Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups – New Muslims
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups – New Muslims
Message Icon Topic: Why Are Muslim Humiliated Today? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:19am
Your book is rubbish and incoherent, as the majority of your posts, in my estimation.  Wallahu Mustaan!
IP IP Logged
Friendship

Senior  Member

Quote Friendship Replybullet Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:01pm
Assalamu alaika abuasiya.

I am grateful to Allah who does not allow to sleep with a misinterpretation of His Words. In the first place there is no 'Wallahu Mustaan' in the holy Qur'an. The correct revelation is: Wallahul musta'anu ala ma tasifun. In the manner Allah comforted prophet Jacob, I am sure He has comforted me over your allegation. Be assured that Allah will ask you in the Hereafter what is rubbish and incorrect in that book. Remember the saying of Muhammad Rasulullah: The one who belies a believer explaining and strengthening my Sunna has belied me. The one who has belied me (Muhammad Rasulullah) has  belied Allah. So if I  am saying the truth, you are in effect saying that Muhammad has told lies. If Muhammad has told lies, the ultimate liar is Allah! Far is He above that. Far is Muhammad above that. Far am I against saying something not said by Muhammad Rasulullah. Yes, in an earlier posting you described me a disbeliever for you said, I have to make a fresh Shahada. Well you will render account to Allah on whatever you say in this forum.

Friendship.

IP IP Logged
Nausheen

Quote Nausheen Replybullet Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:59am
Originally posted by Friendship

Assalamu alaiki Naausheen.
Wa Alaika Assalam

Yes, indeed. We are understanding the Sunna of Muhammad based on Greek and Latin translations of the Qur'an and as such we create difference in opinion  and the confusion facing the Muslim Umma. The Umma neglect the life history Muhammad and his immediate followers as the true way of life. Therefore, no one should explain the meaning of any word outside its actual meaning in Arabic. For example, Islam does not mean religion neither deen. Addua does not meaning supplication but prayers. Muhammad never addressed the Jews or Christians as dis-believers. They have their way of life and he has his way of life. There was no Shia or ahl-al-sunna in his time. No one should  be forced to believe. However, when the time comes for one to believe in Allah, then that is the time for him to understand the Sunna and strictly abide by it.

Yes I understand this and agree with what you say.
When i said we shld not make discriminations amongst muslims based on certain denomination, I m not saying 'I' should feel content being a shia or a moderate muslim. Its ones duty to learn and follow correct sunnah and correct Islam.
However many a times we treat people very bady, muslims or not, and we base this treatment on their belief and practices. This is not just wrong, it creats a crisis within society.
I took a course in Maharim al Lisaan and it shocked me to note the things which are included as maharim, yet we utter so casually. For our own Islam one must be careful how we present our sentiments to others, at all times, at all places.

In Japan I stayed in Tokyo close to Giza district. Although females did not have their own mosque earlier, today they should have their own mosques to observe the friday prayer.  But this is rejected by the Saudi Arabia Ulama and therefore not available all over the Muslim countries, be cause Muslims regard what they say as final authority.
It was Al-Azhar, Cairo which was considered as final authority some time ago. Now I don't think is the case.
I dont think all muslims regard Saudis as final authority.  BTW, why do you think women should have their own mosque.

Please try to learn Arabic language and read. You will then understand what I am saying.

Friendship.

Thank you for the reminder. I have started to learn Arabic a few years ago. Just that my pace is pretty slow since I cannot devote as much time as it requires on a regular basis.

Barak Allahu Feek

Edited by Nausheen - 11 November 2012 at 6:02am
Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa
Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena
wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
IP IP Logged
Friendship

Senior  Member

Quote Friendship Replybullet Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:41am

You have asked a very important question. I am sure you know that it is Muhammad Rasulullah who freed women from bondage for he made them equal to man and demanded special care for them. All what women are looking for has been provided by them, had it not been that much of the Sunna is misinterpreted to the point of accusing you of indecency the moment you step your foot outside your compartment. Imagine the much over emphasis on Hijab etc while the best Hijab is education. I find it difficult to believe that the one who voluntarily understand the Shari’a can break it.

