Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome

REVELATION 17AND13

Revelation 17 and 13 deals with Satan’s church or the “false church” which is headed by the fake Jews; they were describes as synagogue of Satan. Together with beast 666 they will rule the world- they know today as AIPACK (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee)

It mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And in Rev3:9Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” (See link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html)

Isaiah28:14-15 identified them as “scornful men that rule the people which are in Jerusalem (The leaders of the Jews)” they made a COVENANT WITH DEATH and AGREEMENT WITH HELL and HIDE THEMSELVES UNDER FALSEHOOD AND LIES”:

14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which are in Jerusalem. 15-Because ye have said, We have made a COVENANT WITH DEATH, and HELL ARE WE AT AGREEMENT; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves. (Isaiah.28:13-14)

The writings mentioned they are the “CHURCH OF SATAN”.

THE JEWS WHO RUN CONGRESS

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=520

TAKING CHARGE OF AMERICA’S POLITICAL AFFAIRS is the first and highest order of Jewry’s quest for political domination.

And at this critical juncture of our nation’s history, Christ-Hating and Freedom-Hating Jews have seized the reins of power. Indeed, Jewry has taken control of the most strategic and most important of the House and Senate Committees:

A Sampling Of Committee Chairmen: 1. Armed Services - Carl Levin 2. Environment And Public Works - Barbara Boxer 3. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Members - Russ Feingold, Benjamin Cardin, Barbara Boxer 4. House Committee On Foreign Affairs - Howard Berman 5. Energy And Commerce - Henry Waxman 6. Banking And Finance - Barney Frank 7. Joint Committee On Taxation - Sander Levin 8. Senate Committee On Homeland Security - Joseph Lieberman 9. House Judiciary Committee - Jerrold Nadler 10. House Intelligence Committee Members - Jan Schakowsky, Adam Schiff. View All Committees Here and Here.

They are the Khazar Jews know as Ashkenazem Jews

http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html

AIPAC 101- A MUST WATCH VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqM2EXFdOnM

Br. zainool

<>

Where is the voice of the outcry? Where is the voice of the people? The enemy is one and the same!

<>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jvXnPG9Xc

Occupation 101 (News you find in the main stream media)

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 18 May 2013 at 1:03pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:28pm

The ways of MODERN COLONIZATION: The IMF is the tool for colonizing.

John Perkins on "The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals, and the Truth about Global Corruption"

<>

http://www.democracynow.org/2007/6/5/john_perkins_on_the_secret_history

I have highlight clips, it begins:

Today, we spend the hour with a man who claims to have worked deep inside the forces driving corporate globalization. In his first book, CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, JOHN PERKINS told the story of his work as a highly paid consultant hired to strong-arm leaders into creating policy favorable to the US government and corporations, what he calls the “corporatocracy.” JOHN PERKINS SAYS HE HELPED THE US CHEAT POOR COUNTRIES AROUND THE GLOBE OUT OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY LENDING THEM MORE MONEY THAN THEY COULD POSSIBLY REPAY AND THEN TAKING OVER THEIR ECONOMIES. John Perkins has just come out with his second book on this issue. It’s called The Secret History of the American Empire: Economic Hit Men, Jackals and the Truth about Global Corruption. John Perkins joins us now in the firehouse studio. Welcome to Democracy Now!

CLIP:

AMY GOODMAN: And how did that tie to the NSA? Was there a connection?

JOHN PERKINS: You know, that’s what’s very interesting about this whole system, Amy, is that THERE’S NO DIRECT CONNECTION. The NSA had interviewed me, identified me and then essentially turned me over to this private corporation. It’s a very subtle and very smart system, whereby it’s the private industry that goes out and does this work. So if we’re caught doing something, if we’re caught bribing or corrupting local officials in some country, it’s blamed on private industry, not on the us government.

And it’s interesting that in the few instances when economic hit men fail, WHAT WE CALL “THE JACKALS,” WHO ARE PEOPLE WHO COME IN TO OVERTHROW GOVERNMENTS OR ASSASSINATE THEIR LEADERS, ALSO COME OUT OF PRIVATE INDUSTRY. These are not CIA employees. We all have this image of the 007, the government agent hired to kill, you know, with license to kill, but these days the government agents, in my experience, don't do that. IT’S DONE BY PRIVATE CONSULTANTS THAT ARE BROUGHT IN TO DO THIS WORK...

AMY GOODMAN: Also, Diego Garcia is very significant as a military base.

