Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: CRUCIFIED OR CRUCIPLAYED Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 20 Next >>
Placid
Male Christian

Online Status: Offline
Quote Placid Replybullet Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:41pm
Hi Truthnow,

That is quite interesting that you first refer to Wisdom, which was with God from the beginning, as being the Holy Spirit.

Now you say the Wisdom was Solomon, who became the King of Israel about 1015 BC.

Solomon was given wisdom, but he was born on earth of King David, --- so, you will have to try again.
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:23am
<>

Originally posted by Placid

Hi Truthnow,

That is quite interesting that you first refer to Wisdom, which was with God from the beginning, as being the Holy Spirit.

Now you say the Wisdom was Solomon, who became the King of Israel about 1015 BC.

Solomon was given wisdom, but he was born on earth of King David, --- so, you will have to try again.
Placid, I thing you misunderstood me. In my post I have establish: When God Almighty created Adam at the beginning, from Adam he brought forth all the children of Adam that would include SOLOMON; they were all created there in the beginning before the earth was created, they were in a spiritual form, there were not sinful, the were holy, all of us were holy spirits before we were put in the body to become A LIVING SOUL; and because Solomon was the wises in his time God Almighty described him as wisdom. He said:

8 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?

DOES “WISDOM REALLY “CRY”?

She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.

DOES WISDOM “STAND ON SOME PLACE”?

She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

DOES WISDOM CRY? AND CRY AT WHICH GATE, CITY AND DOOR?

Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.

HOW DOES WISDOM CALL? DOES ANYONE EVER HEAR WISDOM VOICE?

O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

O YE SIMPLE, UNDERSTAND WISDOM. IT IS GOD ALMIGHTY WHO WERE DISCRIBING SOLOMON AS WISDOM; HE WAS THE WISES.

SOLOMON SPEAKS:

Hear; for I (Solomon) will speak of excellent things; and the opening of MY LIPS shall be right things.

DOES WISDOM HAVE “LIPS”?

For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.

AND “MOUTH”?

All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.

They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

WHEN HE SPEAKS IT WAS VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND ESPECIALLY WHO SEEK KNOWLEDGE.

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

HIS (SOLOMON) INSTRUCTION IS “KNOWLEDGE” AND KNOWLEDGE THAT COMES FROM SOLOMEN IS BETTER THAN RUBIES AND ALL WORLY THINGS THAT THE HEART DESIRE.

12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

I SOLOMON DWELL WITH PRUDENCE AND FIND OUT KNOWLEDGE OF WITTY INVENTIONS.

13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

DOES WISDOM COUNCLE? SOLOMOM IS SAYING: COUNCLE IS HIS DUTY AND TO COUNCLE WITH SOUND “WISDOM” AND UNDERSTANDING; HE SAID: “I HAVE STRENGHT”. DOES “WISDOM” HAVE MUSCLES?

15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.

16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.

19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

SOLOMOM HAD POWER OVER ALL IN HIS RAIGN, HE LEAD IN THE WAY OF RIGHTIOUSNESS AND SOUND JUDGMENT, HE WAS THE WELTHEST IN HIS REIGN.

HE THEN EXPLAIN HIS ORIGIN JUST AS JESUS (S) DID IN HIS REIGN. REMEMBER JESUS (S) CLAIMED HE WAS BACK THERE IN THE BEGINNING? SO WAS SOLOMON.

22 The Lord (Gog Almighty) possessed me (Solomon) in the beginning of his way, before his (God Almighty) works of old.

23 I (Solomon) was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

24 When there were no depths, I (Solomon) was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I (Solomon) brought forth:

26 WHILE AS YET he (God Almighty) had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When he (God Almighty) prepared the heavens, I  (Solomon) WAS THERE: when he (God Almighty) set a compass upon the face of the depth:

28 When he (GD) established the clouds above: when he (GD) strengthened the fountains of the deep:

29 When he (GD) gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he (GD) appointed the foundations of the earth:

30 Then I (Solomon) was by him (God Almighty), as one brought up with him: and I (Solomon) was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.

