Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: A timeline of US atrocities in Afghanistan Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Boomer

Online Status: Offline
Quote Boomer Replybullet Posted: 24 May 2010 at 7:41am
Originally posted by nu001

Originally posted by Boomer

I have to believe that your continued posting of these silly messages is more a matter of your need for attention than wanting go learn. You have been presented with data that shows your Taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghans yet you prefer to live in denial of that. At some point in your life, you may come to an understanding of your inability to comprehend reality.

I guess you have a damaged ALU, can't comprehend if it is delivered with some reason and rationality, you can only understand if it is mixed with some filthy language. But unfortunately I am not going to do that.

You must read what I have provided to undretsand if you like to. And don't try to teach me how to comprehend reality, by sitting 5000 km away, I'm able to give you a lesson on reality, if you can make yourself available near to the real place. Or else the word reality from you is a joke by itself. U are now pushing with you B...t. Try and find some logic before u post next.

I've provided you with data that shows your Taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghans yet you are unable to understand that. You keep spamming with your silly comments in spite of your inability to offer a coherent post. I can't help you learn if you are unable to comprehend even the most simple of concepts.
IP IP Logged
Gibbs

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Gibbs Replybullet Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:42am
Naturally you have a mistrust of U.S. Intentions there and rightfully so given the U.S. Military history of the afghan people. However and this is my assumption, the length of the stay of coalition forces isn't about eradicating the problem as that is virtually impossible. I think they are there for as long as they to secure the future of Afghan govt and to rewrite the wrongs the U.S. Made originally when Osama was allied with them against the soviets. Now, I'm liable to be wrong as this is my assumption. I'm no military expert so don't quote me but I don't trust liberal comments in news since its always about their agenda.
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Gibbs

Naturally you have a mistrust of U.S. Intentions there and rightfully so given the U.S. Military history of the afghan people.

What might that history be?  Seems to me that America's relationship with Afghanistian prior OBL/Arab trouble makers and Taliban indiffererce, was normal and pivitol in billions of dollars of cold war aid and assistance in their war with USSR. 
IP IP Logged
Umm Hufsah
Female Islam
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Umm Hufsah Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2010 at 2:19am
In another words US is seeking Victory against the CIA's master piece alQaida, ten years of war, very pathetically it has not been able to capture Osama yet on the other hand even though US captured and killed Saddam in Iraq, it still hasn't pulled its troops out of Iraq. Yet another excuse to stay in Afghanistan indefinitely because America will never be able to achieve clear victory using sheer brute force.

As long as US and its allies are present in this country militarily, no one will trust them and when it is endlessly murdering civilians - their relatives i.e. orphan and widows etc will naturally see US as enemy. More civilians US will murder more people will end up on the other side seeking revenge - this vicious cycle will continue endlessly, so the end product will be Afghan generations growing up hating US. Hence, US is in no win situation means if US does not back off to break this chain, this war can continue forever. US staying illegally in these countries is only making thing worse rather putting any thing right.

So yeah there are many people who don't trust biggest war machine US  because decade of US keep on engaging in war with one country after another for one excuse or the other and camping in these countries illegally indefinitely, murdering civilians and plundering their land, isn't worth my trust for sure. 
IP IP Logged
Gibbs

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Gibbs Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2010 at 8:49am
Umm Hufsah you keep making remarks about the U.S. As if they are deliberately targeting civilians. According to my friends who do serve and have went to war there are protocols. As far as military tactics are concerned, intelligence has to be sure on their target. Of course civilians casualties are considered.

I mean there is a process that has to happen in order for the US to kill the enemy its not just shooting a rocket and hope it lands. As I said in war civilian casualties happen. Also, insurgents in both in Iraq and Afghanistan also have learned to use the media against the US as well as sympathizers.

For example, if you have a family with kids yet they are hiding a cache of weapons that are not fitting for defense and are targeted and ultimately the specific targets are killed. When independent reporters interview survivors there is the issue of lying and or exaggerating the issue.

So, there are many issues regarding civilian casualties.
IP IP Logged
martha

Senior  Member

Quote martha Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2010 at 3:27pm

I disapprove of women and children being used as human shields. That is so cowardly.
some of us are a lot like cement:- all mixed up and permanently set
IP IP Logged
Boomer

Quote Boomer Replybullet Posted: 25 May 2010 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Umm Hufsah

In another words US is seeking Victory against the CIA's master piece alQaida, ten years of war, very pathetically it has not been able to capture Osama yet on the other hand even though US captured and killed Saddam in Iraq, it still hasn't pulled its troops out of Iraq. Yet another excuse to stay in Afghanistan indefinitely because America will never be able to achieve clear victory using sheer brute force.