JOHN PERKINS: Extremely significant. And it was used — it’s being used in Afghanistan and Iraq and sorties that we fly in to Africa or any part of that world. In any case, I was called off the job, and a little while later a team of assassins were sent in from South Africa — forty-five, forty-six, I can’t remember the exact number — were sent in as a rugby team to bring in Christmas gifts to children of the Seychelles, but their real job was to overthrow the government and assassinate Rene. At the time, I didn’t know these individuals. Now, I know Jack Corbin. I know him very well, personally. I’ve met him since. Our paths crossed back then, but we didn’t know each other...

AMY GOODMAN: Who is this man, so-called Jack Corbin, working for today in Iraq?

JOHN PERKINS: Well, he works for a private company in Iraq that has a contract, you know, that comes through the Pentagon, CIA, one of those organizations. So, like so much of this work, there’s a tremendous, as you’ve reported on this program, a tremendous number of these mercenaries there. Jack Corbin and his people are at the very top of that level. They’re the extremely skilled ones who do the really delicate work. We’ve also got a lot of people working for Blackwater and others that, you know, are not quite as skilled and are just out there doing kind of the grunt work. But there’s all kinds at that level...

AMY GOODMAN: John Perkins, what do you see as the solutions right now?

JOHN PERKINS: Well, you know, Amy, this empire that we’ve created really has an emperor, and it’s not the president of this country. The President serves, you know, for a short period of time. But it doesn’t really matter whether we have a Democrat or a Republican in the White House or running Congress; the empire goes on, because it’s really run by what I call the corporatocracy, which is a group of men who run our biggest corporations. This isn’t a conspiracy theory. They don’t need to conspire. They all know what serves their best interest. But they really are the equivalent of the emperor, because they do not serve at the wish of the people, they’re not democratically elected, they don’t serve any limited term. They essentially answer to no one, except their own boards, and most corporate CEOs actually run their boards, rather than the other way around. And they are the power behind this.

And so, if we want to turn this around, we have to impact them very strongly, which means that we have to change the corporations, which is their power base. And what I feel very strongly is that today corporations exists for the primary purpose of making large profits, making a few very rich people a lot richer on a quarterly basis, on a daily basis, on a very short-term basis. That shouldn’t be. There is no reason for that to be.

Br. zainool

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:34pm
John Stockwell, former CIA Station Chief in Angola in 1976, working for then Director of the CIA, George Bush. He spent 13 years in the agency. He gives a short history of CIA covert operations. He is a very compelling speaker and the highest level CIA officer to testify to the Congress about his actions. He estimates that over 6 million people have died in CIA covert actions, and this was in the late 1980's.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm

Clip from it, he said:
THE UNITED STATES CIA IS RUNNING 50 COVERT ACTIONS, DESTABILIZING FURTHER ALMOST ONE THIRD OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD TODAY....

By the way, EVERYTHING I'M SHARING WITH YOU TONIGHT IS IN THE PUBLIC RECORD. The 50 covert actions - these are secret, but that has been leaked to us by members of the oversight committee of the Congress. I urge you not to take my word for anything. I'm going to stand here and tell you and give you examples of HOW OUR LEADERS LIE. Obviously I could be lying. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF IS TO EDUCATE YOURSELVES. The French have a saying, `them that don't do politics will be done'. If you don't fill your mind eagerly with the truth, DIG IT OUT FROM THE RECORDS, go and see for yourself, then your mind remains blank and your adrenaline pumps, and you can be mobilized and excited to do things that are not in your interest to do....

[WHEN THE U.S. DOESN'T LIKE A GOVERNMENT], THEY SEND THE CIA IN, WITH ITS RESOURCES AND ACTIVISTS, HIRING PEOPLE, HIRING AGENTS, TO TEAR APART THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC FABRIC OF THE COUNTRY, AS A TECHNIQUE FOR PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE GOVERNMENT, hoping that they can make the government come to the U.S.'s terms, or the government will collapse altogether and they can engineer a COUP D'ETAT, and have the thing wind up with their own choice of people in power.

Now ripping apart the economic and social fabric of course is fairly textbook-ish. WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IS GOING IN AND DELIBERATELY CREATING CONDITIONS where the farmer can't get his produce to market, where children can't go to school, where women are terrified inside their homes as well as outside their homes, where government administration and programs grind to a complete halt, where the hospitals are treating wounded people instead of sick people, where international capital is scared away and the country goes bankrupt. If you ask the state department today what is their official explanation of the purpose of the Contras, they say IT'S TO ATTACK ECONOMIC TARGETS, meaning, break up the economy of the country. Of course, they're attacking a lot more.

