Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue  
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 26 Next >>
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 13 April 2013 at 2:14am

LETS READ A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD IN ISAIAH 13:

13 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness (the Muslims).

The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together (to fight the Muslims but): the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

They come from a far country, from the end of heaven (with aircraft), even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. (Isaiah 13:1-10)

SAME AS IN REVELATION 6:12 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood” That is an eclipse where the moon is in front of the sun at a closer distant leaving a ring of light around it, thus, rendering the moon red as blood; that is a sigh of the coming destruction

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. (Isaiah 13:11)

IT’S ALSO IN REVELATION18

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her…

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

ISAIAH 13 CONTINUES:

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. (Isaiah 13:12-13)

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. (Isaiah 13:14-18)

How did God Almighty overthrow Sodom and Gomorrah? With fire and brimstone (meteorites shower). 24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. Genesis 19: 24-25)

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged. (Isaiah 13:20-22)

You see it mentioned Arabian; well it is not Arabia but rather Modern day Babylon that was described in revelation 18. And it would not be end of the world; it would be the end of the New World Order that begins in the 18 century an the establishing of the kingdom of God (Islam).

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 July 2014 at 12:57am
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by truthnowcome

Salaam!

I have been informing you people for years now: The west was robing the world of its resources by PRINTING PAPERS (DOLLARS) AND EXCHANGE IT FOR HARD GOODS (OIL AND GOLD). The fiscal cliff is a big scam, they just want the world to keep thinking they are doing the right thing and they economy need to fix while they are printing and manufacture papers and numbers in the form of money from thin air and giving it to the bankers; Imagine they fed can afforded to give the world bank 3 trillion dollars and hundred of thousands in millions to the military; and can afforded to give other countries aid in billions especially country they want to controlled (Muslims’ country is prime target because of the black gold (oil)) in exchange for OIL and GOLD.

They come in and brain wash the opposition, used then to DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY BRING DOWN THE ECONOMY OF IT after which they then comes in with the IMF WORLD BANK to COLONISE IT FROM THE OUTSIDE (MODERN CONALISATION).

DOLLAR FOR GOLD AND OIL: ANOTHER VIDEO FOR THE ARAB LEADERS AND THE WORLD AT LARGE (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). THE TIME IS NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QkHPYGErZLA

TRUTHNOWCOME

<>

US Secretary of State John Kerry says the United States has boosted its support for the foreign-backed militants in Syria.

Kerry made the remarks at a press conference held at the end of the so-called Friends of Syria conference in Istanbul, Turkey, on Sunday, saying the US would continue to provide assistance to the militants in Syria.

He said the US government decided to provide the militants in Syria with what he called a non-lethal package.

“For the last several months, we have steadily increased our non-lethal assistance to more than 127 million dollars,” Kerry said.

The new package, which would provide an additional $123 million aid to the militants, brings the total of US help to $250 million.

Media reports have indicated that the US trains the foreign-sponsored militants in the crisis-hit country, in addition to coordinating arms shipments to them.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since March 2011. Many people, including large numbers of Syrian army and security personnel, have been killed in the violence.

The Syrian government says that the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the militants are foreign nationals.

Damascus says the West and its regional allies including Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey are supporting the militants.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/04/21/299386/us-boosts-aid-to-militants-in-syria/

WHY AM I POST THIS NEWS? THAT LEAD TO ANOTHER QUESTION,

Why NATO invades Africa and ISRAEL bomb Syria?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5ggOWo_4I

RELATED NEWS:

THEY KNEW THEIR END IS COMING SO THEY WANTED THE MUSLIM'S LAND TO SET UP THEIR BASE AND CONTROLLED THEIR RESOURCES .

Hugo Chavez: What the Mainstream is Hiding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sv0Moe74xw

BR. ZAINOOL.

Edited by truthnowcome - 21 April 2013 at 12:51am
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 28 April 2013 at 11:20pm

REVELATION 17AND13

Revelation 17 and 13 deals with Satan’s church or the “false church” which is headed by the fake Jews; they were describes as synagogue of Satan. Together with beast 666 they will rule the world- they know today as AIPACK (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee)

It mentioned in the book of Rev.2:9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

And in Rev3:9Behold, I will make them of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” (See link: http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html)

Isaiah28:14-15 identified them as “scornful men that rule the people which are in Jerusalem (The leaders of the Jews)” they made a COVENANT WITH DEATH and AGREEMENT WITH HELL and HIDE THEMSELVES UNDER FALSEHOOD AND LIES”:

14- Wherefore hear the word of the Lord, ye scornful men, that rule this people which are in Jerusalem. 15-Because ye have said, We have made a COVENANT WITH DEATH, and HELL ARE WE AT AGREEMENT; When the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we made LIES our refuge, and under FALSEHOOD have we hide ourselves. (Isaiah.28:13-14)

The writings mentioned they are the “CHURCH OF SATAN”.

