Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: CHRISTIANS:YOU ARE NOT ISRAELITES Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 34 Next >>
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by Abu Loren

Originally posted by Caringheart

Abu Loren,Can you tell me exactly what it is you disagree with in the teaching of Paul?  Thanks,Caringheart

Every single word he wrote down because they are not the teachings of Jesus (pbuh) but his own words, he did not see a 'vision' of the risen Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was NEVER crucified. Paul is a liar and a fraud. He helped billions of people to go to hell throughout history by twisting the mission of Jesus (pbuh) and changing and destroying the Mosaic Law. He will rot in hell forever.

Greetings Abu Loren,

I think it is obvious that you have not read Paul.  I think it would be good if you would.  You would find much of what he was teaching is in alignment with Islamic teaching.  Please if you would tell me what exactly you are disagreeing with in his teaching.  I would like to know and understand.  Thanks.

Peace,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 05 October 2012 at 10:26am
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Friendship

Assalamu alaika Caringheart.

It is the duty of you in Europe to do  so. I have met them so many times and they love Muslims who are intelligent and non violent. They are however marginalized.
You said: I believe you put the cart before the horse...
this was a teaching of Jesus.  Who came first Jesus, or the poet?
Response. Note that as I have been trying to emphasize true Islam does not exclude a single letter from what Allah revealed to Jesus. I think in another thread I explained that. Are you saying that the way Abraham circumcised himself, Ishmael first was different from the way he circumcised Isaac and Jacob, Essau later? Was the first son at the age of 96 different from the second son at the age of 100. Let us  stop joking please. We are adults and not children!
Caringheart! Note that it is not the Qur'an that is the source of peace. You speak English fluently, but you must go to a doctor to prescribe for you. You must go to a surgeon to operate on you. There are many branches of surgery. IT IS CERTAINLY THE SUNNA THAT IS THE LIFE HISTORY OF MUHAMMAD THE ARBITRATOR OF PEACE. YOU ARE DECEIVED BY THE WAHABIS AND SALAFIS TO READ THE QUR'AN. YOU WILL ONLY UNDERSTAND IT IN THE UNIVERSITY. FOR EXAMPLE DO YOU UNDERSTAND EMBROYOLOGY OUTSIDE A UNIVERSITY. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE STRUCTURE OF UTERUS AND ITS HISTOLOGY BLOOD AND NERVOUS SUPPLY OTHER THAN IN THE UNIVERSITY! DID MUHAMMAD TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF SPERM CELLS, THEIR MORPHOLOGY, VISCOSITY ETC? ALLAH MENTIONED INFERTILITY, DID HE OR MUHAMMAD TELL YOU THE CAUSES? BRING A MUSLIM DOCTOR, A JEW AN ATHEIST HUMANIST TOGETHER. WILL THEY DIFFER IN THE CAUSES OF INFERTILITY?
Your rejecting the Sunna of Muhammad is the cause of terrorism.
THE WEST IS THE AXIS OF EVIL AND SOURCE OF TERRORISM AND NOT TRUE FOLLOWERS OF MUHAMMAD WHO UNDERSTOOD HIS LIFE HISTORY.

FRIENDSHIP.

I'm sorry Friendship, I think you got angry at me...
I was only saying that the poet was writing from a teaching earlier brought by Jesus.  I meant nothing more.  Smile

As far as the sunna of Muhammad, you are correct, I do not know the sunna, but it was also my understanding that Muhammad said that the sunna was not to be written down, that the 'word of Allah' was all that was necessary.  I think this is where much of the confusion in Islam comes in, because if one goes entirely by the Qur'an it is not in sync with perhaps how Muhammad actually conducted matters in his lifetime... how things were under his leadership.  I do not know because the history is convoluted.  There is no consistent record.  Muhammad was a leader who adjusted to circumstances as any good leader must.  So looking at his words and looking at his leadership you come to different conclusions.  So which do you follow?  This is the source of all confusion.  I think people can not deny the improvements Muhammad brought to the arab world under his leadership, but when the arab world lost his leadership the idea of Islam began to pull apart.  Those who had joined Muhammad joined for their own reasons and when he had gone they pursued their own purposes.

