Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: CHRISTIANS:YOU ARE NOT ISRAELITES Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 34 Next >>
Abu Loren
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Larry

Abu Loren,

Experiential made the comment that, "All the other Injil writers such as Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, James and Peter agreed with Paul."

You answered, "Rubbish. With the possible exception of Luke, who being an assistant to Paul all the others did not even know each other. The writers and their writings also differ in the time in which they wrote."

You seem to have misunderstood your reply and provided more evidence of the truth of the Injil.

Since, in your statement, NONE of the Injil writers, except perhaps Luke and Paul, EVEN KNEW EACH OTHER and writing in DIFFERENT times and places, it is incredible that all these men should be able to write Gospels that agreed with each other in almost every single detail. THAT is what gives the New Testament it's authority and authenticity.

Thanks for pointing that out for everyone.

Also, in reply to the Qur'anic "contradictions" provided by Experiential, you make a surprising statement. You said,

"Most of the contradictions that you provided were silly, even a child would be ashamed to provide them as contradictions."

MOST? You didn't address the "OTHER" contradictions provided beside "most" of the others. How easy it is to get tripped up by what we say when we aren't thinking about the content of our answers. That's when the real truth of a matter comes out.

Larry

IP IP Logged
Experiential

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Experiential Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:22am

Since, in your statement, NONE of the Injil writers, except perhaps Luke and Paul, EVEN KNEW EACH OTHER and writing in DIFFERENT times and places, it is incredible that all these men should be able to write Gospels that agreed with each other in almost every single detail. THAT is what gives the New Testament it's authority and authenticity. 

Good point Larry. If they wanted to twist the scriptures they would have had to know each other and regular contact to get their stories right.

Edited by Experiential - 01 November 2012 at 3:24am
IP IP Logged
Mahdi The Seeke
Male 

Quote Mahdi The Seeke Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:53pm
Mahdi Said Experiential, you are simply
making excuses for Peter.
There is nothing for Peter to
fear if Jesus told him to go to
all nations. So he is more
afraid of criticism from his fellow disciples than his
master. My Reply Hello Mahdi. Read Mark 14.69,
Luke 22.54 Mathew 26.73 and
John 18.13 and you will see
what a coward Peter could be.
He even denied knowing
Jesus!

A coward who denies his master out of fear can do the same about his master's instructions.

Mahdi Said That raises another question.
Why would his fellow disciples
(i.e James) object to him
associating with gentiles if he
was following Jesus
instructions to teach all creation? My Reply But Mahdi, James did support
Paul going to the gentiles! See
The Book of Acts 15.13 -30.

I was asking why Peter was afraid, not Paul

Mahdi Said Even when visiting Cornelius,
Peter did not say that 'Jesus
told us to teach all nations' but
refers to a vision. My Reply Yes it was after the vision, but
Peter would still have refused
to act on the vision if Jesus had
never said to go to the
gentiles.
Besides there are plenty of examples where the disciples
didn’t understand what Jesus
was saying until later. For
example at first they thought
Jesus as the Messiah would be
a military ruler.

Since you established Peter, the 'rock' on which the church was built, as a coward, i will not put it beyond him to accept a roman centurion out of fear, just like he denied Jesus out of fear. And now you are telling me how the other disciples also did not understand Jesus words. If they did not understand themselves, how can they teach others? Can ANYTHING they teach even be trusted given their lack understanding?

Mahdi Said Jesus never told his disciples to
go first to Jews then gentiles.
Quote the appropriate
scripture if i am wrong. My Reply. OK. Here they are.
Luke 24:46. “He told them,
"This is what is written: The
Christ will suffer and rise from
the dead on the third day,
Luke 24:47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be
preached in his name to all
nations, beginning at
Jerusalem.”

Can you first tell me where in the scripture Jesus' claim in Lke 24:46-48 is found? And as for Peter, i no longer trust him on account of his cowardice which you very familiar with

Mahdi Said What I am trying to establish
is that based on the behavior
of the disciples in the verses I
quoted, Jesus never instructed
them to teach 'all creation' as
in Matthew 28:18. The evidence is consistent with
statements in Matthew 10:5-6
and Matthew 15:24. My Reply I think from the above verses
it is obvious. First to the Jew
and then to the gentile.

