Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Books, Newspapers & Magazines
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Reviews - Media : Books, Newspapers & Magazines
Message Icon Topic: A Definitive Collection of Du'a from Qur'an Post Reply Post New Topic
sultan

Online Status: Offline
Quote sultan Replybullet Topic: A Definitive Collection of Du'a from Qur'an
    Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:25am
Salaam.

I'd like to promote my book, Dua, A Definitive Collection of Supplications from Al-Quran, a book of du'a from Qur'an that I compiled. I've organized the book in a way that it can be read after making salat and dhikr. Also according to daily activities, from going to sleep, awake, leaving home, riding transportation and so on. InshaAllah the book will be useful to those who read it. I've also kept commentaries at minimum so it won't disturb the flow of reading too much.

Salaam.

Sultan
IP IP Logged
sultan

Quote sultan Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2012 at 6:12am
Masha'Allah. I had this weird dream where I checked my amazon books sold update, and I saw that it was like a ticker, it keeps going up. I thought it was weird and assumed that maybe amazon was hacked or something. I woke up, forgetting the dream and when remembered, I checked the updates it said 4 books sold! JazakAllahu khayran.

I hope that the dream meant that I and readers are rewarded in akhirat. Seriously, I am getting teary eyed.

"Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward." 4:40

Please let me know if there are any mistakes in the book.

Salaam.

Sultan

Edited by sultan - 30 June 2012 at 6:13am
IP IP Logged
sultan

Quote sultan Replybullet Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:08pm
Salaam.

I recently made some changes/edits on the book. If you have purchased it, you can remove it from your kindle and re-download the book to receive the updates on the book.

I also created a Facebook like page focused on du'as. I hope to see some of you there. InshaAllah.

Sultan

Edited by sultan - 17 September 2012 at 12:09pm
IP IP Logged
luyenthi24h

Starter.
Starter.

Quote luyenthi24h Replybullet Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:10pm
Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for
IP IP Logged
sultan

Quote sultan Replybullet Posted: 16 October 2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by luyenthi24h

Thanks for posting this useful information. This was just what I was on looking for

Thank you. JazakAllah Khayran.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version