Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: JESUS (S) MISSION AND PURPOSES Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome

Salaam!

I have been informing you people for years now: The west was robing the world of its resources by PRINTING PAPERS (DOLLARS) AND EXCHANGE IT FOR HARD GOODS (OIL AND GOLD). The fiscal cliff is a big scam, they just want the world to keep thinking they are doing the right thing and they economy need to fix while they are printing and manufacture papers and numbers in the form of money from thin air and giving it to the bankers; Imagine they fed can afforded to give the world bank 3 trillion dollars and hundred of thousands in millions to the military; and can afforded to give other countries aid in billions especially country they want to controlled (Muslims’ country is prime target because of the black gold (oil)) in exchange for OIL and GOLD.

They come in and brain wash the opposition, used then to DESTABILIZE THE COUNTRY BRING DOWN THE ECONOMY OF IT after which they then comes in with the IMF WORLD BANK to COLONISE IT FROM THE OUTSIDE (MODERN CONALISATION).

DOLLAR FOR GOLD AND OIL: ANOTHER VIDEO FOR THE ARAB LEADERS AND THE WORLD AT LARGE (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED). THE TIME IS NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QkHPYGErZLA

WAR MAD EASY: NEWS AND ANALYSIS THAT EXPOSE THE LIES THE MASONS USED TO GO TO WAR TO ACHIEVE PEACE (BY PEACE THEY SHALL DESTROY MANY).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mpXZyhr1Sbg#!

“And in the later (which is now) of there Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.” Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by ‘PEACE’ shall DESTROY MENY:

And through his (FOREIGN) POLICY also he shall cause craft to prosper in HIS LAND (trough World Trade); and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall DESTROY MENY He shall also stand up against the Prince of Peace; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 8:25

TRUTHNOWCOME

Peace!

Update:

America War plan, Seven Country in three Years. truth exposed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iuVVml5Dp2s#!

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 02 March 2013 at 11:45pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
Webber

Quote Webber Replybullet Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:31am
Wow, didn't know you were such a conspiracy theorist. That Christian you met might have been the most honest and genuine you'll ever meet. Of course there is the chance that he is also naive enough to be used by the CIA.
I've also heard of the CIA aiding in the cultivation of degenerate drugs spread out to get the next generation of a culture hooked on it, and destroyed.

How many are true, how many are imagination, how many theories are "profit sharing" no idea. You must be hooked up with "Illuminati exposed" on facebook.

Yes, the US government wants world domination. Main reason it hasn't happened yet is because others want it too, and the US doesn't have all the power, nor money. Unless you have the power and money your meager little voice won't change anything. If you want to help look at what your youth are into. Rap, hip hop, raves, rainman...Your future is in establishing a next generation capable of governing it, not in showing us how the american dollar spells illuminati.

The Revelations of John in the NT will spell out a lot of things for you if you read it. It's a tough read because, as most dreams are, (all over the place in content), it speaks of one government and how they will control the people.
You are seeing things unfold now that will lead up to what is already written.

"Be careful that you hurt not the wine or the oil" hmm, go figure.

I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 03 March 2013 at 7:57pm
<>

Originally posted by Webber

Wow, didn't know you were such a conspiracy theorist. That Christian you met might have been the most honest and genuine you'll ever meet. Of course there is the chance that he is also naive enough to be used by the CIA.

I've also heard of the CIA aiding in the cultivation of degenerate drugs spread out to get the next generation of a culture hooked on it, and destroyed.

How many are true, how many are imagination, how many theories are "profit sharing" no idea. You must be hooked up with "Illuminati exposed" on facebook.

Yes, the US government wants world domination. Main reason it hasn't happened yet is because others want it too, and the US doesn't have all the power, nor money. Unless you have the power and money your meager little voice won't change anything. If you want to help look at what your youth are into. Rap, hip hop, raves, rainman...Your future is in establishing a next generation capable of governing it, not in showing us how the american dollar spells illuminati.

The Revelations of John in the NT will spell out a lot of things for you if you read it. It's a tough read because, as most dreams are, (all over the place in content), it speaks of one government and how they will control the people.

Mr. Webber, THIS ONE HURTS? I recognize the voice of masons easily, I deal with them over 10 years now and also i recognize the voice of Christians easily.

Let the people decide what is true is true and what is lie. I am here to bring the information to them because most of them are sleeping and don't have the time to research them. On the Rap and Hip hop, we Muslim know how to deal with that and on the future, that is what I am doing here, it is to wake them up to recognize the devil and his cultured he is promoting; Islam is the way. It seams to me you didn’t look up these video:

What is religion?

Why the English’s word “religion”? The word “religion” was created to divide people as of religion and states. What is religion is really a system of governance, which includes laws, and culture is part of the law sent by God to various nations to live by.