34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.

36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

TNC

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
IP IP Logged
Placid
Male Christian

Quote Placid Replybullet Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:36am
Hi Truthnow,

Solomon wrote the Proverbs in poetic form and Proverb 8 is entitled “Praise of Wisdom”.
Here he takes an attribute of God, which is “Wisdom” and builds on it to reveal that Almighty God created all things through His Wisdom.
--- The fact that God gave wisdom to Solomon, and to Jesus, does not place them in the beginning with God.

12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
And find out knowledge and discretion.
22 “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way,
Before His works of old.
23 I have been established from everlasting,
From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
When there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled,
Before the hills, I was brought forth;
29 When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
And I was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him,

God was “All Wise” before He created the earth, so you have to rethink whether Solomon was there, when he only existed thousands of years later as a created being.

--- And this was Solomon’s message to the readers:
32 “Now therefore, listen to me, my children, For blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction and be wise, And do not disdain it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me (Wisdom), Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me (Wisdom) finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord;
36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me love death.”

--- Note: --- Where does it say these things in the Bible?
Quote: --- That there were any 'born' to Adam and Eve before their fall from grace, and then, their being cast out and down to the earth in a flesh and blood body?

Where does it say 'spirits' were assigned to any, before the life that God gave them when they were born?

And where does it say this?
HE THEN EXPLAIN HIS ORIGIN JUST AS JESUS (S) DID IN HIS REIGN. REMEMBER JESUS (S) CLAIMED HE WAS BACK THERE IN THE BEGINNING? SO WAS SOLOMON.

Placid

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:24pm
<>

Hi Truthnow,

Solomon wrote the Proverbs in poetic form and Proverb 8 is entitled “Praise of Wisdom”.
Here he takes an attribute of God, which is “Wisdom” and builds on it to reveal that Almighty God created all things through His Wisdom.
--- The fact that God gave wisdom to Solomon, and to Jesus, does not place them in the beginning with God.

12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
And find out knowledge and discretion.
22 “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way,
Before His works of old.
23 I have been established from everlasting,
From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.
24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,
When there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled,
Before the hills, I was brought forth;

29 When He marked out the foundations of the earth,
30 Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman;
And I was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him,

God was “All Wise” before He created the earth, so you have to rethink whether Solomon was there, when he only existed thousands of years later as a created being.

--- And this was Solomon’s message to the readers:
32 “Now therefore, listen to me, my children, For blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction and be wise, And do not disdain it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me (Wisdom), Watching daily at my gates, Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me (Wisdom) finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord;
36 But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me love death.”

Quote: --- That there were any 'born' to Adam and Eve before their fall from grace, and then, their being cast out and down to the earth in a flesh and blood body?

Where does it say 'spirits' were assigned to any, before the life that God gave them when they were born?

Placid

Pacid, the title did not reveal to Solomon, that is the author opinion base on his limited understanding. It was Solomon who was describing him self in a poetic form if that what you want to call it. God Almighty didn’t “brought forth Wisdom” God is the Wisdom (the all wise). I saw you mentioned there that: “God was the all wise” Well then, God does not separate himself from his attributes: His wisdom does notrejoice with Him and be beside him” Wake up my friend placid! Attributes of God does not “rejoice and be beside him!

It was before the foundation of the earth God creates Solomon and as I have established before not Solomon alone, it was Adam and all his descendant’s.

Hi Truthnow,

Placid

Placid, you were told to believe in the “Bible” (Collection of books) so I cant answer your question base on how you ask it; however, If you are trying to ask me where it mentioned those things from God’s previous revelation, well them, It was not revealed to the former Prophets but it revealed to the Last Prophet [Muhammad (S)] and it mentioned in the Qur’an. Did not Jesus (S) said: “I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.” (John.16:12-13)   

ALL THE TRUTH WAS YET TO COME CONCERN ADAM AND HIS DESCENDANT’S WHEN THE COMFORTERS COMES.