THE JEWS WHO RUN CONGRESS

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=520

TAKING CHARGE OF AMERICA’S POLITICAL AFFAIRS is the first and highest order of Jewry’s quest for political domination.

And at this critical juncture of our nation’s history, Christ-Hating and Freedom-Hating Jews have seized the reins of power. Indeed, Jewry has taken control of the most strategic and most important of the House and Senate Committees:

A Sampling Of Committee Chairmen: 1. Armed Services - Carl Levin 2. Environment And Public Works - Barbara Boxer 3. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Members - Russ Feingold, Benjamin Cardin, Barbara Boxer 4. House Committee On Foreign Affairs - Howard Berman 5. Energy And Commerce - Henry Waxman 6. Banking And Finance - Barney Frank 7. Joint Committee On Taxation - Sander Levin 8. Senate Committee On Homeland Security - Joseph Lieberman 9. House Judiciary Committee - Jerrold Nadler 10. House Intelligence Committee Members - Jan Schakowsky, Adam Schiff. View All Committees Here and Here.

They are the Khazar Jews know as Ashkenazem Jews

http://www.show-the-house.com/id55.html

AIPAC 101- A MUST WATCH VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqM2EXFdOnM

WHO ARE REAL ISRAELITE?

Ethiopian Israelite Celebrate a Festival, Gain JEWS Attention for Their Traditions

http://forward.com/articles/119187/ethiopian-jews-celebrate-a-festival-gain-israeli-a/

<>

History: Jews are black in Africa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYrQvm_llBY

News: The Awakening of Ethiopian Jews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_acfNfFkgw

History: Falasha Jews 1-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5QNOq_EWhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRIjqFwOrME

Black Hebrew Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiB4mdyDcms

Black Hebrew Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5satCcQWM

KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL MAKE YOU FREE!

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 28 April 2013 at 11:21pm
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:23pm
Someone needs to change the title of this thread.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Caringheart

Someone needs to change the title of this thread.
Peace my friend, I am sure I have got your attention. Did not Iesous (S) purpose was to preach the kingdom of God, and also in his message he spoke of the kingdom of the Devil which would established from the suppose Jews?

I am here to establish the evidence to support the scriptures!

Here what a white woman has to say about the Black Israelite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuPzkahpyGQ

The True Hebrew Israelites - The Curses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MknKDFKhh8

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%2028&version=KJV

Deuteronomy 28

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

…in that they broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right…Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy…That they REJECTED FAITH.” (Q.4:155-156)

He Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur’an when He said:

“O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

The call is still open!

Iesous (S) told them: “... saying, the time is fulfilled, and the KINGDOM OF GOD is at hand: repent ye, and believe the GOSPEL (GOOD NEWS)”. (Mark 1:1)

He said: “After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” (Matthew 6:9-10)

And it mentioned in Malachi 1:11: “For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same “MY NAME SHALL BE GREAT AMONG THE GENTILES”; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.” (Malachi 1:11)

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 01 May 2013 at 12:57am
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:06am

<>

US pushes Persian Gulf states to develop missile shield: US officials

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/29/264105/us-presses-pg-states-for-missile-system/

The United States is pressing the Persian Gulf littoral states to develop a Washington-engineered multi-billion-dollar missile system, senior American officials say.

“It's the United States' goal, to encourage the

GCC countries ([Persian] Gulf Cooperation Council) to develop this missile defense architecture,” a senior US official said prior to Washington’s negotiations with the six Arab states in New York on Friday.

“To be able to defend against a missile in your territory often requires radars and other types of capabilities outside your territory," he added.

The American official expressed optimism that the Persian Gulf states will sign contracts to develop the missile system in the coming months.

The New York talks were held in line with a new strategic cooperation forum set up in March, which also led to Washington’s plan to hold drills near the Persian Gulf on September 16-27, in cooperation with 20 countries.