Allah (S) said: “For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle, (with the Command), "Serve Allah, and eschew Evil": of the People were some whom Allah guided, and some on whom error became inevitably (established). So travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).” (Qur.16:36); and ‘We sent not an apostle except (to teach) in the language of his (own) people, in order to make (things) clear to them. Now Allah leaves straying those whom He pleases and guides whom He pleases: and He is Exalted in power, full of Wisdom’.” (Qur.14:4)

The religion that rules the world is manmade, it a set of law created by man to live by; they took from other religions and add there own idea and made up there own religion KNOWN AS CAPTILASM and they creates and promoting their culture true the music industry (Freemason's Culture): 

(Part 1)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXG2du8nowc

(2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmp7zXCM_Ms&feature=channel&list=UL

(3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltdN5U8C_gM&feature=related 

The word “religion” is a mistranslation of the word “Deen” which means “a complete way of life”.

Allah (S) said: This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (Q.5:3)

If we put the correct translation instead of religion and Islam we will have this:

This day have I perfected your way of life for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you submit to my will as your way of life. (Q.5:3)

That way of life includes laws to govern in all aspect of human life, which cultured is part of it:

“Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.” (Q.25:1)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

TNC

Watch how it spell it out:

It mentioned:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.” Rev.14:6-7

The word “gospel” there is Good News”; in other words the angel was bringing the “everlasting Good News”. The everlasting Good News was yet to come; Jesus (S) gospel (Good News) could not be for all time. Jesus (S) already on earth with his gospel (Good News), he could not be the “another angel” with everlasting Good News. The everlasting Good News is the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11 another angel with a little book which John did not wrote but is yet to come; and the coming of it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7

“…another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting Good News…” Rev. 14:7

That means, the everlasting Good News have to come from Heaven having an angel bringing it.

It says in verse 7:

“Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!”

Not the Day of Judgment, because the angel was bringing what? The “everlasting Good News to preach; it was a judgment to preach” and that was the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong. In other words, coming of the everlasting Good News then Judgment will come.

This is what mentioned in the Qur’an:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.” (Q.25:1)

“Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic” (Q.13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur’an 2:185)

“This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.” (Qur.10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

…it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

…so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur’an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13: 37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!”

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

“And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.” (John.16:8

Adding further, when Judgment comes the Comforter will used it to reprove the world (Gentiles) and the Comforter has to be a “person.” according to Isaiah 42:1-4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.” 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.” Isaiah 42:1-4

For the LAW was given by Moses… (John.1:17)

Moses (S) was a law giver and here the Comforter is a new law giver!

THAT JUDGMENT IS THE DIVINE GUIDANCE REVEALED TO MUHAMMAD (S) TO GOVERN THE WORLD!

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 March 2013 at 8:11pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:07pm
<>

Peace!

Update:

America War plan, Seven Country in three Years. truth exposed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iuVVml5Dp2s#!

TNC

THIS VIDEO WITH WESLEY CLARK HAVE A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION; THIS IS FACTS! He knew from up front that Iran and Syria know their war plans. Watch the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJUnG3Z6WI

AND THIS IS ON THE PETRO DOLLARS AND WHY THE KILL GADAFFY AND SADDAM HUSAIN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O35_Ai6EsMU

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 March 2013 at 8:40pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:10pm

I forgot to mentioned, it is not the US government that wanted world domination; it is the secrete society within it (THE FREEMASONS). LISTEN TO IT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH:

Secret History of Freemasons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EuHd6La5bXw#

<>

Ron Paul tells it as it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeCpLcjxOq4

Peace to all!

It is said that a picture tell a thousand words:

Hamza Yusuf Dajal and the new world order: Although he is a Sufi, which the Salaff claimed is Bidah (innovation in Islam) This message I agree with:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w3Z9s8oVK8

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqD0rbmAEw

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTZdb8HtAR8

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 04 March 2013 at 11:37pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:13pm
<>

What you are seeing now is the fall on the one word government. which begins with the French’s revolution leading up to the formation of the one world government (British Empire) the 7th king (“MISTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”(Rev.17:5)

It in revelation 17:9-10 --The angel said:

“And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.” (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City and seven kings, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophecy was revealed (In the year 96) and the other is yet to come [Modern day Pagan Empire (British Empire]. They Concur the whole world and spread Masonry together with Christianity (Church and states).

