Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: God’s written instructions for life. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 40 Next >>
Kish

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Kish Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by iec786

Mmmmmm Kish,I will be giving you an answer as soon as i receive an email from God as to the date and time he was first called Allah.I will answer you as soon as i receive the answer.

I take that as a no! You have no documents, no history, no archaeological evidence, not even a person outside the Quran to prove that Islam's god is the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

Perhaps Muslims just refuse to accept the origin of that name and tries to associate it with the God of Israel or Moses God (YHWH) Jehovah without any history to prove it and you believe it.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Can you at least tell us who was the first Prophet who said Allah since Jesus, Moses or Abraham never ever said it?

Can you at least show me where Ishmael or his sons mentioned Allah, surely they must have, no?

Edited by Kish - 14 September 2012 at 9:09pm
IP IP Logged
Kish

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Kish Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by honeto

The reason we here sometimes use Biblical quotes is for those of you who do not take Quran as authority.

However, if Muslims themselves would take the Quran as authority they would believe in the Tevrat, Zebur and Injil and prove themselves right because all these books proves everything about Jesus birth, death and resurrection, it's only the Quran that disagrees because the Quran is the first book for Muslims.

Like in case of Jesus being God you claimed,

Like myself, not all Christians believe that Jesus is All Mighty God so I never claimed that, you assumed. He is God son which Jesus and God himself testifies to, not Muhammad.

That is why Muhammad's god and Jesus God are not the same God as I have been saying all along. It's Muslims who wish that to be true not Christians or Jews

Yet you provide not one piece of truth to support this claim.

In the case of if God's name is Jehovah, Yahweh, or YHWH, I have shown a verse where Jesus is quoted to have cried to God as "Allah" in the Bible.

One verse, where? Muslims don't accept that it was Jesus who was crucified in the first place, so where is that proof? And how do you account for all the other hundreds of times where Jesus said Jehovah against your one time verse that you can't even prove? Just because Muslims say or believe it does not make it truth. No proof! No truth!

Muslims can't even show where Allah's name was first used outside the Quran by any righteous person at all, only Muhammad, what does that honestly tell you, honestly?

Did Muhammad's father at least prey to Allah?
How about Ishmael and his sons, who did they prey to? If this is what Islam teaches at least have sufficient evidence before telling the world that Allah is the same as the God of Israel or that it was an impostor and not Jesus who was crucified. This is blasphemous and a very dangerous position to be in on judgement day.

I'll wait for you answers . . .

Kish

Edited by Kish - 14 September 2012 at 10:03pm
IP IP Logged
iec786

Quote iec786 Replybullet Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:20pm
does Abraham have a god????

What documents do you have that he had a God?did Jesus have a god ????

you ask st**id questions.

You ask of questions outside Islam to prove Islam.

IP IP Logged
Kish

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Kish Replybullet Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:40pm
Just as I figured from you, no answers and no proof. I answer all of your questions with solid proof but none of you can answer any of my easy basic fundamental questions of Islam's god, Allah.

I'll be glad to continue to answer your questions only after you answer mines.

Originally posted by iec786

You ask of questions outside Islam to prove Islam.

1. Can Muslims show where Allah's name was first used outside the Quran?

2. Did Muhammad's father prey to Allah?

3. How about Ishmael and his sons, who did they prey to?

If these questions are outside Islam and no one can prove Islam by answering them Then Islam Is On A Sinking Ship!!!

Islam god is not the same God as the God of Israel! The God of Moses! And the God of Abraham!

For that I truly feel sorry for you.

Edited by Kish - 16 September 2012 at 7:42pm
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Kish

The reason we here sometimes use Biblical quotes is for those of you who do not take Quran as authority.

However, if Muslims themselves would take the Quran as authority they would believe in the Tevrat, Zebur and Injil and prove themselves right because all these books proves everything about Jesus birth, death and resurrection, it's only the Quran that disagrees because the Quran is the first book for Muslims.

Like in case of Jesus being God you claimed,

Like myself, not all Christians believe that Jesus is All Mighty God so I never claimed that, you assumed. He is God son which Jesus and God himself testifies to, not Muhammad.

That is why Muhammad's god and Jesus God are not the same God as I have been saying all along. It's Muslims who wish that to be true not Christians or Jews

Yet you provide not one piece of truth to support this claim.

In the case of if God's name is Jehovah, Yahweh, or YHWH, I have shown a verse where Jesus is quoted to have cried to God as "Allah" in the Bible.

