Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups – Men (Brothers)
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups – Men (Brothers)
Message Icon Topic: Your Ideal Wife Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
candor

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote candor Replybullet Posted: 07 February 2006 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Abeer23

akmf, I don't shake hands with men and I've never had a problem with my male employers, co-workers, or guys that just stop me to ask about Islam.  They're actually really cool about it.  The ONLY men that have ever complained about me not shaking their hands were muslim men (this is not a joke). 

Salaam

Assuming you are telling the truth, the Muslim men which you have met are a very small percentage of Muslims.

And yes, once given freedom to move out of home, many (if not most) of the women (especially, those who adopt Western culture) start acting like prostitutes, i.e they wear improper dresses to fool stupid boys (I don't feel sypathy for them, either). And don't deny it, you know it as you have been seeing that in the West.

Edited by candor
Courage is not absence of fear.
Smoking is injurious to health.
Bigger is the gun, smaller is the brain.
Intelligence=Knowledge+Imagination.
IP IP Logged
candor

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote candor Replybullet Posted: 07 February 2006 at 3:18am
Originally posted by Brother123

You mean you dont appreciate Islam. Nothing to do with Taliban your issue is with islam. You just cant stand women being dressed like the Prophets wives or the sahabiyat. Well boil in your anger because more and more educated Muslim women are choosing to be dressed in Niqab and stay at home etc.

And Muslim women wont stand for  Misguided or Munafic  women  (or   men)telling them they should be like kaffir women and not like the wives of the Prophet (peace be upon him)

www.shariahway.com

Brother, I told you to ignore these lame and bloke-headed Westerners.

Courage is not absence of fear.
Smoking is injurious to health.
Bigger is the gun, smaller is the brain.
Intelligence=Knowledge+Imagination.
IP IP Logged
Angela
 Christian
Senior  Member

Quote Angela Replybullet Posted: 07 February 2006 at 7:47am
Anyone notice Brother123 hasn't logged in since October?  I doubt he has even seen any of these posts.
IP IP Logged
Khadija1021

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Khadija1021 Replybullet Posted: 07 February 2006 at 11:51am

Assalamu Alaikum

Originally posted by candor

Assuming you are telling the truth, the Muslim men which you have met are a very small percentage of Muslims.

And yes, once given freedom to move out of home, many (if not most) of the women (especially, those who adopt Western culture) start acting like prostitutes, i.e they wear improper dresses to fool stupid boys (I don't feel sypathy for them, either). And don't deny it, you know it as you have been seeing that in the West.

Brother Candor, so this is your justification for locking up women?  They are guilty by virtue of their gender and are not capable of being pious unless they are completely suppressed by being kept under lock and key.  Would you be so kind Brother Candor and show me ayat in the Qur’an to justify you position?  It seems that you hold the belief that men in general are pious while women in general are evildoers.  Would you please show me in the Qur’an where Allah says such about the nature of men and women? 

Ashukru-lillahi Rabbil-Alameen wala-hawla  wala quwata illa billah

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
IP IP Logged
Abeer23

Quote Abeer23 Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2006 at 12:06am
Candor: 

As salamu alaikum,

Some sisters "forget themselves" when given freedom to move about and be on their own without a chaperon.  However, such women already had a disease in their hearts long before leaving home.  Many of these women, though brought up in Muslim families, do not have proper understanding of their religion (I know plenty of sisters like this). 

Don't get me wrong I believe fathers, brothers, husbands, etc. need to be extra protective of the women under their care, especially when living in the West.  And mothers need to educate their daughters as to how to live in accordance with Islamic etiquettes, whether they're inside or outside of the home.   This is a duty given to us by Allah Ta'ala. 

Salaam

IP IP Logged
Abeer23

Quote Abeer23 Replybullet Posted: 19 February 2006 at 12:07am

Originally posted by Angela

Anyone notice Brother123 hasn't logged in since October?  I doubt he has even seen any of these posts.

Yea, I think he got bored with the topic

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version