Christian’s video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IyR6RZ49Co

Then come from it the eight “BEAST” he is of the seven:

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11) 

Christian’s video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjQKrwvA-0E

The “EIGHT” is not the pope, he has to come from the west, he was describe as a PALE HORSE in revelation 6:7-8:

And when he had open the forth seal…a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the “forth part” of the earth (New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8 

Now, as you can see, all my post on this thread points to George W Bush to re-establish the New World Order with total domination with (Military power, Economic Power (World bank –IMF) etc.; Press For Truth summaries it on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgFp_sbwbi0

They beginning of the final destruction will be when the anti Christ appears he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4 KJV)

That person is no other than George W Bush; he was the President of the CHRISTIAN COLATION, which I have established on this thread, and he is also a DEVIL WORSHEPER (SKULL AND BONE MEMBER). The WAR PLAN was to take out 7 COYNTRIES in 5 yrs. to achieve world domination (to control all the world resource) but what many didn’t recognize is the REBELLION WILL OCCURS FIRST then he will appear.

Let me remind you, Osama Muhammad Bin Laden was working for the CIA then he turn against them, he tries to unite the world against the one % ELITE THAT ROBBING THE WORLD OF IT RESOURCES.

They Elite lost the war and their system went bankrupt, the whole world fall into recession. They then move fast to manufacture more paper (dollars) and digit from thin air in exchanging for RESOURCES but Saddam Husain and Gadhafi wake up, they then kill them both; Syria and Iran was always awaken they took precaution up front but now the Elites are trying to take them out but they power was weaken, Osama Mohammad Bin Laden…he said: “If you destroy their economy you destroy their Military” and he succeed in doing so before the supposingly kill him who knows.

What you are seeing here they are on their last lap. Although they are still exercising their power dropping bombs using droned in SOVERIGN country and murdering people whom they deemed “SUSPECT” (not proven “GUILTY” of any crime) which they have no right to do; they buy pass their own world body they set up (UN) to govern the world and kill people.

It was also mentioned the Book of Daniel of the when the transgressor which would be the crusaders when they will come in full in control over the whole earth, a “king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences will standup; his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power but by the power of United Nation, and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people who will be from among the church, the Muslims.

Brackets added:

“And in the later (which is now) of their Kingdom, when the transgressors (CRUSADERS) are come to the full, a KING OF FIERCE COUNTENANCE, and understanding dark sentences, shall standup.” Daniel 8:23 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (by the power of U.N.): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Muslims). Daniel 8.24

And by ‘PEACE’ shall DESTROY MENY:

War made easy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mpXZyhr1Sbg#

Their final destruction is about to unfold, Revelation 6:8-17:

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them (Muslims) that were slain for the word of God (Qur’an), and for the testimony (exposing the truth)which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

(That is an eclipse where the moon is in front of the sun at a closer distant leaving a ring of light around it, thus, rendering the moon red as blood. that is a sigh of the coming destruction)

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

(That is a meteorites shower. no star will fall on the earth; star is a huge celestial body that our earth, it cannot fall on the earth and leave verse 15 to hide in den and mountains; that is bomb shelter it is talking which they Elite is building in America Israel, Russia and many other countries; THEY KNOW ABOUT THE IMPENDING DOOM THAT IS COMING.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? (Revelation 6:8-17)

And Revelation 19:20 says:

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

To be continue
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 05 March 2013 at 10:17pm
<>

Continue:

LETS READ A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE GREAT DAY OF THE LORD IN ISAIAH 13:

13 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness (the Muslims).

The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together (to fight the Muslims but): the Lord of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

They come from a far country, from the end of heaven (with aircraft), even the Lord, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. (Isaiah 13:1-10)

SAME AS IN REVELATION 6:12 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood” That is an eclipse where the moon is in front of the sun at a closer distant leaving a ring of light around it, thus, rendering the moon red as blood; that is a sigh of the coming destruction

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. (Isaiah 13:11)

IT’S ALSO IN REVELATION18

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her…

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

ISAIAH 13 CONTINUES:

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger. (Isaiah 13:12-13)

That is the pole shifting we now seeing beginning to take place, as the coming of the comet on November 2013 as some believe will facilitates that shift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Usz5EzMlfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikxDnMI7kDM

Comet November 2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfY-Xg5M2P0

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. (Isaiah 13:14-18)

How did God Almighty overthrow Sodom and Gomorrah? With fire and brimstone (meteorites shower). 24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground. Genesis 19: 24-25)

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged. (Isaiah 13:20-22)

You see it mentioned Arabian; well it is not Arabia but rather Modern day Babylon that was described in revelation 18. And it would not be end of the world; it would be the end of the New World Order that begins in the 18 century an the establishing of the kingdom of God (Islam).

Br. Zainool

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:34pm

Salaam!

How the Khilafah will Transform the World-The manifesto for Change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UosGGyLmtlE

<>

The Global call for Islam- Snapshot of global effort towards the Khilafah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKRCcfETaKM

Edited by truthnowcome - 13 April 2013 at 12:19am
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 14 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version