“dig it out from the records”

More from clip: Colonel White - oh yes, and I can't not mention the disease experimentations - the use of deadly diseases. We launched - when we were destabilizing Cuba for 7 years - we launched the swine fever epidemic, in the hog population, trying to kill out all of the pigs - a virus. We experimented in Haiti on the people with viruses.

I'm not saying, I do not have the slightest shred of evidence, that there is any truth or indication to the rumor that the CIA and its experimentations were responsible for AIDS. But we do have it documented that the CIA has been experimenting on people, with viruses. And now we have some deadly, killer viruses running around in society. And it has to make you wonder, and it has to make you worry.

-------------------------
I have just look up the full video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmYZ_kWHk3Q
Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 22 May 2013 at 10:23pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:48pm

salaam!

This one is for all the ARAB LEADERS WHO IS WORSHIPING THIS WORLD SYSTEM RULED BUY A ELITE GANG OF SATAN WORSHIPER; SEE THE RITUAL IN ACTION WITH THE ELITE (THIS IS NOW JOKE!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2P2QWuG1E

Peace to all! I have decided to update this information on the Church of Satan worshipers.

<>

Inside look into a Masons Bible US UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ua23Xciz0E

Masonic Holy Bible found and exposed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRABgw-0lG4

Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C., will continue to explore the fascinating history behind the origins and focus of the world's most powerful nation: America.

Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C. determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capital? Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic and Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned and began to implement the layout of America's capital. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capital was laid out according to the stars, i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform Corn, Wine and Oil ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure? Does this occult wisdom represent the interests of America or a hidden agenda?

As with Volume I, this Secret Mysteries series will continue to explore current, and possibly future, events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world? Now you will know that, when President Bush said he was fulfilling the "ancient hope" of the "New Order of the Ages" (as shown in Volume I) he was merely acting out the plan reflected in the street layout and in the architecture of Washington, D.C.

3 hrs. documentary Download it with FreeYouTube downloaded and watch on your spare time.

CONNECT THE DOTS, RECOMMENDED FOR ALL CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS TO WATCH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DztNH5y_pI

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 08 July 2013 at 11:04pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:18pm
<>

Inside look into a Masons Bible US UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ua23Xciz0E

PICTURES TELLS A THOUSAND WORDS: Picture from Freemason Bible:

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 08 July 2013 at 11:21pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 08 July 2013 at 11:43pm

<>

And I (John) stood upon the sand of the sea (seaside), and saw a BEAST rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns…and upon his head the name of blasphemy. (Rev.13:1)

BEASTS 666: REVELATION 13

In Revelation 13 it described the beast and his action against the whole world. Rising up out of the sea means, he will wage war from the sea (Syrian sea or the Yemen Sea). That is modern day aircraft carrier in the sea of Syrian and Yemen. There is no such thing as a one eye man will come from the Syrian and Yemen sea with mystical power and cut a man into half and join him together back. Cut a man and join him together back it has to do with advancement in medical feel where if your hand is amputate they can attach it back, heart transplant to sustain life for a longer period; the Devil in no way can give life only Allah (S) give and take life.

And I (John) stood upon the sand of the sea (seaside), and saw a BEAST rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns…and upon his head the name of blasphemy. (Rev.13:1)

He will wage war from the sea: Aircraft carrier.

BRACKET ADDED TO EXPLAIN:

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name (Allah), and his tabernacle (Islam and its law), and them that dwell in heaven. (Rev.13:6)

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (Rev.13:7)

The question is who is ruling the world now having power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations, invading country and dropping bomb at will in them without permission? I know the “West” and also “Israel” dropped “bombs” on Saddam’s nuclear site in the past and other Muslims countries, Lebanon and Syria, Pakistan etc.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship (obeyed) him… (Rev.13:8)

And the beast (Modern day Pagan Empire) which I saw was like unto a leopard (camouflage), and his feet were as the feet of a bear (his military strength), and his mouth as the mouth of a lion (when he speak the world will afraid): and the dragon (the seventh king: the Crusaders: British Empire, See exp. of Rev.12) gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. (Rev.13:2)

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

…and all the world wondered after the beast. (Rev.13:3)

And there was given unto him a mouth (media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Rev.13:5)

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and faith of the saints. (Rev.13:10)

(Brackets added)

And beheld another beast (Zionist movement: The fake Jews: Rev.2:9 “…I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.) coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb (Zionist Judaism and Zionist Christianity) and he spake as a dragon (Crusaders: claiming the holy land). And he exercised all the power of the first beast (Modern Day Pagan Empire) before him, and caused the earth and them which dwell therein to worship (obeyed) the first beast (M.D.P.E.)… (Rev.13:11-12)

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire (missile: 1967) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles (technology) which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image (W.T.C) to the beast… (Rev.13:13-14)

And there was given unto him a mouth (media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. (Rev.13:5)

1967 + 42 years will take them into the year 2009 they will rein, and then they will lose their universal power (fall).