Be Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 28 February 2013 at 10:26pm
IP IP Logged
Placid
Male Christian

Quote Placid Replybullet Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:22pm
Hi Truthnow,

Quote: Placid, you were told to believe in the “Bible” (Collection of books) so I cant answer your question base on how you ask it; however, If you are trying to ask me where it mentioned those things from God’s previous revelation, well them, It was not revealed to the former Prophets but it revealed to the Last Prophet [Muhammad (S)] and it mentioned in the Qur’an. Did not Jesus (S) said: ““I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.” (John.16:12-13)    
ALL THE TRUTH WAS YET TO COME CONCERN ADAM AND HIS DESCENDANT’S WHEN THE COMFORTERS COMES.

Response: --- I see, you can’t answer where the Bible says that Solomon and Jesus were supposedly with God in the beginning, --- because there is no Scripture to support this, --- or, that any other one who was born on earth, was there in the beginning, --- except God, His Word (Logos), and His Holy Spirit who are identified in Genesis 1:1-3.

--- God’s diversity is part of His “Being” and they are all from these seven, which we may call attributes, if that is a worthy word:
God is: Sovereign, Transcendent, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Self-Existent and Self Sufficient.
--- God could not be compared to anything that He created through His Word (Logos).
Someone said, --- “God is of Divine Essence which is above Personhood.”    

God, --- the Word (Logos), --- and the Holy Spirit, cannot be seen, so God had to be made Manifest or ‘revealed’ in something, or someone, that can be seen.
For instance, when God first revealed Himself to Moses, it says this in Exodus 3:
1 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God.
2 And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
3 Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.”
4 So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” --- And he said, “Here I am.”
5 Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.”
6 Moreover He said, “I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.

God is not a burning bush, but God, through the Angel of the Lord, said from the burning bush, “I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.”

--- While some believe that Jesus was in heaven with God from the beginning, they misunderstand the Scriptures that say, --- the Word (Logos), who WAS from the beginning, was sent down from God, to indwell a human body for 33 years on earth. --- The Word was from heaven, but the body was born on earth, even as it says in Surah 3:
45 Behold! the angel said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God.”

It is actually the ‘Word’ that was held in honor in heaven, being the nearest to God, --- and held in honor on earth, as God’s power was Manifested through the Word, --- in speaking through Jesus as the Voice of God, when He said, in John 8:58, “Before Abraham was I AM.” --- And through the Holy Spirit, performed the miracles of healing, casting out of evil spirits, and raising the dead, --- as in Surah 3:49 and 5:110.
And the Word will be honored in the hereafter forever, as written in the Revelation. --- Sometimes called by His full name, “The Word of God” --- and sometimes as --- the resurrected “Jesus.” --- Also called KING of Kings and LORD of Lords

--- This Word came down and indwelt the body of Jesus, along with the Holy Spirit of God.
And the Holy Spirit was the Comforter, that is written about in John 14, 15, and 16.

--- Both the Word and the Holy Spirit were Manifestations of God that indwelt Jesus on earth, and Jesus was the Vessel of God, --- but not God Himself, --- as Almighty God never leaves heaven.

And a verse says, “God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself.”
(More on the Comforter later)

Placid

IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:25pm
<>

Hi Truthnow,

Quote: Placid, you were told to believe in the “Bible” (Collection of books) so I cant answer your question base on how you ask it; however, If you are trying to ask me where it mentioned those things from God’s previous revelation, well them, It was not revealed to the former Prophets but it revealed to the Last Prophet [Muhammad (S)] and it mentioned in the Qur’an. Did not Jesus (S) said: ““I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but what he hears.” (John.16:12-13)    

Response: --- I see, you can’t answer where the Bible says that Solomon and Jesus were supposedly with God in the beginning, --- because there is no Scripture to support this, --- or, that any other one who was born on earth, was there in the beginning, --- except God, His Word (Logos), and His Holy Spirit who are identified in Genesis 1:1-3.

