Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: God’s written instructions for life. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 40 Next >>
honeto

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Kish

Originally posted by Honeto

ALL MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT THE TORAH, PSALMS, INJIL ETC WERE REVEALED TO
PROPHETS. BUT THESE ARE NOT IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORM AS THEY ARE NOW C O R
R U P T E D!
And I am HAPPY to say NO Muslim have been able to show and prove by providing an original form of the Torah and Injil other than what we already have today!Until any Muslim can provide a so called uncorrupted version of the Torah and the Injil other than what we have you will never have peace.

Kish,
I did not think that you will resort to fraud when discussing religious matters on this forum.
I never use caps in my replies and those are not my words on this page anywhere. How did you write something as a quote appearing as if I wrote it. I did not write what you quoted of me above.
Care to reply my post above? or is it something that caused you to seek fraudulent ways so you could dodge some real questions and issues!
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 22 October 2012 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by honeto

R U P T E D!
And I am HAPPY to say NO Muslim have been able to show and prove by providing an original form of the Torah and Injil other than what we already have today!Until any Muslim can provide a so called uncorrupted version of the Torah and the Injil other than what we have you will never have peace.

Kish,
I did not think that you will resort to fraud when discussing religious matters on this forum.
I never use caps in my replies and those are not my words on this page anywhere. How did you write something as a quote appearing as if I wrote it. I did not write what you quoted of me above.
Care to reply my post above? or is it something that caused you to seek fraudulent ways so you could dodge some real questions and issues!
Hasan

Greetings Hasan,

Not my problem, but just my perspective...
Isn't it possible it is just an honest mistake?
Why do you immediately go to accusing people?
I can understand addressing the confusion... maybe ask a question... correct a mistake...  Ermm

Salaam,
Caringheart
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:27am

Oh stop whining will you. Abu Loren said all Muslims, so I thought you would agree with him. In any case you do agree with his statement though correct?

But what happened to this "uncorrupted version" that Muslims fantasize about? When and where did it happened?

You mean 'all' powerful Allah could not preserve one "uncorrupted version" of his word, not one version? But, now he can preserve the plagiarized Quran, what changed?

How utterly convenient then for Muhammad to use this ploy to deceive his own people to believe this false lie. I see why that wicked angel who Muslims call Gabriel clocked Muhammad many, many, many times over before he even listened.

It is for the Christians to produce the 'original' and since they can't and can only produce copies of copies of copies...eternally then the onus is on you.

What you have today is the corrupted words and actions of Isa (pbuh).
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:58am
Originally posted by Abu Loren

Greetings Abu Loren,

You must keep telling yourself this, for if not, you would have to abandon Muhammad.

You really ought to read the words of Jesus and then make an opinion.

Salaam,
Caringheart
IP IP Logged
Abu Loren

Senior  Member

Quote Abu Loren Replybullet Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Caringheart

Greetings Abu Loren,

You must keep telling yourself this, for if not, you would have to abandon Muhammad.

You really ought to read the words of Jesus and then make an opinion.

Salaam,
Caringheart

I know what I'm talking about. I used to be Christian.
IP IP Logged
honeto

Senior  Member

Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:34am

R U P T E D!

Kish,
Hasan
Greetings Hasan,Not my problem, but just my perspective...Isn't it possible it is just an honest mistake?Why do you immediately go to accusing people?I can understand addressing the confusion... maybe ask a question... correct a mistake...  [IMG]smileys/smiley24.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Ermm" />Salaam,Caringheart

Caringheart,
Kish has typed in caps words that I never typed, and then he has put them up as if I wrote them and then he is replying to them. Do you get it?
That is fraud, am I wrong to label it as such?
When someone says you said something that you have never said, what do you call it?
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Quote Caringheart Replybullet Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:21pm

Greetings Hasan,Not my problem, but just my perspective...Isn't it possible it is just an honest mistake?Why do you immediately go to accusing people?I can understand addressing the confusion... maybe ask a question... correct a mistake...  [IMG]smileys/smiley24.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Ermm" />Salaam,Caringheart

Caringheart,
Kish has typed in caps words that I never typed, and then he has put them up as if I wrote them and then he is replying to them. Do you get it?
That is fraud, am I wrong to label it as such?
When someone says you said something that you have never said, what do you call it?
Hasan

I actually have made the mistake of making a reply to the wrong person once.  That person simply pointed out my mistake and I was able to correct it.
IP IP Logged
Kish

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Kish Replybullet Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:07pm
An honest mistake, sorry. But you do agree with the statement Hason?

It is for the Christians to produce the 'original' and since they can't and can only produce copies of copies of copies...eternally then the onus is on you.

Huh, you are talking as if the Quran you have is not from copies, now that's really funny! And you know what is even funnier, the Old and New Testaments are older by almost a 1,000 years compared to the Quran but yet the Quran is from copies. That is why you do not have all the sura in the Quran you have now. Also, the original COPY was burned remember? Who would burn their own holy book unless their was something to hide.

On the other-hand, the Holy Scriptures have the backing first from God because he said he would preserve them, second from archaeology (Dead Sea Scroll) and third from eye-witnesses (historical testimonies)

Right from the start in the cave Muhammad has none of the above!   

Brother, it is Muslims that the burden of proof falls on since it is Muslims who is making the false assumption. Remember, innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by Kish - 25 October 2012 at 3:34pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 40 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version