It mentioned in Rev.12:12 “…Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” (Until 2009)

15And he had power to give life (business and trade) unto the image (W.T.C.) of the beast (modern day Pagan Empire: the world Government), that the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should both (the traders and the world government) speak, and cause that many as would not worship (trade with) the image (W.T.C.) of the beast should be killed. (16)  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to received a mark (credit card) in their right hand, or in their forehead (identification: Social Security Number): And

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to look up:

·        US: Vets Break Silence on War Crimes : http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19442.htm

·        CIA greatest hits page<http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA%20Hits/CIA_GreatestHits.html

·         How 6 million People Were killed in CIA secret wars against third world countries: < http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4068.htm>

that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (credit card or Social Security Number), or the name (their kind) of the beast, or the number of his name. (Rev.13:15-16)

The Dajjal (Anti Christ) will be a young man, with curly hair, and one eye floating.

Metaphorically: one eye floating:  eye in the sky: Global Position Service, Drones, spy satellite and the prime one: The “wise Eye” to comb the universe.

We asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah how quickly will he walk upon the earth?’ He (pbuh) said, ‘Like a cloud driven by wind.’

Metaphorically: cloud driven by wind: Aircraft to move him from one place to another.

He will issue a command to the sky, and it will rain. (Through technology)

He will come to the people and call them (to a false religion: Christianity)

At that time Allah will revealed to Jesus (pbuh): ‘I have brought forth some of my servant whom no one will able to fight Take my servants safely to al-Tur’ (See ‘ULUM AL-QUR’AN P.73 for al Tur) (Muslim: kitab al-Fitan wa Ashrat al Sa‘ah, 8/196-199)

The messenger (S) could not have explained to the Companion about modern technology examples: Aircraft, G.P.S., Unmanned Aircraft and aircraft carrier in the Syrian sea. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·       Zionist Judaism and Zionist Christianity: American Christian Fundamentalist Leader Calls For Global War), <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11065.htm>

·       Missile: 1967 LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War>

·       Eye in the sky: G.P.S, x-ray vision spy satellite. See this link: <http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=99053>

·       The “wise Eye” to comb the universe link:  <http://www.universetoday.com/56447/astronomical-eye-cand-from-wise-first-images/ >  

·       Image of wise eye: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091231144327.htm

·       Are Drones watching you?http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30221.htm

·   Robot war: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article30418.htm 

·   Web monitoring: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article26043.htm  

·   Spy TV: http://www.activistpost.com/2012/04/cia-home-invasion-smart-tvs-and.html

The Prophet (pbuh) said: “…the jihad is everlasting from the time that Allah sent me to the time when the LAST PART OF MY UMMAH fight the Dajjal. The oppression of a TYRANT (example: SADDAM HUSSAIN) cannot destroy it nor the justice of the righteous leader…” [Abu Dawood (no. 2532)]

Anas ibn Malik said, “The Prophet (S) said, ‘The time of the Dajjal will be years of CONFUSION. People will believe a LIAR, and DISTRUST  one who is TRUSTWORTHY, and TRUST the one who is TRENCHEROUS; and the RUWAYBIDA will  have a say.’ Someone ask, ‘Who are the RUWAYBIDA?’ He said, ‘Those who rebel against Allah and will have a say in GENERAL AFFAIRS.’” (Ahamad, Musnad, 3-220.)

YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THE DAJAL BY HEARING ABOUT HIS DEED:

The Prophet (S) said:  “…Someone will cry, ‘O Muslims! The Dajjal is in your country, with your families’, and the people will leave the wealth. Anyone who takes notice will regret it and anyone who ignores it will regret it. The will ask, ‘Who shouted’ but they will not know who he is. They will say, ‘Send a vanguard to Ilya. If the Dajjal has appeared, YOU WILL HEAR ABOUT HIS DEED.’ So the will go and see, and if they see that every thing is normal, they will say, ‘No-one would give a shout like that for no reason, so let us go together and to Ilya.’ If we find the Dajjal there we will fight him together, until Allah decides between us and him. If we do not find the Dajjal, we will go back to our country and families. (Al-Haythami, Majma al-Fitan, 8-176)

AND THE WOMAN (FALSE CHURCH)…IS THAT GREAT CITY, WHICH REIGNETH OVER THE KINGS OF THE EARTH. (REV.17:18)

Which grate city is reigning over the kings of the earth present day? You be the judge!