Placid

Placid I showed you clearly here that Solomon was back there:

The title did not reveal to Solomon, that is the author opinion base on his limited understanding. It was Solomon who was describing him self in a poetic form if that what you want to call it. God Almighty didn’t “brought forth Wisdom” God is the Wisdom (the all wise). I saw you mentioned there that: “God was the all wise” Well then, God does not separate himself from his attributes: His wisdom does notrejoice with Him and be beside him” Wake up my friend placid! Attributes of God does not “rejoice and be beside him self, His attributes, “DESCRIBE HIM and there are not only seven, there are over 100 + attributes”

Hi Truthnow, --- God’s diversity is part of His “Being” and they are all from these seven, which we may call attributes, if that is a worthy word:
God is: Sovereign, Transcendent, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Self-Existent and Self Sufficient.
--- God could not be compared to anything that He created through His Word (Logos).
Someone said, --- “God is of Divine Essence which is above Personhood.”     Placid

God Almighty is not “omnipresent”! Is God present in the TOILET? Wake up! Well, was Jesus (s) created, If yes, by whom?

Hi Truthnow,

Placid

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SON IN THE BEGINNING? In revelation 1:5 it mentioned that Jesus (S) was a “FAITHFULL WITNESS” back there in the beginning:

“John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from “him” which is, and which was, and which is to come; “and” from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; V.5 “And” from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness…” Rev.1: 4-5

As you can see all are distinct personality, First God Almighty: Grace be unto you, and peace, from ‘him’ which is, and which was, and which is to come”; then the seven Spirits which is before the throne: “and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; and then Jesus Christ who is a Faithfull witness: “and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness”. If the seven Spirits of God Almighty was part of Him well then they would also be on the throne, but they were before the throne worshiping God Almighty. So the One, which is, which was and which is to come is “GOD ALMIGHTY” because God Almighty existed as he is, He was here when Adam was created on earth; and is yet to come in the end. In Rev. 1: 8 mentioned that! He is the ALMIGHTY:

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY. Rev.1:8 

The seven spirits were before Almighty God’s Throne and Jesus (S) was a “faithful witness”. In Revelation 4: 2-11 and 5:1-7 mentioned who was on the Throne:

Revelation 4:2-11:

And immediately I (John) was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. Rev. 4:2

The one that sits on the throne is God!

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. Rev.4:3

And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. Rev.4:4 

And out of the throne preceded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Rev.4:5  

The seven Spirit is before the throne and not on the throne; they are not part of God Almighty.

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, Rev.4:9

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Rev.4:11

THE ONE THAT SITS ON THE THRONE:

Revelation 5

And I saw in the right hand of “him that sat on the throne” a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. Rev.5:1

The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what he did with it? Let’s find out.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.Rev.5:5

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Rev.5:6

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. Rev.5:7

You see that? The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what happen with the book? The lamb took it. So, who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne? The Lamb! And who is sitting on the throne? God Almighty!

Nothing new! It’s all in Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. Rev.1:1

“For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

And who was Jesus (S)? Revelation 1:5 says:

“Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness!

And who is God Almighty? He is the “creator”:

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.  Rev.4:11

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,” Rev.4:9 

TNC
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:33pm
<>

God, --- the Word (Logos), --- and the Holy Spirit, cannot be seen, so God had to be made Manifest or ‘revealed’ in something, or someone, that can be seen.
For instance, when God first revealed Himself to Moses, it says this in Exodus 3:
1 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to Horeb, the mountain of God.
2 And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So he looked, and behold, the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
3 Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.”
4 So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” --- And he said, “Here I am.”
5 Then He said, “Do not draw near this place. Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground.”
6 Moreover He said, “I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.” And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.

God is not a burning bush, but God, through the Angel of the Lord, said from the burning bush, “I am the God of your father—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.”

--- While some believe that Jesus was in heaven with God from the beginning, they misunderstand the Scriptures that say, --- the Word (Logos), who WAS from the beginning, was sent down from God, to indwell a human body for 33 years on earth. --- The Word was from heaven, but the body was born on earth.
Placid
God talk true the angel? Or the angel was representing God?

