Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Introduction: Who am I?
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : Introduction: Who am I?
Message Icon Topic: Support Quran for Non Muslims Project Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 6 Next >>
icforumadmin

Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote icforumadmin Replybullet Topic: Support Quran for Non Muslims Project
    Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:24am

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.

As you may know IslamiCity has a project named "Quran for Non Muslims".

About this Project:
https://www.islamicity.com/donate/ Click "Quran for Non Muslims".

IslamiCity's Request Free Quran Page:

We provide Qur'ans only to non Muslims in the United States. A majority of those who request Qu'rans are genuine and want to learn more about the Qur'an and Islam. They have made the request, rather than being approached on on the street or at a booth.

We follow up after we send the Qur'an, to make sure they receive it, and to answer any questions they might have. By the grace of Allah over one thousand have become Muslim due to our distribution and follow-up effort.

Due to the recent incidents in Afghanistan, our free Quran requests have surges. Typically we only recieve about 10-15 per day. Alhamdulillah on February 28th, 2012 we received over 80 requests!

We asking for your help to fulfill this surge in requests.

For just  $10/package we provide a non Muslim with a Qur'an, information brochures about Islam (women in Islam, definition of jihad, etc.), and most importantly follow-up.

To support this project please visit http://www.islamicity.com/donate

Edited by icforumadmin - 29 February 2012 at 1:31pm
IP IP Logged
Ayesha.ansari

Quote Ayesha.ansari Replybullet Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:12pm
Nice. I like your struggle regarding Quran.Holy Quran is word of Allah Almighty for all mankind. It has guidance for the entire human beings who live in this world. However, Non-Muslim also have rights to read the Holy Quran whenever they want to do. And a Muslim community should perfectly help them in understanding the Holy Quran.
IP IP Logged
asheque

Groupie
Groupie

Quote asheque Replybullet Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:20pm
The Mumins are unbeatable.The victory of Islam will must come.
But a question how much you believe on Allah.If we are the real believer than Allah promised us about the victory.  
IP IP Logged
soso123
Male Islam
Starter
Starter

Quote soso123 Replybullet Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:35pm
there are many ways for new muslims who don't speak arabic to read Quran
I know one online store
easyquranstore .com
that sell Tajweed Quran with transliteration and Tajweed colored codes , you can read Quran using the letters of your language and you get the same pronunciation of arabic , they offer also Quran with meaning translation and the =y have an amazing Quran with read pen ! that can read record and translate,,,check the website and tell others about ,,they offer for several languages,,
God bless you
IP IP Logged
websolutions
Male Islam
Starter.
Starter.

Quote websolutions Replybullet Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:42am
Quran is the success for the life
IP IP Logged
grant2simpson

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote grant2simpson Replybullet Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45am
Fantastic weblog and that i really adore it's articles. I will easily be book marking this page and also discussing this once again in the future and one more thing Just what websites and also forums perform the browsing neighborhood communicate most upon? I am trying to learn as much about the online browsing neighborhood when I can. Can any person advise their favorite forums, tweets handles, or websites that you simply locate clearest? Which of them tend to be most widely used? Thank you!.

IP IP Logged
Purple Cup

Quote Purple Cup Replybullet Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:02pm
My only concern is that it can be disrespected and not used for the purpose that is hoped. Anyone can go to the local bookstore and buy a Quran. Not only that you cannot just read a Quran and fully understand it. I am not sure spreading dawah in this fashion is really that helpful.

Being I was denied a room at a Motel 6 recently because I am a Muslim woman wearing hijab. I feel Islamophobia is rising especially since I have been Muslimah for the past 20 years and never had any discrimination based on I was Muslim.

I think really the actions of all Muslims should be magnified ten fold. We really should be on our best behavior due to the criminals who like to use our religion for their own agenda.

I just do not agree passing our Qurans will help pause any Islamophobia or create more understanding.
IP IP Logged
Friendship

Senior  Member

Quote Friendship Replybullet Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:39pm
Assaalamu alaiki.

Congratulations! I am in support of your comment. To talk of Qur'an in isolation of any writing on a piece of substance is an indication of misunderstandikng what the Qur'an is. There is no alphabet ever written on a paper from 610 A.D but is not part of the Qur'an.
In an al-Jazeera program today, the Stream, Imam Hamza Yusuf mentioned the absene of intellectuals in the Muslim Umma. He is right for the place of our intellectualism is never taught and this is strict adherence to the Sunna of Muhammad Rasulullah. Allah described prophet Isaac as an 'ALEEM' (that is one with knowledge) and Ishmael as 'Haleem' that is mild-tempered, gentle and patient.
A man who is described as 'Haleem' is certainly an 'Aleem' but has the additional quality of leadership and concern for those around him. He does not act without weighing the prons and cons of his actions. He has the power of discrimination for he has the Final Written and Oral Law with him. But unfortunately the followers of Muhammad have abdicated that choice by the G-d of Abraham.
It is not a short sight or ignorance of the Principal Teaching of Islam on the part of Sheikh Zaid and Imam Yusuf to fail to tie and marry the abject poverty in the Muslim Umma to lack of observing the Pillar of prayer according to the Sunna of Muhammad Rasulullah. Even if 300 million dollars and ten times that is distibuted to the Indian subcontinet to empower the Muslim Umma, they will ever remain poor.
Unless Imam Yusuf leads the native Muslim Americans to pray according to the Sunna, Islamaphobia will ever stay in America. The hatred on the Muslims is a recoil of their insult on Muhammad in observing this Pillar.
Practically, I had a stop over in Rome from Stockholm in 1991. It was the time of zuhr prayer. It was summer and the sky was bright. I peeped through and looked at the ground. There was a shadow and hence I was able to locate the Ka'ba. I prayed in a corner in the lounge and by the time I finished I was surrounded my brothers from all walks of Islam. Some of them were from South America, USA,  London, Australlia. We took different shots of photograph and they were all smiling!
Sister, I believe in what you said. Unless we sever our way of obeying Muhammad from the way the Arabs obey him, you will ever be humiliated and disgraced. Let us start exercising the freedom of speech by telling the truth and demonstrating right of association by following the Sunna.

Friendship.   

IP IP Logged
Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version