Indeed. First take care of god's chosen people. In the meantime, the gentile riff raff can live in sin , die or whstever. They have been thorns in the side of my people Israel dince the beginning. Afterall, they are simply dogs who will be lucky to even get crumbs from the master's table.
IP IP Logged
Mahdi The Seeke
Male 

Quote Mahdi The Seeke Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Experiential

Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke

Mahdi Said Let us look at some more information. Matthew 10:23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next, for truly, I say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes. Maybe all nations = Israel My Reply Mahdi. Its true - they actually did not go through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man came, because the Son of Man did come - after his resurrection. Very good answer Experiential. Matthew 10 New International Version (NIV) Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness. 2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; 3 Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; 4 Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him. 5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. 9 “Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11 Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town. 16 “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17 Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes. By claiming the last statement of the scripture is talking about Jesus ressurection, you are making him a liar and false prophet. Unless you can prove all the things he predicted in the quoted scripture happened before his ressurection. Who is taking verses out of context now?

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">No it is after his resurrection. The reason for this is <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><ST1:CITY w:st="on">Jerusalem</ST1:CITY> and <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">Israel</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN> had judgment brought upon it in AD 70.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>The term Son of Man is often used in the context of judgment. The judgment of the Son of Man fell upon <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">Israel</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN> in AD 70.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">The disciples had not finished going through the towns of <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on">Israel</ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN> before the Son of Man came in judgment on <ST1:CITY w:st="on">Jerusalem</ST1:CITY> and <ST1:PLACE w:st="on"><ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on">Israel</ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN></ST1:PLACE> in AD 70 after the resurrection of Jesus.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">This is also the fulfillment of Matthew 10:15 the Day of Judgment.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><O:P><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"> </O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman">In regards to the gentile / Jew question in Mathew 10.18 you see a hint that the message of the disciples would not long be confined to the lost sheep of the house of <ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN w:st="on"><ST1:PLACE w:st="on">Israel</ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGIoN> but would also move to the Gentiles. Judgment first to the Jews and then to the whole world.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><O:P><SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"> </SPAN></O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman">Mathew 10.18. “<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">And you shall be brought before governors (Gentiles) provincial rulers (Gentil<O:P></O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><FONT face="Times New Roman">es) and kings (Gentiles) the highest tribunals (Gentiles) for my sake, for a testimony against them rather, "to them," in order to bear testimony to the truth and its glorious effects.” <O:P></O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><O:P><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman"> </O:P>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Later in Mathew 15. 22 Jesus was to heal the daughter of the Syrophoenician woman (Gentile).

SO the 'day of judgement' was the day the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD. I guess we are all in heaven now.
IP IP Logged
Experiential

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Experiential Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren

You asked for contradictions in the Quran so many were provided. Some of your replies were more satisfactory than others.

But with the degree of human interpretation involved there is enough to doubt the Quran being the sacred, literal, perfect, factual and infallible word of God as Muslims claim.

Combine this with the fact that most Muslims don’t even read or speak Arabic and it makes me wonder just how accessible  is “The Word of God”  to mankind.

Most of the contradictions that you provided were silly, even a child would be ashamed to provide them as contradictions.

All of the other Injil writers such as Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, James and Peter agreed with Paul.

Rubbish. With the possible exception of Luke, who being an assistant to Paul all the others did not even know each other. The writers and their writings also differ in the time in which they wrote.

I agree. On The Last Day, you, I and the whole world will bow to Jesus. What’s more, He is available to get to know now!

Christians should not even be quoting Paul because he did not intent for his LETTERS to be included in any canonical Christian works, they are there by accident as somebody decided to include them in the NT. These letters were btw just letters that he sent to different churches encouraging them to not give up and to believe in Jesus as the Christ. His doctrine became popular and all of the rest of the gospels were 'gotten rid of'. So the Trinity doctrine won the race to be the new Christian teaching and all the others were cruelly suppressed by the early church fathers with the backing of the mighty pagan Roman Empire. This mighty Roman Empire is still ruling Christianity from the Vatican even to this day.   

IT'S ALSO A SAD FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS LIKE THIS TO GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM.

Abu Loren Said

Most of the contradictions that you provided were silly, even a child would be ashamed to provide them as contradictions.