"I think that the important thing to understand is that if they are buying US missile defense equipment, it'll make it easier to knit that together, because by its nature, it'll be more inter-operable," the US official noted.

THIS IS URGENT!

WHERE ARE THE SCHOLARS?

I told them it's coming! They know how to take us down from both sides "biological on Saudi and Military on Iran"

Saudi Arabian Health Minister Abdullah Al Rabie says at least 15 people have died from a new deadly respiratory virus related to the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).

<>

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05/13/303192/sarslike-virus-kills-15-in-saudi-arabia/

“The number of people who contracted the virus in the kingdom since August/September is 24, of whom 15 have died,” Al Rabie told a news conference in the capital Riyadh on Sunday.

In addition, Al Rabie said three more people are suspected of having contracted the virus in Saudi Arabia.

The novel coronavirus, also known as nCoV-EMC, is a cousin of SARS. The virus first emerged in the Middle East, and was discovered on September 2012 in a Qatari man who had recently traveled to Saudi Arabia.

On Tuesday, the World Health Organization said 11 people had died in Saudi Arabia from the virus since last year.

Since September 2012, the World Health Organization has been informed of 30 confirmed cases of the virus, and 18 of the patients have died.

Cases have been reported in Saudi Arabia, Jordan, the UAE, Qatar, Britain and Germany, and health officials have said the virus has likely already spread between people in some circumstances.

Health authorities are trying to find out how humans are contracting and spreading the virus and what the best remedy to treat it is.

It does not appear to be as contagious as SARS, which killed some 800 people in a 2003 epidemic.

The novel coronavirus is most closely related to a bat virus. Scientists are considering whether bats or other animals like goats or camels are a possible source of infection.

The WHO has advised countries to test any people with unexplained pneumonia.

Br. zainool
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:22am

Salaam!

I have been informing you people for years now: The west was robing the world of its resources by PRINTING PAPERS (DOLLARS) AND EXCHANGE IT FOR HARD GOODS (OIL AND GOLD). The fiscal cliff is a big scam, they just want the world to keep thinking they are doing the right thing and they economy need to fix while they are printing and manufacture papers and numbers in the form of money from thin air and giving it to the bankers; Imagine they fed can afforded to give the world bank 3 trillion dollars and hundred of thousands in millions to the military; and can afforded to give other countries aid in billions especially country they want to controlled (Muslims’ country is prime target because of the black gold (oil)) in exchange for OIL and GOLD.

They come in and brain wash the opposition, used then to DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY BRING DOWN THE ECONOMY OF IT after which they then comes in with the IMF WORLD BANK to COLONISE IT FROM THE OUTSIDE (MODERN CONALISATION).

DOLLAR FOR GOLD AND OIL: ANOTHER VIDEO FOR THE ARAB LEADERS AND THE WORLD AT LARGE (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). THE TIME IS NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QkHPYGErZLA

WAR MAD EASY: NEWS AND ANALYSIS THAT EXPOSE THE LIES THE MASONS USED TO GO TO WAR TO ACHIEVE PEACE (BY PEACE THEY SHALL DESTROY MANY).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mpXZyhr1Sbg#!

“And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.” Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by ‘PEACE’ shall DESTROY MENY:

And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

TRUTHNOWCOME

Peace!

Update:

America War plan, Seven Country in three Years. truth exposed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iuVVml5Dp2s#!

TNC

UP DATES
China has just made several moves against the U.S. dollar, and currency wars with the U.S. have a way of turning into real wars.

<>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4f2mgj4UT0

Br. zainool
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2013 at 3:29am

<>

The War You Don't See, a film by John Pilger

British documentary film written, produced and directed by John Pilger with Alan Lowery, which challenges the media for the role they played in the Iraq, Afghanistan, and Israel/Palestine conflicts.

The film begins with footage of an unreported July 12, 2007 Baghdad airstrike and black and white stills of the victims of the U.S. Occupation of Iraq. In his opening narration Pilger quotes World War I British Prime Minister David Lloyd George's comment to Guardian editor C. P. Scott that, "If the people really knew the truth, the war would be stopped tomorrow." He goes on to state that this film will draw on his own experience as a war correspondent to question the role of the media in conflicts such as Iraq and Afghanistan....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33drnfzFbHk

BR. ZAINOOL

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 26 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version