Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

General Islamic Matter
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : General Islamic Matter
Message Icon Topic: Friday Sermons Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
IssaEl999

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote IssaEl999 Replybullet Posted: 12 April 2011 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by islamispeace

Originally posted by IssaEl999

Are You Saying (Matthew , Mark , Luke ) Were Not Know During Yashu'a . Isa , Jesus Time ?

The Gospels were not written until at least 30-35 years after him, so the answer is no.

I Agree To A Point ~
The word Gospel  means '' Good News '' or Good Announcement '' The word Gospel was used by The Messiah Yashu'a in reference to The Old Testament . He couldn't have been talking about The New Testament because It Did'nt Even Exist Yet .  In most Bibles , The Gospel  consist of Four Books which sre ; Matthrew , Mark , Luke , And John  . Most of  Christians  base Their Religion On The Gospels  . They are under the impression that these Books  were Written  by The Four Disciple Of The Messiah Yashu'a  little do they know that Mark  and Luke  were Not Disciples Of Yashu'a . However , Their names have become Synonymous As Disciples  . If you really look into The Word Gospel  you will see it's really saying '' Ghost Spell '' Ghost Spell ( Gospel ) is the Spiritual Ignorance And Racial Blindnes ,

All four Gospels  were written a number of years apart . Matthew 41 A.D. ( 8 Years After The Supposed Crucifixion) .  Luke 58 A.D. ( 25 Years After The Supposed Crucifixion .  Mark 65 A.D. ( 32 Years After The Supposed Crucifixion) .  John 98 A.D. 65 Years After The Supposed Crucifixion . The earliest Written Gospel Was Matthew's ,  Which was written in the Year 41 A.D. 8 Years  After The Christian Calaculation of the actual Crucifixon His Gospel couldn't have been looked upon as accurate , Considering he was of the original Twelve , But his Gospel strongly resembles Mark's and Luke's Besides , He was one of the ones who fled the garden . Therefore he definitely could not have Recorded anyhthing after Matter 26 ; 56 , Of his writing , And I Quote ; '' But All This Was Done , That The Scriptures Of The Prophet Might Be Fulfilled . Then All The Disciples Forsook Him , And Fled .

So , of the event that has been Embedded Into The Minds Of Humanity , ''' The Crucifixon '' . Matthew can give no actual account of it except , Maybe , What he had been told . Now , How Reliable Can His Writing Be ;

How Many Years After The Prophet Muhammad Went On To The Hight-er Life Did These ( Hadith's Writer'sss ) Began To Write These ( Hadith's Equal Word Of Men And Not Of Allah And How Many Of These ( Hadith's ) Are Back Up By Allah's Qur'aan ? . Being They're More ( Hadith's ) Verses Then They're Verse Of The Qur'aan  ????
El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
IP IP Logged
islamispeace
 Islam
Senior  Member

Quote islamispeace Replybullet Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:45am
Today's khutbah was about the current state of the Ummah.  It is plagued by tyrants, occupation and of course misguidance.  The imam pointed out that if we do not remain faithful to Allah, then He will punish us.  He also said that Allah is ever-ready to answer our prayers, but we must pray with a sincere heart.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

IP IP Logged
islamispeace
 Islam
Senior  Member

Quote islamispeace Replybullet Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:46am
Today's khutbah was about doing acts of sadaqah so that we may earn Allah's love.  The imam mentioned several examples of random acts of sadaqah such as the story of a man who saw a large tree branch on the road and removed it so that others may travel safely.  Allah thanked the man and forgave his sins as a reward.  Other examples are the well known saying that "a smile is a sadaqah", visiting the sick and attending the janazah (funeral service) of someone who has died.  These and other acts of sadaqah help us to get closer to Allah and earn His love and mercy. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

IP IP Logged
islamispeace
 Islam
Senior  Member

Quote islamispeace Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm
Today's khutbah was about patience in times of difficulty.  Examples were given from the lives of the prophets, such as Adam, Noah and Muhammad (pbut).

IP IP Logged
islamispeace
 Islam
Senior  Member

Quote islamispeace Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:46pm
Today's khutbah was an extension of the previous one: showing patience in the face of difficulty and having faith and trust in Allah (swt).  The imam maintained that Allah (swt) uses the difficulties that we face as a way to teach us lessons and to give us assurances.  The assurances could be the prospect of rewards, whether in this life or the next (mostly the next).   

IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:55pm
Today's khutbah discussed the importance of the Sunnah in conjunction with Quran.
IP IP Logged
islamispeace
 Islam
Senior  Member

Quote islamispeace Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:49am
Today, the imam talked about the various types of iman, including of course the belief in Allah and His messengers, the belief in the afterlife and the belief in predestination.  

IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:38pm
We were reminded that our success is in adherence to commands and prohibitions found in Quran and Hadith; also the importance of men praying in congregation inside the masjid.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 23 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version