My Reply

Then how do you reply to these silly and childish passages from the Quaran –

The stars were created by Allah as missiles to throw at the devils? Sura 37.6-8

Or that the Sun sets in a muddy pool. Sura 18:85-86

Or in Sura 27:18-19 it records that King Solomon overheard a conversation between ants. This is scientifically impossible as ants use smell, not sound, to communicate and the context of the story indicates that this is not a miracle of Allah.

Even if you suggest human interpretation is necessary to answer these because of this need for human interpretation, it

is enough to doubt the Quran being the sacred, literal, perfect, factual and infallible word of God as Muslims claim.

Combine this with the fact that most Muslims don’t even read or speak Arabic and it makes me wonder just how accessible is “The Word of God” to mankin

Abu Loren Said

Rubbish. With the possible exception of Luke, who being an assistant to Paul all the others did not even know each other. The writers and their writings also differ in the time in which they wrote.

My Reply

How do you know whether they knew each other or not?

What do you base this on ? What is your evidence?

Any way whether they knew each other or not is irrelevant as all of their writings are consistent with each other in themes. For example the death and resurrection of Jesus The Messiah are consistent in them all.

Besides Peter said he knew and supported Paul in one of his letters -

“just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.”

2Peter 3:15

And if they didn’t know each other, as you say, that just supports my argument in that they could not have colluded with each other to produce a corrupted Injil.

Abu Loren Said

Christians should not even be quoting Paul because he did not intent for his LETTERS to be included in any canonical Christian works, they are there by accident as somebody decided to include them in the NT.

My Reply

You need to learn how the New Testament was formed.  It took a couple of hundred of years and much scholarly discussion to decide what historical stories and letters made it in.

Scripture is nothing more than God inspired writings whether they be letters or what ever.

All of the writings of the different Injil writers are consistent with each other in themes. For example the theme of the death and resurrection of Jesus The Messiah are consistent in them all.

Besides Peter said he supported Paul in 2Peter 3:15 –

“just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.”

Abu Loren Said

These letters were btw just letters that he sent to different churches encouraging them to not give up and to believe in Jesus as the Christ.

His doctrine became popular and all of the rest of the gospels were 'gotten rid of'.

My Reply

Gotten rid of. Oh really. So what did the rest of the gospels say I wonder? What was their doctrine? What would they have been called ? Who would have written them and when ? Who would have got rid of them ? And when and where?

Where is your evidence? All you have is a fancy conspiracy theory with no evidence.

Considering the opposition and enemies early Christians had why is there no record of this conspiracy?

You’ve already tried this corruption argument with the Council of Nicea which has been proven wrong.

And don’t forget the Quaran written much later than any ‘supposed’ corruption says the New Testament is true and makes no mention of it being corrupted.

It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Qur'an) to you (Muhammad) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). Sura 3:3. 

Plus you still hadn’t proven to me where it says in the Quaran the Injil was corrupted. All you have provided was something about monks inventing monasteries in Sura 57.27. Nothing about corruption of the Injil.

In the Quaran it says –

If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the book before thee. Surah 10.94

The above recommends you consult Christians. So why don’t you do so ? If the original Torah and Gospel had been corrupted or replaced, would the Qur'an direct Muhammad or Muslims to consult the readers of these Scriptures?

Besides all of the above. Where is your original Quran? You have nothing before Uthman burned all copies for reasons that are highly suspicious and controversial.

And the discovery of an early Quran in Sunaa Yemen in 1972 sheds doubt on the orthodox Muslim belief that the Quran, as it has reached us today, is “the perfect, timeless, and unchanging Word of God”.

The Sunaa Quaran discovery shows the Quran has been distorted, perverted, revised, modified and corrected, and textual alterations had taken place over the years purely by Human hands.

The sacred aura surrounding this Holy Scripture of Islam, is gone and the ‘core belief’ of Muslims that the Quran is the eternal, unaltered word of God is now clearly visible as a hoax or falsehood.

Not only this, but the Quranic claim that nobody can alter the words of God is also a fake. Have a read -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana'a_manuscript

Abu Loren Said

So the Trinity doctrine won the race to be the new Christian teaching and all the others were cruelly suppressed by the early church fathers with the backing of the mighty pagan Roman Empire. This mighty Roman Empire is still ruling Christianity from the Vatican even to this day.  