I posted a thread called 'looking for viewpoints'.  Do you think you might watch the video I mentioned?  It adresses the source of terrorism from the mid-eastern viewpoint.

Salaam,
Caringheart
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Friendship

It is the duty of you in Europe to do  so. I have met them so many times and they love Muslims who are intelligent and non violent.

I would not find that surprising.
You did not say where you go to engage in conversation with the people of Judaism?
I would like to do the same.
Thanks,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 05 October 2012 at 7:26pm
IP IP Logged
Friendship

Senior  Member

Quote Friendship Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:36pm
Assalamu asslaamu Caringheart.

I am not annoyed. You are more closer to understanding the sunna and hence to practice it one day. I will never like to loose you. You are interested in dealing with injustice.

It is becoming clear why we do not understand understand each other. A true Muslim has nothing to do with the holy Qur'an for it is a lethal object in one sense. I DISCUSS ON WHAT MUHAMMAD DID PRACTICALLY AND NOT THEORETICALLY. THE QUR'AN TELLS IN THE MINUTEST DETAILS THE BEHAVIOR ACTIONS OF MUHAMMAD IN ALL THAT IS FOR PEACE STABILITY AND ANY FORM OF GOOD. IT IS MORE FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT. If you want to understand the Qur'an you can view: http://108.167.148.69/OB_WD/384598/excerpt.htm.

Let us respect the process of legal acquisitions. If Muhammad allowed writing down the Revelation at the same time with what one understands there could have been an amalgamation leading to doubts and confusion. It has to maintain its status: Pure and an unadulterated Qur'an from the Lord of the world! If there is difference between written and oral law, what do you expect Muhammad to come with? The like of the Bible?
Yes kindly give me that video. If your analysis is good be assured that it is what Muhammad recommends but only that you do not it.
I keep on insisting that sticking to the way of Muhammad's life by the West does not mean that they are Muslims. That is our common good! We have to built an International Community on the Sunna and not against it. WE have to means of equal distribution of wealth! It is not the Qur'an that describes that,but the Sunna of Muhammad.

Friendship.

IP IP Logged
Friendship

Senior  Member

Quote Friendship Replybullet Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:40pm

I met them more in London and in conferences. You can view: sbpra.com/allamadrsanisalihmustapha.

Friendship
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:34am

I think it is obvious that you have not read Paul.  I think it would be good if you would.  You would find much of what he was teaching is in alignment with Islamic teaching.  Please if you would tell me what exactly you are disagreeing with in his teaching.  I would like to know and understand.  Thanks.

Peace,
Caringheart

Of course I have read Paul's version of things. I completely deny all of it as fake because his premise lies in his claim that he had a vision of Jesus (pbuh) on the road to Damascus when Jesus (pbuh) wasn't even dead.

He is a clever manipulator and he knew the Torah inside out as he was a Pharisee and he manipulated the OT to suit his needs.

Jews in his day despised the Romans who were the occupying force in Israel. Although Paul was a Jew he was born in Tarsus which was in Asia Minor. No self respecting Jew in his day took up Roman citizenship. This in itself tells me that he was a dubious character.

I still maintain that Paul was a liar and a fraud. Because of his false teachings he has lead billions of people throughout history to hell fire.
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:02pm

Abu Loren,Can you tell me exactly what it is you disagree with in the teaching of Paul?  Thanks,Caringheart

Peace,
Caringheart

You still have not told me what exactly in his teaching you disagree with. 
Question

Edited by Caringheart - 07 October 2012 at 2:04pm
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:04am

Peace,
Caringheart

You still have not told me what exactly in his teaching you disagree with. 
Question

I've already told you. ALL OF IT!
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 34 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version