Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: Comparative studies 2 Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
honeto

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2013 at 2:28pm
Caringheart, care to answer the valid question I posted, or you do not have an answer?
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:18pm
I'm sorry Hasan, your question made no sense to me.
Salaam,
Caringheart

Note:  I wish if you were going to respond it might be to the most recent thing posted.  Any thoughts on that?

Edited by Caringheart - 28 January 2013 at 4:25pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 29 January 2013 at 11:44pm
<>

Originally posted by Caringheart

My study of the Qur'an and a few questions.

1. Does no Muslim ever consider the fact that Allah everywhere in the Qur'an refers to Himself as We?

“And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (Qur’an; 3:50, 51).

2. Who is speaking here... is not God the one who is speaking, referring to Himself, saying that I come?  I, God, in the form of Jesus.

and compare to this;
Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?  (Isaiah)

Salaam.

Peace my friend,

I can see you are spreading your wings! Anyway, don’t try to explain what is not there. The “I” ie an addition to indicate it was Jesus (S). Let me show you, I HAVE ADD BLUE TO EXPLAIN:

3:45 (Y. Ali) Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. 3:46 (Y. Ali) "He shall speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. And he shall be (of the company) of the righteous." 3:47 (Y. Ali) She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man hath touched me?" He said: "Even so: Allah createth what He willeth: When He hath decreed a plan, He but saith to it, 'Be,' and it is! 3:48 (Y. Ali) "And Allah will teach him the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel, 3:49 (Y. Ali) "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): (THE MESSAGE IS:) "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe; 3:50 (Y. Ali) "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

YOU SEE VERSE 50 MENTIONED, “I have come to you”, it is not there in the Arabic that is why the put it in bracket so that you can read the whole message in context: In other words, God Almighty will send him with a message saying “I” come

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 29 January 2013 at 11:46pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version