Anyway, I was attracted by argument of Dr Yusuf Ali Badyawi  in his introduction of the book: Women in Islam: Al-qadaayah wal fatawaah by  Sayyadita Raym Nash Khayyat. He said:

والمعروف انا الرجل فى الآعم الآغلب هو الذى يكتب فى موضع المرأة، ويتحدث عنها، حين بقيت المرأة منعزلة حتى عن ميدان التعبير عن حقوقها ومتطلبا تها واسا سيات حياتها.

Explanation: By and large, the man have dominated women in that they have taken over the sole responsibility on telling them in the arena of what is their right, the course they should take in recognizing Allah and Muhammad Rasulullah and how to manage their affairs.

So, by the time women participate in making sermons on Friday on what is their right and how to contribute in world affairs, to challenge the misinterpretation given to the Sunna by man, there will be some sense of decency in the world. The Friday prayer simulates the Day of Judgment when everyone will stand alone to render his account and when everyone will be asked to read his book. You have heard how you are mocked that women will be the majority in the hellfire! But looking at how the Friday prayer is conducted, this cannot be so, for as you said you do not attend it and those who attend it do not observe it according to the Sunna. So why not be independent and save yourself from the hellfire from the misinterpretation of the Sunna by the dominated males? Imagine the Muslims accusing Allah and indirectly Muhammad of the problem they are facing today. They keep on saying that it is 'Addua' that will solve conflicts and that it is only when Allah wishes that we can live in peace. Is there any 'Maharim al Lisaan' more than this? We need another voice to challenge misinterpretation of the holy Qur'an since no male is listened to.

Friendship.

IP IP Logged
Abu Loren
Male Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:58am

So, by the time women participate in making sermons on Friday on what is their right and how to contribute in world affairs, to challenge the misinterpretation given to the Sunna by man, there will be some sense of decency in the world. The Friday prayer simulates the Day of Judgment when everyone will stand alone to render his account and when everyone will be asked to read his book. You have heard how you are mocked that women will be the majority in the hellfire! But looking at how the Friday prayer is conducted, this cannot be so, for as you said you do not attend it and those who attend it do not observe it according to the Sunna. So why not be independent and save yourself from the hellfire from the misinterpretation of the Sunna by the dominated males? Imagine the Muslims accusing Allah and indirectly Muhammad of the problem they are facing today. They keep on saying that it is 'Addua' that will solve conflicts and that it is only when Allah wishes that we can live in peace. Is there any 'Maharim al Lisaan' more than this? We need another voice to challenge misinterpretation of the holy Qur'an since no male is listened to. 

Friendship.

I know you have addressed this to Nausheen but I just can't sit here and accept your ever increasing weirdness.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL. A man has a penis and a woman has a vagina, in what way are they equal? Mother Eve was created from the rib of Father Adam, how are they equal? Women were made FOR men.

The friday prayer are not obligatory for women but for men. Attending congregation is not obligatory for women but for men. There is a good reason for the and Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala who created us knows that a woman has duties that she needs to perform at home such as household chores and looking after the children.

It is crystal clear from the Hadith of the Prophet (pbuh) that the majorit of the occupants of hell will be women and now you want to change that Hadith?

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) said:
"When your leaders are the best of you, the richest are the most generous among you, and your affairs are consulted among you, then the surface of the earth is better for you than its belly. And when your leaders are the worst of you, the richest are the stingiest among you, and your affairs are referred to your women, then the belly of the earth is better for you than its surface."

Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (sallallahu%20alaihi%20wa%20sallam) said, "I am not leaving behind me a more harmful trial for men than women".

Ibn 'Abbas and 'Imran bin Al-Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (sallallahu%20alaihi%20wa%20sallam) said, "I looked into Jannah and saw that most of its dwellers are the poor; and I looked into Hell and saw that most of its inmates were women."

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
The Prophet (sallallahu%20alaihi%20wa%20sallam) said, "O women folk! You should give charity and be diligent in seeking Allah's forgiveness because I have seen (i.e., on the Night of the Ascension to the highest heavens) that dwellers of the Hell are women." A woman amongst them said: "Why is it that the majority of the dwellers of Hell are women?" The Prophet (sallallahu%20alaihi%20wa%20sallam) replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. In spite of your lacking in wisdom and failing in religion, you are depriving the wisest of men of their intelligence." Upon this the woman asked: "What is the deficiency in our wisdom and in our religion?" He (sallallahu%20alaihi%20wa%20sallam) replied, "Your lack of wisdom can be well judged from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to that one man. You do not offer Salat (prayer) for some days and you do not fast (the whole of) Ramadan sometimes, it is a deficiency in religion."