As long as US and its allies are present in this country militarily, no one will trust them and when it is endlessly murdering civilians - their relatives i.e. orphan and widows etc will naturally see US as enemy. More civilians US will murder more people will end up on the other side seeking revenge - this vicious cycle will continue endlessly, so the end product will be Afghan generations growing up hating US. Hence, US is in no win situation means if US does not back off to break this chain, this war can continue forever. US staying illegally in these countries is only making thing worse rather putting any thing right.

So yeah there are many people who don't trust biggest war machine US  because decade of US keep on engaging in war with one country after another for one excuse or the other and camping in these countries illegally indefinitely, murdering civilians and plundering their land, isn't worth my trust for sure. 

It seems that, as usual, you’re rattling on with some goofy, invented conspiracy theory that is lacking any substantiation. Secondly, I’ll pass on a bit of knowledge you somehow missed: the U.S. didn’t kill Saddam Hussein. I understand that you have an aversion to employing facts as a means to buttress an argument– they tend to clash with your invented conspiracy theories – but please try to post an occasional cogent point.

Secondly – and you seem to have missed it – the U.S. is in the process of withdrawing its forces from Iraq. The timetable for this withdrawal was actually extended at the request of the Iraqi government.      

U.S. ramps up withdrawal from Iraq

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2009-08-30-withdrawal_N.htm

BAGHDAD — The U.S. military is packing up to leave Iraq in what has been deemed the largest movement of manpower and equipment in modern military history — shipping out more than 1.5 million pieces of equipment from tanks to antennas along with a force the size of a small city.

Iraqi leader willing to ask some U.S. troops to stay

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/03/04/iraq.us.withdrawal/index.html

Baghdad, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has left open the possibility of asking U.S. forces to stay in Iraq longer than planned, depending on the security situation and the readiness of Iraqi troops.

Not surprising but the reason U.S. troops may be needed to stay longer is due to the propensity of muslims to mass slaughter other muslims via car bombs, suicide bombers, etc.

It seems that the only viable protection that muslims have from being slaughtered by other muslims comes from the Great Satan’s military.

How is it that you can’t get anything right?

Regarding Afghanistan, your insensate hatred for the U.S. makes you incapable of offering any rational comment. The problem with these goofy contrivances is that they spew forth the same banter we’ve heard from islamists for decades now. Like a parade of others before, the islamist world breeds, placates and is the creator of Islamic terrorism yet is unwilling to slay the monsters it creates. Your silly conspiracy theories don’t offer anything new. It’s the same whimsical rhetoric offering no solutions, nothing toward the furtherance of knowledge, just more of the same excuses for failure and incompetence as opposed to honestly confronting Islamic terrorism.

While you have safely ensconced yourself in your Western lifestyle, the misfits you define as heroes want nothing but to drag the hapless nation of Afghanistan back into the Dark Ages. While you and those like you are looking to sublimate a love affair with the fascistic infliction of suffering and mass murder in God's name into the illusion of pious Muslims (your heroes the Taliban), I have to question your motives as you sit comfortably behind an infidel innovated computer, running infidel innovated software across the infidel innovated and maintained web.

The reality is, however, that the thugs, misogynists and murderers you define as heroes live and thrive off of the suffering of everyday humans. They find solace in bloodshed. They see God's design in destruction and suffering. They feed on the hatred and the agony of others like some perverse soul vampire. You think murderers who live that life are holy, but the rest of us know that it's vile and satanic.

But of course, we all know that you will never know what it is to experience the humiliation of women who are treated like domesticated livestock under the strictures of your Taliban heroes because you are safely ensconced in the West. You will gladly condemn women and young girls to a life of degradation and servitude as long as it serves your agenda.

IP IP Logged
Gibbs

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Gibbs Replybullet Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:10am
Boomer I know you feel passionately about the issue but its not a Muslim thing but a human thing so let us respond in a civil matter. Hayfa I agree. Usually people will use hostages to get their way hence why US foot troops won't fire unless in extreme danger. The US is many things but the troops are highly trained in restraint. Unfortunately the opposing side isn't.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version