Br. zainool
<>

UPDATE:

A new camera developed by the Pentagon's research arm was highlighted in a recent special on PBS' "Nova" in an episode called "Rise of the Drones." It's a camera system so detailed it can discern specific movements and even what a subject is wearing.

Drone Can See What You are Wearing From 17,500 Feet. (EYES IN THE SKY!) Make no mistake, they are 6 fold deeper than they are showing you (x-ray vision, heat sensor, they can see you in your bedroom no privacy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AHrZgS-Gvi4

Br. Zainool
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 31 July 2013 at 9:50pm

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/79252919/2My%20book.docx (Chapter 1 to 13)

I have leave out chapter 14, 15 and 16 so I decided to post it.

CHAPTER 14

THE FALSE CHURCH AND THE BEAST 666

REVELATION 17AND13

Revelation 17 and 13 deals with Satan’s church or the “false church” which is headed by the fake Jews; they were describes as synagogue of Satan. Together with beast 666 they will rule the world- they know today as AIPACK (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee)

It mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And in Rev3:9Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” (See link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html)

Isaiah28:14-15 identified them as “scornful men that rule the people which are in Jerusalem (The leaders of the Jews)” they made a COVENANT WITH DEATH and AGREEMENT WITH HELL and HIDE THEMSELVES UNDER FALSEHOOD AND LIES”:

14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which are in Jerusalem. 15-Because ye have said, We have made a COVENANT WITH DEATH, and HELL ARE WE AT AGREEMENT; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves. (Isaiah.28:13-14)

The writings mentioned they are the “CHURCH OF SATAN”. Having said that, I will establish connection with THE FALSE CHURCH AND BEAST 666

It is mentioned in Rev.17:3

…And I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

I have established in Rev.12 that the woman mentioned their represents the church and the woman also represents a great city. Rev.17:18 “And the woman…is that Great City, which reigneth over the kings of the earth...”  But only this time the woman (the church that great city) is described as a “Great Whore” in Rev.17:1

In Rev.17:1-4 it stated:

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Rev.17:15)

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:”

She is one that is married and has been false to her husband’s bed. In other words, the “church” is carrying the scripture but “false” to the true teaching of God and many nations will follow it; and she will be protected by a scarlet coloured beast full of blasphemy who will blaspheme and lies against the name of the Most High Allah (S); she would full of filthiness, fornication and adultery and she was described as:

“MISTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”(Rev.17:5)

And the angel said:

“And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.” (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City and five kings, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophecy was revealed (In the year 96) and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). The Pagans wage war against the Romans Christians (people of the Book) and defeat them, then Allah revealed to Muhammad (S) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria Iraq Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628 which means, the Roman and the Persian became one. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur’an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise: Survival, 565–717.After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a “new” Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan’s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

They were describe as a PALE HORSE in revelation 6:7-8:

And when he had open the forth seal…a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the “forth part” of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8 

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11) 

They final destruction will begin when the anti Christ appears, he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4 KJV)

Logo of (CFR) Council on Foreign Relations (THE PALE HORSE: Forth part of the earth, New world the west)

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and The New World Order

If one group is effectively in control of national governments and multinational corporations; promotes world government through control of media, foundation grants, and education; and controls and guides the issues of the day; then they control most options available. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and the financial powers behind it, have done all these things, and promote the “New World Order”, as they have for over seventy years.

The CFR is the promotional arm of the Ruling Elite in the United States of America. Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members, and it uses its influence to infiltrate the New World Order into American life. Its’ “experts” write scholarly pieces to be used in decision making, the academics expound on the wisdom of a united world, and the media members disseminate the message. by William Blase
Published: BushStole04.com

http://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/the-council-on-foreign-relations-cfr-and-the-new-world-order/

TNC

When Will The Economy Collapse?

http://www.educateinspirechange.org/2013/07/when-will-economy-collapse.html

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 31 July 2013 at 9:59pm

Salaam!

How the Khilafah will Transform the World-The manifesto for Change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UosGGyLmtlE

EGYPT REVOLUTION: WHAT YOU'RE NOT BEING TOLD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtImFA3hso8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA

BR. ZAINOOL

Edited by truthnowcome - 31 July 2013 at 10:00pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version