It was narrated that Abu Bakrah said:
"Allah protected me with something that I heard from the Messenger of Allah [SAW]. When Chosroes died, he said: 'Whom have they appointed as his successor?' They said: 'His daughter.' He said: 'No people will ever prosper who entrust their leadership to a woman.'"

Edited by Abu Loren - 12 November 2012 at 4:26am
IP IP Logged
Nausheen

Quote Nausheen Replybullet Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:23am

WaAlaika Assalam.

If you don't mind, are you akhi or Ukhti? I did not care till your recent post.

You have asked a very important question. I am sure you know that it is Muhammad Rasulullah who freed women from bondage for he made them equal to man and demanded special care for them.

Not sure in what sense you call men and women as equals. If it is pertaining to the worship of Allah, then yes. However not all kinds of worship are demanded from everyone, or at all times or at all places.
We know that when the prayer time enters then performing the salah is obedience, however when the sun is on its zenith then abstaining from salah is obedience.

Men and women are created very different and the kind of obedience demanded from them is also different in many respects. For a man, the best salah is one which is offered in a masjid, however for a woaman the best salah is one which is offered in her own chambers.

All what women are looking for has been provided by them, had it not been that much of the Sunna is misinterpreted to the point of accusing you of indecency the moment you step your foot outside your compartment.

I dont think this is an absolute case. There have been women scholars in all times, including our own times. If someone wrongly accuses me of indecency, I simply do not have to pay attention to him. I'd regard him as ignorant and leave him to his own views as long as he does not hinder me in any way.

There are men and women scholars in our times who we can benefit from. There are people even today, alhamdulillah who are making an impact in teaching the correct interpretaion of the sharia and quran.

Imagine the much over emphasis on Hijab etc while the best Hijab is education.
Would you please elaborate a little on best hijab being education. I do not really unerstand your metaphor.

Anyway, I was attracted by argument of Dr Yusuf Ali Badyawi  in his introduction of the book: Women in Islam: Al-qadaayah wal fatawaah by  Sayyadita Raym Nash Khayyat. He said:

والمعروف انا الرجل فى الآعم الآغلب هو الذى يكتب فى موضع المرأة، ويتحدث عنها، حين بقيت المرأة منعزلة حتى عن ميدان التعبير عن حقوقها ومتطلبا تها واسا سيات حياتها.

Explanation: By and large, the man have dominated women in that they have taken over the sole responsibility on telling them in the arena of what is their right, the course they should take in recognizing Allah and Muhammad Rasulullah and how to manage their affairs.

What do you mean by the domination of men? Are you referring to the muftis who give fatwas, or religious scholars in general. Or does this mean somthing totally different?

So, by the time women participate in making sermons on Friday on what is their right and how to contribute in world affairs, to challenge the misinterpretation given to the Sunna by man, there will be some sense of decency in the world.

Woudld like to differ with your views here. I dont think women need to give Friday sermons to bring sense of decency to the world. If they educate themselves, their children and their community, they can very much bring sense to the world. Like I said previously, there have been religious female scholars in all times - they never needed a mosque of their own or a friday sermon to preach Allah's word.

The Friday prayer simulates the Day of Judgment when everyone will stand alone to render his account and when everyone will be asked to read his book.

Friday prayers are not wajib for women - do I have to act like a man to enter paradise?

You have heard how you are mocked that women will be the majority in the hellfire!

Why do you think this hadith is wrong? What is your daleel?

But looking at how the Friday prayer is conducted, this cannot be so, for as you said you do not attend it and those who attend it do not observe it according to the Sunna. So why not be independent and save yourself from the hellfire from the misinterpretation of the Sunna by the dominated males?

To save oneself from the hellfire and the misinterpretation of those males who are misguided, just reject them - how is that so complicated?

There are plenty of men and women who are not misguided, and not misguiding. Do your own research and study under the scholarship of those who are authentic.

Edited by Nausheen - 14 November 2012 at 3:26am
Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa
Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena
wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version