Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Groups Women (Sisters)
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Groups Women (Sisters)
Message Icon Topic: salaat Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 4
revert786

Online Status: Offline
Quote revert786 Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2005 at 7:17am

Originally posted by rami

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Suleyman it is haram in Islam to act as a women, you should know this so please dont do it anymore.

Sister revert the brother is harmless and no ill intention was there becouse if there was the moderators would not have alowed this to occur, if you read the guidlines you will see this. His language is not clear at times so he does seem to be saying things which he doesnt mean to say, but having said that you do have a right to be upset.

its ok i am not upset but i just didnt understand the need to call yourself a sister..i wouldnt have minded a brother answering my question anyway.

I am sure you are harmless brother so i am sorry if I have offended you in any way may allah forgive me.

IP IP Logged
Suleyman

Senior  Member

Quote Suleyman Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2005 at 7:21am

Last notice!,issue is over...

IP IP Logged
amna_ali

Groupie
Groupie

Quote amna_ali Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2005 at 8:01am

Asslamualaikum dear Bord

How is everyone?

Its after a long time that I am here. Responsibilities of life make it difficult for me to visit site regularly. But I really miss forum family.

Revert 786 welcome to the forum. You are new here. Hope you will enjoy and learn a lot from this board. Though I am not an old memeber yet little time that I spent here help me develop an image of different members.

Sister Ummziba, sister Nausheen, Sister Khadija,and some others(sorry I cant remember their names) are wonderful and very helpful sisters. JAzak AllahuKhair

Brothers are also great with their unique qualities. And Brother_Suleyman, yes I find him the most jovial member of this forum. Life is not so easy and we need such people who can give us some moments when we can smile and  forget worries of life. And he provides us such moments. Jazak Allahu Khair

Brother Suleyman .

Ma Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
IP IP Logged
Suleyman

Senior  Member

Quote Suleyman Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2005 at 8:32am
Jazak Allah Khair...this is our family in the board...this is my english...Jazak Allah Khair....
IP IP Logged
Brother123

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Brother123 Replybullet Posted: 23 September 2005 at 9:04am

As sister Ummzaiba said teher is no diffrence between a man and womens prayer. if you are praying in jammah ie behind men then dont lift your head up when you are in prostaion untill the mans straightened up.

Details decription of prayer iand discusion on prayer can be found on

www.shariahway.com/prayer

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 4
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version