One verse, where? Muslims don't accept that it was Jesus who was crucified in the first place, so where is that proof? And how do you account for all the other hundreds of times where Jesus said Jehovah against your one time verse that you can't even prove? Just because Muslims say or believe it does not make it truth. No proof! No truth!

Muslims can't even show where Allah's name was first used outside the Quran by any righteous person at all, only Muhammad, what does that honestly tell you, honestly?

Did Muhammad's father at least prey to Allah?
How about Ishmael and his sons, who did they prey to? If this is what Islam teaches at least have sufficient evidence before telling the world that Allah is the same as the God of Israel or that it was an impostor and not Jesus who was crucified. This is blasphemous and a very dangerous position to be in on judgement day.

I'll wait for you answers . . .

Kish

Kish,
I think you have been confused about the issue of OT and NT and how Muslims believe them.
First I have in the past explained why we use it here at the forum. Simply because some of you don't want to take the Quran seriously. In Islam we are very clear about the status of the two. We believe all the prophets and books mentioned in the Quran, including the Taurat and Injeel were sent by God and we believe in them to be the true word of God when they were sent, each for their time.
3:2 (Y. Ali) Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal
3:3 (Y. Ali) It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong).
Please read it carefully and repeatedly and its meaning will clarify that each of those books were sent in the past for there time. And remember the verse 3:2 is the key, that is the fundamental belief and that belief has never changed since Adam to Mohammed (pbut).

We also have learned through Quran that God sent a new messenger when people left the true belief or changed what God taught reinstating the original belief.
5:12 (Y. Ali) Allah did aforetime take a covenant from the Children of Israel, and we appointed twelve captains among them. And Allah said: "I am with you: if ye (but) establish regular prayers, practise regular charity, believe in my apostles, honour and assist them, and loan to Allah a beautiful loan, verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from the path or rectitude."
5:13 (Y. Ali) But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.
5:14 (Y. Ali) From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.
5:15 (Y. Ali) O people of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary). There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book,-

As far as Jesus crying to God as "Allah", it is simple because that quote is the only place where Jesus' words are quoted in his native language (Aramaic). The rest of where God is addressed with other names is simply translation into either Greek, Roman, or Hebrew. And the only reason we use that Bible quote is for those who disbelieve that Quran is the Final word from God, like yourself. We don't need to look into something that does not have an original, that has been rewritten and only exists as different versions without an original. Why would anyone in their sound mind do that? go backwards?
It's beyond my comprehension.

Hasan

Edited by honeto - 17 September 2012 at 11:14am
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Kish

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Kish Replybullet Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:03pm

As far as Jesus crying to God as "Allah", it is simple because that quote is the only place where Jesus' words are quoted in his native language (Aramaic).

So let me ask you this again. Was it Jesus that died and was crucified and not an imposter (Judas) which Muslims believe and promote?

And the 3 questions above you never addressed, but here they are again . . . .

Originally posted by kish

1. Can Muslims show where Allah's name was first used outside the Quran?

2. Did Muhammad's father prey to Allah?

3. How about Ishmael and his sons, who did they prey to

Why Muslims shy away from these simple basic questions is beyond my comprehension, but nice try in avoiding them.

Not answering them only confirms one thing, Allah is and was ONLY the god of Muhammad and his father, which is fine if you're Muslim and you are Muslim.

Kish

Edited by Kish - 17 September 2012 at 7:15pm
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 19 September 2012 at 2:41pm
Kish,
all those questions have been answered you just like to go around in circular for whatever reasons.
Here they are again:
1-All Bibles (both NT and OT)
I have pasted the first verse of the first book of the Bible. There is "Allah" in it crystal clear.

Arabic Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV-AR)

[بدايةُ العالم]
اليومُ الأوّلُ: النّور
1 فِي البَدءِ خَلَقَ اللهُ السَّماواتِ وَالأرْضَ.
"
2. I personally do not have answer to that question. Prophet's father did die before his birth. But you have heard us all that Islam did not start with Mohammed (pbuh). Islam is as old as Adam and he knew Allah. So there you have it. people before the prophet knew Allah and had names like Abdullah, not a surprise to anyone with knowldge.
3-of course to Allah, there is one God, the only one worthy of our worship.

Hasanاللهُاللهُ

Edited by honeto - 19 September 2012 at 2:45pm
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:50pm
Answering your initial question;

"Where can I find God’s written instructions for life?"

Every answer, to every thing, that you ever needed to know, is in the Bible.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 40 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version