Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Family Matter
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Culture & Community : Family Matter
Message Icon Topic: Husband and wife Post Reply Post New Topic
Alhasan
Male Islam
Starter
Starter

Online Status: Offline
Quote Alhasan Replybullet Topic: Husband and wife
    Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:37am
Asalam Alaikum.

Will please like to know how long time does a man has to wait to be intimate with his wife after her given birth?

Edited by Alhasan - 21 February 2011 at 4:36am
IP IP Logged
semar

Quote semar Replybullet Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:15pm
Salam,

As far as I know, you have to wait till she doesn't havae any discharge anymore. If I am not mistaken about 40 days, it's diferent from one woman to another.
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
IP IP Logged
Roshni Fathima
Female Islam
Starter
Starter

Quote Roshni Fathima Replybullet Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:13am

Asalamu alaikum,

I was converted my Hinduism to islam after marrying my husband, we got married in the year of 2009.I have lost my kid 1.5 months back, he was 3.5 months baby when he passed away. Still now myself and my husband not came out of the shock.. I never thought this will happen to me. I don’t have mother too, no siblings also,  my in laws were also not supportive to me before and after this big loss also.  My husband got kidney stone now, also he is very dull nowadays.

1.        My question is do I need to keep any niyath or mannath, or any other dua’s to make our life happy. I don’t know why allah testing us.

2.        Please let me know what should I do now to cure my husband, also I am worried the same thing should not happen to my next baby.

3.       Will my son recommend us to jannath, will he forgive us if we would have commited sin to him?

IP IP Logged
semar

Quote semar Replybullet Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:14pm
Assalamu laikum Sr. Fathima,

I am sorry to hear about what happen to you. May Allay ease the burden and test to you and your family. May Allah give the way out for all problem that you have. For your question, my response in red.

Originally posted by Roshni Fathima

Asalamu alaikum,

I was converted my Hinduism to islam after marrying my husband, we got married in the year of 2009.I have lost my kid 1.5 months back, he was 3.5 months baby when he passed away. Still now myself and my husband not came out of the shock.. I never thought this will happen to me. I don’t have mother too, no siblings also,  my in laws were also not supportive to me before and after this big loss also.  My husband got kidney stone now, also he is very dull nowadays.

1.        My question is do I need to keep any niyath or mannath, or any other dua’s to make our life happy. I don’t know why allah testing us.

I think that you should do keep your prayer and dua to Allah and getting closer to him. Allah say in the quran and in every difficulties there are way outs.

2.        Please let me know what should I do now to cure my husband, also I am worried the same thing should not happen to my next baby.
If he has a kidney stone the best option is you need to go to doctor to take care of it, meanwhile you keep prayeing to Allah to help him to recover soon.

3.       Will my son recommend us to jannath, will he forgive us if we would have commited sin to him? 
Your son will go to Jannah.
Salam/Peace,
Semar
The Prophet said: "Do not eat before you are hungry, and stop eating before you are full"
"1/3 of your stomach for food 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version