I read your book and nowhere it says: “the word was sent down from God to indwell a human body.

Actually, It says, ‘the word became flesh”; and not indwell, then later on the Holy Spirit abode upon Jesus (S) when he got baptize.

How the word became flesh? We have to go back to Genesis for example ho the word was used.

It mentioned in the beginning:

“and God said, let there be light: and there was light”. (genesis.1:3)

So which word was with God? BE! And that is the word he used to create all things according Genesis 1

Quran puts it in short:

“When he (Allah) hath decreed a matter, He but said to it, be and it is!” (Q.3:47)   

“The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, BE And he was.” (Q.3:59)

…and the word (be) was made flesh, and dwell among us. (John.1: 14)

So the word (BE) does not indwell any one but YOUR OPINION IS GOOD FOR THE BLINDNESS. The word was used to create every things that exist, read whole of Genesis 1.

even as it says in Surah 3:
45 Behold! the angel said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to God.”

It is actually the ‘Word’ that was held in honor in heaven, being the nearest to God, --- and held in honor on earth, as God’s power was Manifested through the Word, --- in speaking through Jesus as the Voice of God, when He said, in John 8:58, “Before Abraham was I AM.” --- And through the Holy Spirit, performed the miracles of healing, casting out of evil spirits, and raising the dead, --- as in Surah 3:49 and 5:110.
And the Word will be honored in the hereafter forever, as written in the Revelation. --- Sometimes called by His full name, “The Word of God” --- and sometimes as --- the resurrected “Jesus.” --- Also called KING of Kings and LORD of Lords

--- This Word came down and indwelt the body of Jesus, along with the Holy Spirit of God.
And the Holy Spirit was the Comforter, that is written about in John 14, 15, and 16.

--- Both the Word and the Holy Spirit were Manifestations of God that indwelt Jesus on earth, and Jesus was the Vessel of God, --- but not God Himself, --- as Almighty God never leaves heaven.

Placid

Don’t try to explain your opinion to me; the word that was with God is (BE) and it does not speak, it is God Almighty when he decreed a plan then he used it to bring it into existence. When Jesus (S) said: "before Abraham I AM” he didn’t say he is the “I am”. All he is saying there is that, he was back there in the beginning and Revelation 1: 5 says he was a FAITHFULL WITNESS:

“And” from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness…” Rev.1: 5

TNC

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 March 2013 at 10:56pm
IP IP Logged
truthnowcome

Senior  Member

Quote truthnowcome Replybullet Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:48pm
<>

Placid

YOU OPINION EXPOSES YOUR EMPTINESS! “JESUS WAS THE VESSEL OF GOD BUT NOT GOD HIMSELF, ---GOD NEVER LEAVE HEAVEN, ---GOD MANIFEST IN CHRIST---GOD WAS IN CHRIST”

MAKE UP YOUR MIND PLACID!

This is what your book says:

Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am “not alone,” because the Father is “with me”. (John 16: 32)

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (John 14:10) 

THE PRAYING GOD:

And he (THE MANIFESTATION OF GOD) took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. Then saith he unto them, (AND GOD SAID) My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death (THE MANIFESTATION GOD WAS AFRAID TO DIE): tarry ye here, and watch with me. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face. And prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou will. Matt.26:35-39

Notice GOD WAS PRAYING TO HIMSELF? THEN AN ANGEL CAME TO GIVE HIM POWER:

And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. (Luke 22:43)

God said: “My soul” and not “flesh”, not his human side “flesh” but his spiritual side “soul.” His soul was exceeding sorrowful even unto death, he fears death. Which God will fear death? According to the writings of the bible, The Father God was in him and with him in the same John 16: verse 32 and also john14:10.

If the Father is “with him and in him”, what is the purpose of “sending an angel?” Do angels strengthen God or the manifestation of God? Or why the angel has to strengthen Jesus (S) when all power was given unto him?

tnc

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 20 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version