My Reply

The Roman Empire ruling Christianity from the Vatican to this day! Really!

You need to learn Church history. The Eastern Syrian, Ethiopian and Egyptian Coptic churches were never under Rome, and the Protestant Churches broke ties with Rome in the 16th century.

The only support you have quoted for your conspiracy theory was the Council of Nicea which I have already proven wrong. So once again where is your evidence?

You need to be more worried about idolatry you practice in  bowing to your Arab pagan rock everyday and trying to kiss it at the Haj.

Abu Loren Said

IT'S ALSO A SAD FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS LIKE THIS TO GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvB-UDMJ38&feature=related

My Reply

Yes the internet is full of these problems for Muslims. Again it makes me wonder how with the amount of human interpretation involved there enough to doubt the Quran is being the sacred, literal, perfect, factual and infallible word of God as Muslims claim.

Combine this with the fact that most Muslims don’t even read or speak Arabic and it makes me wonder just how accessible is “The Word of God” to mankind.

IP IP Logged
Experiential

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Experiential Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren

You asked for contradictions in the Quran so many were provided. Some of your replies were more satisfactory than others.

But with the degree of human interpretation involved there is enough to doubt the Quran being the sacred, literal, perfect, factual and infallible word of God as Muslims claim.

Combine this with the fact that most Muslims don’t even read or speak Arabic and it makes me wonder just how accessible  is “The Word of God”  to mankind.

All of the other Injil writers such as Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, James and Peter agreed with Paul.

I agree. On The Last Day, you, I and the whole world will bow to Jesus. What’s more, He is available to get to know now!

Christians should not even be quoting Paul because he did not intent for his LETTERS to be included in any canonical Christian works, they are there by accident as somebody decided to include them in the NT. These letters were btw just letters that he sent to different churches encouraging them to not give up and to believe in Jesus as the Christ. His doctrine became popular and all of the rest of the gospels were 'gotten rid of'. So the Trinity doctrine won the race to be the new Christian teaching and all the others were cruelly suppressed by the early church fathers with the backing of the mighty pagan Roman Empire. This mighty Roman Empire is still ruling Christianity from the Vatican even to this day.   

Abu Loren Said

My Reply

Then how do you reply to these silly and childish passages from the Quaran –

The stars were created by Allah as missiles to throw at the devils? Sura 37.6-8

Or that the Sun sets in a muddy pool. Sura 18:85-86

Or in Sura 27:18-19 it records that King Solomon overheard a conversation between ants. This is scientifically impossible as ants use smell, not sound, to communicate and the context of the story indicates that this is not a miracle of Allah.

Even if you suggest human interpretation is necessary to answer these because of this need for human interpretation, it

is enough to doubt the Quran being the sacred, literal, perfect, factual and infallible word of God as Muslims claim.

Combine this with the fact that most Muslims don’t even read or speak Arabic and it makes me wonder just how accessible is “The Word of God” to mankin

Abu Loren Said

My Reply

How do you know whether they knew each other or not?

What do you base this on ? What is your evidence?

Any way whether they knew each other or not is irrelevant as all of their writings are consistent with each other in themes. For example the death and resurrection of Jesus The Messiah are consistent in them all.

Besides Peter said he knew and supported Paul in one of his letters -

2Peter 3:15

And if they didn’t know each other, as you say, that just supports my argument in that they could not have colluded with each other to produce a corrupted Injil.

Abu Loren Said

Christians should not even be quoting Paul because he did not intent for his LETTERS to be included in any canonical Christian works, they are there by accident as somebody decided to include them in the NT.

My Reply

You need to learn how the New Testament was formed.  It took a couple of hundred of years and much scholarly discussion to decide what historical stories and letters made it in.

Scripture is nothing more than God inspired writings whether they be letters or what ever.

All of the writings of the different Injil writers are consistent with each other in themes. For example the theme of the death and resurrection of Jesus The Messiah are consistent in them all.

Besides Peter said he supported Paul in 2Peter 3:15 –

Abu Loren Said

These letters were btw just letters that he sent to different churches encouraging them to not give up and to believe in Jesus as the Christ.

