Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Islam for non-Muslims
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Islam for non-Muslims
Message Icon Topic: Question Post Reply Post New Topic
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Topic: Question
    Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:49pm
Who are the real Muslims Euro - Arab  or the Nubian's / Black's ???
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:20am
As'alaamu Alaikkum

The real Muslims are those who believe in the One God Almighty Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala His angels, His scriptures, His messengers and prophets, the Last Day, in the Hereafter and those who have submitted their whole being to Him and those who take the shahada,pray, fast, give in charity, go on pilgrimage.

Islam and Muslims do not distinguish between human beings based on their race or where they were born.

I hope this answers your question Insha'Allah.
IP IP Logged
Al Saadiqeen21

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Replybullet Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:46am
Originally posted by Abu Loren

As'alaamu Alaikkum

The real Muslims are those who believe in the One God Almighty Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala His angels, His scriptures, His messengers and prophets, the Last Day, in the Hereafter and those who have submitted their whole being to Him and those who take the shahada,pray, fast, give in charity, go on pilgrimage.

Islam and Muslims do not distinguish between human beings based on their race or where they were born.

I hope this answers your question Insha'Allah.

As Salaamu Alaykum - Abu Loren .

Thankyou for your answer , I understand those who take their (shahada / Convert to Islam can become Muslims .  Let ask the question another way then . Why do Some Muslim see the Saudi Arabic as the true Muslimd

Araaka Fiy Maa Ba'd In Shaa - A Allah
IP IP Logged
Nausheen

Quote Nausheen Replybullet Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:37am
I think we have a problem regarding 'seeing' certain pockets of people as true or false muslims.

Allah says in the Quran that He has bestowed ranks upon people in this world and the hereafter is more magnificant in ranks.
I believe what we 'see' about people is not a true litmus test of their piety. And allah alone knows what is hidden in the hearts - so how can anyone claim they are better or not.

Moreover, the arab world comprises only 20% of the total muslim population, who also claim to be better muslims - Are they endorsed as better by any authority other than themselves? I doubt.
So, just relax - regard this tendency of theirs as a problem within them - and try to do your best :)

Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa
Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena
wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
IP IP Logged
Friendship

Senior  Member

Quote Friendship Replybullet Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:53pm
Assalamu alaika Saadiqeen.

It is a good name for that is the name Allah gave to Abubakar Siddeeq.
In reality, it is the West and those who do not read to understand the Sunna that regard the Saudis as an authority in the Sunna. Explaining Qur'an 49:13 said: An Arab is not superior to a non-Arab and vice versa but only by observing the Sunna. I am sure if you read the Sunna, the Saudis are misguiding the Muslims.

Friendship

Big%20smile
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version