be so mean sounding and evil towards non-Muslims. God is LOVING towards all. Muslim leaders are just as bad as Bush- wanting to control everything and destroy America. This is ridiculous. And the Muslims are merely g puppets used by the bankers to create another war, just as they were used in WWII by Hitler because they were also against Jews. Now the Jews are again to be the focus of another WW, and the Muslims will be used to start a war with them that will spread as usual. This is how the money is churned and the bankers get rich off it because they control the money.
They are currently stocking up money for future war funding. $$

Realize that ISLAM is about CONTROL and HATRED towards others to keep Muslims under control. That's all. AND there were over 50 Qurans at one time. So it has had a lot of editing. Just as subject to change as the bible was.

One has to trust GOD for truth- and it is found in the words of JESUS. I believe JESUS did rise from the dead and appear to many after. AND one must note the many prophesies of the old testament about Jesus. There is also in the pyramid of Giza a timeline that shows the biblical events and life of Jesus. It shows that the JEWS deny Jesus and go on their own feeble path. It even shows WW I and WWII. You rarely hear about this but it is true. DON'T BE LIKE THE JEWS AND DENY JESUS! You do deny him- you say PBUH to Jesus yet you deny his teachings! It is hard not to, yes, but the truth will set you free. Also the Pharisees denied him also- they are like Muslims too. Lots of little rules - if you follow the little rules you go to heaven.... Not so according to JESUS. GOD knows your heart.
IP IP Logged
Empiricist
Male Christian
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Empiricist Replybullet Posted: 17 November 2013 at 10:48am
Actually there is a prophesy about forefathers of Mohammed- It is about Ishmael. And apparently Muslims are taught that Ishmael was born of Sarah instead of Hagar, the maidservant. How could this be? Why would the old testament be wrong in this respect? Here is Genesis 16. Ishmael is to be a "wild donkey of a man"; and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers.”. It appears this prophesy is true of the offspring as well given that Muslims hate all non-Muslims.

Hagar and Ishmael

16 Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian slave named Hagar; 2 so she said to Abram, “The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my slave; perhaps I can build a family through her.”

Abram agreed to what Sarai said. 3 So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian slave Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. 4 He slept with Hagar, and she conceived.

When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress. 5 Then Sarai said to Abram, “You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my slave in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the Lord judge between you and me.”

6 “Your slave is in your hands,” Abram said. “Do with her whatever you think best.” Then Sarai mistreated Hagar; so she fled from her.

7 The angel of the Lord found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

“I’m running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

9 Then the angel of the Lord told her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to her.” 10 The angel added, “I will increase your descendants so much that they will be too numerous to count.”

11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:

“You are now pregnant
    and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,[a]
    for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
    his hand will be against everyone
    and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
    toward all his brothers.”

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 17 November 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Empiricist

TNC, you are a very busy guy. However you are mistaken that Mohamed is in the bible anywhere (other than generally as a false prophet). Jesus talks about the holy spirit, not Mohamed. Logically there is no prophecy of Mohamed. Only Jesus. God has no need for a Mohamed or any other replacement for Jesus. The Quran is full of loopholes and contradictions allowing lots of sinful ways, murder, and very horrible acts to non-Muslims. God is loving, not so hateful as you say towards Christians or anyone else. We are all God's children. Maybe Allah is really Satan??? This could be true you know. You cannot deny that maybe Mohamed was really hearing SATAN, imitating the TRUE GOD. The TRU GOD would not be so mean sounding and evil towards non-Muslims. God is LOVING towards all. Muslim leaders are just as bad as Bush- wanting to control everything and destroy America. This is ridiculous. And the Muslims are merely g puppets used by the bankers to create another war, just as they were used in WWII by Hitler because they were also against Jews. Now the Jews are again to be the focus of another WW, and the Muslims will be used to start a war with them that will spread as usual. This is how the money is churned and the bankers get rich off it because they control the money.
They are currently stocking up money for future war funding. $$

Realize that ISLAM is about CONTROL and HATRED towards others to keep Muslims under control. That's all. AND there were over 50 Qurans at one time. So it has had a lot of editing. Just as subject to change as the bible was.

One has to trust GOD for truth- and it is found in the words of JESUS. I believe JESUS did rise from the dead and appear to many after. AND one must note the many prophesies of the old testament about Jesus. There is also in the pyramid of Giza a timeline that shows the biblical events and life of Jesus. It shows that the JEWS deny Jesus and go on their own feeble path. It even shows WW I and WWII. You rarely hear about this but it is true. DON'T BE LIKE THE JEWS AND DENY JESUS! You do deny him- you say PBUH to Jesus yet you deny his teachings! It is hard not to, yes, but the truth will set you free. Also the Pharisees denied him also- they are like Muslims too. Lots of little rules - if you follow the little rules you go to heaven.... Not so according to JESUS. GOD knows your heart.

Peace to you! Yes, I am , most of the time I am on Facebook doing the same thing (prove that Jesus (S) preaches ISLAM and the coming of another message which the Qur'an conforms.

Br. zainool

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version