His doctrine became popular and all of the rest of the gospels were 'gotten rid of'.

My Reply

Gotten rid of. Oh really. So what did the rest of the gospels say I wonder? What was their doctrine? What would they have been called ? Who would have written them and when ? Who would have got rid of them ? And when and where?

Where is your evidence? All you have is a fancy conspiracy theory with no evidence.

Considering the opposition and enemies early Christians had why is there no record of this conspiracy?

You’ve already tried this corruption argument with the Council of Nicea which has been proven wrong.

And don’t forget the Quaran written much later than any ‘supposed’ corruption says the New Testament is true and makes no mention of it being corrupted.

It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Qur'an) to you (Muhammad) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). Sura 3:3. 

Plus you still hadn’t proven to me where it says in the Quaran the Injil was corrupted. All you have provided was something about monks inventing monasteries in Sura 57.27. Nothing about corruption of the Injil.

In the Quaran it says –

If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the book before thee. Surah 10.94

The above recommends you consult Christians. So why don’t you do so ? If the original Torah and Gospel had been corrupted or replaced, would the Qur'an direct Muhammad or Muslims to consult the readers of these Scriptures?

Besides all of the above. Where is your original Quran? You have nothing before Uthman burned all copies for reasons that are highly suspicious and controversial.

And the discovery of an early Quran in Sunaa Yemen in 1972 sheds doubt on the orthodox Muslim belief that the Quran, as it has reached us today, is “the perfect, timeless, and unchanging Word of God”.

The Sunaa Quaran discovery shows the Quran has been distorted, perverted, revised, modified and corrected, and textual alterations had taken place over the years purely by Human hands.

The sacred aura surrounding this Holy Scripture of Islam, is gone and the ‘core belief’ of Muslims that the Quran is the eternal, unaltered word of God is now clearly visible as a hoax or falsehood.

Not only this, but the Quranic claim that nobody can alter the words of God is also a fake. Have a read -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sana'a_manuscript

Abu Loren Said

So the Trinity doctrine won the race to be the new Christian teaching and all the others were cruelly suppressed by the early church fathers with the backing of the mighty pagan Roman Empire. This mighty Roman Empire is still ruling Christianity from the Vatican even to this day.  

My Reply

The Roman Empire ruling Christianity from the Vatican to this day! Really!

You need to learn Church history. The Eastern Syrian, Ethiopian and Egyptian Coptic churches were never under Rome, and the Protestant Churches broke ties with Rome in the 16th century.

The only support you have quoted for your conspiracy theory was the Council of Nicea which I have already proven wrong. So once again where is your evidence?

You need to be more worried about idolatry you practice in  bowing to your Arab pagan rock everyday and trying to kiss it at the Haj.

Abu Loren Said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvB-UDMJ38&feature=related

My Reply

Yes the internet is full of these problems for Muslims. Again it makes me wonder how with the amount of human interpretation involved there enough to doubt the Quran is being the sacred, literal, perfect, factual and infallible word of God as Muslims claim.

Combine this with the fact that most Muslims don’t even read or speak Arabic and it makes me wonder just how accessible is “The Word of God” to mankind.

IP IP Logged
Larry
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Larry Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:50pm
Abu Loren, I can understand why you decided not to answer my points made in reference to YOUR statements. You merely retreat and leave a link to a statement of yours that answers NONE of my points to you. But that is common with some of the Muslim posters here, including yourself, all talk and no reply when faced with inconvenient facts. Larry
IP IP Logged
Larry
Male Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Larry Replybullet Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:57pm
Experiential,
   I was amazed at Abu Loren's statements which provided even more evidence of the truths contained in the Injil. It is striking that these various writers of the Injil, without knowing each other and from different times and places, have more agreement between them and less discrepancies in their writings than the single writer of the "revelations" provided in the Qur'an. I thought it was interesting that Abu Loren did not respond to these points but merely left a link to one of his previous answers from another thread that did not answer the questions posed to him. But, as I said above, this is a common tactic used by SOME Muslim writers when faced with uncomfortable realities to which they do not respond.
Larry

Good point Larry. If they wanted to twist the scriptures they would have had to know each other and regular contact to get their stories right.

Edited by Larry - 01 November 2012 at 11:06pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 34 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version