Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: Ibn-Hazm (Khazem) and Corruption Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
honeto

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote honeto Replybullet Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:48pm

A great and truthfull answer by Islamispeace.  Newbie let me ask you a question. The New Testament, its books as appear in your Bible, were they exactly in the same order and same word for word when revealed to Jesus by God. And what language were they in, and where is that original Gospel by Jesus today?

Thank you for your answer in advance.
Hasan
39:64 Proclaim: Is it some one other than God that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?"
IP IP Logged
Egwpisteuw

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Egwpisteuw Replybullet Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:04am
Originally posted by honeto

The New Testament, its books as appear in your Bible, were they exactly in the same order and same word for word when revealed to Jesus by God.

Is this a serious question? No New Testament Books were revealed to Jesus.
Χριστὸς ὑπὲρ ἡμῶν ἀπέθανεν
Christ died for us
IP IP Logged
Egwpisteuw

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Egwpisteuw Replybullet Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:03am
@Islamispeace  Here is my challenge to you. Henry David Thoreau said:

Not that the story need be long, but it will take a long while to make it short.  

Let's limit our posts to 100 words or less.

The Bible yields the Doctrine of Biblical Incorruptibility based on the verses I cited above. This makes perfect sense because God is incorruptible thus His Word  must also be incorruptible.

The Quran says it confirms the Bible (Surah 3:3 and many others) but yet denies all of the major Doctrines of the Bible.

Thus the Quran is illogical and not God's Word.

(exactly 100 words)

Edited by Egwpisteuw - 18 March 2011 at 9:09am
Christ died for us
IP IP Logged
Mansoor_ali
Male  Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Mansoor_ali Replybullet Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:10am
Originally posted by Egwpisteuw

Nonsense. A god who would allow any part of his word to become corrupted is an effete, incompetent, impotent, hapless, buffoon who is not worthy of worship. As a matter of fact, I could probably take such a weakling god in a fight--why would anyone be foolish enough to worship him? 

You see, this is the gaping irreconcilable hole in Muslim theology. It yields a god not worthy of worship.

You cannot blame the God for allowing His words to be corrupted.Such blame only represents a typical frivolous product liability lawsuit mentality.That will not work in this unique case, because the God has already replaced the abused and tempered (by human) product with far superior (product) the Final Revelation *****THE NOBLE QURAN***** Which by the way is another testament of God's existence that He not only can save His word, but again He can give mankind a chance to correct himself and follow his true word (The Noble Quran) to be saved. Because God is the Most Beneficent and Most Merciful.
IP IP Logged
Egwpisteuw

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Egwpisteuw Replybullet Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali

You cannot blame the God for allowing His words to be corrupted.
An incorruptible God can only only produce an incorruptible Word. A god whose word can be corrupted is a corruptible god not worthy of worship.

Edited by Egwpisteuw - 18 March 2011 at 11:23am
Christ died for us
IP IP Logged
islamispeace
 Islam
Senior  Member

Quote islamispeace Replybullet Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:01am

@Islamispeace  Here is my challenge to you. Henry David Thoreau said:

Not that the story need be long, but it will take a long while to make it short.  

Let's limit our posts to 100 words or less.

The Bible yields the Doctrine of Biblical Incorruptibility based on the verses I cited above. This makes perfect sense because God is incorruptible thus His Word  must also be incorruptible.

The Quran says it confirms the Bible (Surah 3:3 and many others) but yet denies all of the major Doctrines of the Bible.

Thus the Quran is illogical and not God's Word.

(exactly 100 words)

Excuses, excuses.  That's all we get from you people.  And after all that, no actual response to my last post and on the contradictions between the OT and the NT.  Rather, once again, you divert attention towards the Quran and repeat  the same bogus claims which have been refuted already.  Wow. 

As I showed, the verses you mentioned do not prove anything.  Even if they did, historical evidence shows without a doubt that both the Jewish and Christian texts have been altered.  And if Jeremiah 8:8 is to be considered, it the final nail in the coffin for you.   

(99 words...There goes your challenge! LOL)
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

IP IP Logged
Egwpisteuw

Groupie
Groupie

Quote Egwpisteuw Replybullet Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by islamispeace

(99 words...There goes your challenge! LOL)
Very good!

So now let's hone in. I keep repeating myself because you keep ignoring the 800 pound gorilla in the room:

God is incorruptible thus His Word  must also be incorruptible.

This is the only valid theological Doctrine of God's Word

Edited by Egwpisteuw - 20 March 2011 at 3:23pm
Christ died for us
IP IP Logged
islamispeace
 Islam
Senior  Member

Quote islamispeace Replybullet Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:37am
Very good!

So now let's hone in. I keep repeating myself because you keep ignoring the 800 pound gorilla in the room:

God is incorruptible thus His Word  must also be incorruptible.

This is the only valid theological Doctrine of God's Word

So, you have confirmed my suspicions of your modus operandi, namely the mindless repetition of refuted material and completely ignoring the evidence.  Therefore, I will also repeat the evidence which dwarfs your so-called "800 pound gorilla":

As I showed, the verses you mentioned do not prove anything.  Even if they did, historical evidence shows without a doubt that both the Jewish and Christian texts have been altered.  And if Jeremiah 8:8 is to be considered, it the final nail in the coffin for you.   
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version