Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: A timeline of US atrocities in Afghanistan Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Gibbs

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Gibbs Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 7:25am
Hufsah

In my opinion just looking at that region there would be logistical problems with ascertaining power to the right people. The Afghan people are capable of running their country but its not the people that would worry me, its the outside influence and the zealots who use the might of the AK to intimidate people.

IP IP Logged
Boomer

Quote Boomer Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Umm Hufsah

No it won't be bad, it would be best thing that could ever happen to the Afghanistan, they would be able to take a breath of relief and handle there own problem by themselves.... no worries as US doesn't care about innocent people dying there anyway, so whats the hesitation?....

This is good article related to remark you made very interesting, have a read

http://stopwar.org.uk/content/view/1890/1/

It only devalues your argument when you continue making false claims. If the U.S. didn't care about innocent people being killed, we wouldn't be using less effective precision munitions and Rules of Engagement that put our soldiers at risk. This was explained to you previously and you obviously couldn't refute it. Yet you continue this tactic of making false claims.

You still haven't explained to us why your Taliban heroes deliberately attack civilians yet you excuse those mass murders. How pathetic.  
IP IP Logged
Boomer

Quote Boomer Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 9:04am
Originally posted by nu001

I'm sure i can control my limitations, unfortunately u can never, being baptised by the foes of Islam and completely detached, ignorant, defying the ground reality.
Ah, yes. "Foes of islam". Are there more silly cliches and slogans you would like to offer?

Only thing I can tell, the number of civilian casualties declared by US is 1/10 th of the actual civilian casualties in Afg.
Actually, you can't tell that at all. You are simply inventing these false claims hoping you won't be required to support them.

The fact is, I already provided data showing that your Taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghan civilians.

You can continue with your arrogance... not my concern. I'm neither a supporter of Taliban, talking about the casualties on ground. They are much more than it is declared.
 You confuse arrogance with someome requiring you to support your claims. You have failed to do so. You have made statements totally unsupported and then recoil when you are charged with making those false claims.

Edited by Boomer - 23 May 2010 at 9:05am
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:23am

"The fear was that if we withdraw from Afghanistan there will be civil war and external great powers will take sides. Is that worse than losing American soldiers day after day?”

http://stopwar.org.uk/content/view/1890/1/

Well, not in my opinion.  I say pull out and use CIA Drone resources to support the Afghan government and fight “bad” Taliban and Al Qaeda.

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Boomer

I'm sure i can control my limitations, unfortunately u can never, being baptised by the foes of Islam and completely detached, ignorant, defying the ground reality.
Ah, yes. "Foes of islam". Are there more silly cliches and slogans you would like to offer?

Only thing I can tell, the number of civilian casualties declared by US is 1/10 th of the actual civilian casualties in Afg.
Actually, you can't tell that at all. You are simply inventing these false claims hoping you won't be required to support them.

The fact is, I already provided data showing that your Taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghan civilians.

You can continue with your arrogance... not my concern. I'm neither a supporter of Taliban, talking about the casualties on ground. They are much more than it is declared.
 You confuse arrogance with someome requiring you to support your claims. You have failed to do so. You have made statements totally unsupported and then recoil when you are charged with making those false claims.

I can under stand the reason for your anger, you should have read the report of AIHRC to get your much needed evidence. or else I invite you to visit the sites in Afg to see and understand for urself & get the best evidences on ground. That's max i can offer.

If you need to be so vocal on some issue, you need to be there your self or read through both sides of the story with equal patience amd attention. It's easy to shout from 1000 miles away, based on UN reports and US claims. Infact you have no option but to believe in those garbages... that suits you I guess.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
Umm Hufsah
Female Islam
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Umm Hufsah Replybullet Posted: 24 May 2010 at 3:30am
Originally posted by Gibbs

Hufsah

In my opinion just looking at that region there would be logistical problems with ascertaining power to the right people. The Afghan people are capable of running their country but its not the people that would worry me, its the outside influence and the zealots who use the might of the AK to intimidate people.

Then wouldn't it mean that US is seeing Afghanistan as crucial strategic stronghold that it definitely won't let anyone other than US and its allies to get theirs hands on. Rather then seeing it as 'damsel  in distress' that it has been trying to save from Taliban's for last ten years but a damsel that US is ending up strangling to death by its own hands.

US has been fighting there for longer than it did in Vietnam. How long Does US plan to stay? forever or until it kills lasts of the Taliban's and also eradicates the feared foreigner forces that might grab hold of US precious strong hold. Based on US current plan to win through an exalted capacity for murder and destruction, If it keeps on killing the innocent civilians heartlessly and clumsily then their is strong chance that Afghans will start to take sides with Talibans and start to see them as freedom fighters or just join them anyway against the invaders attacking their land and families and are trying their best to subjugate them. Karzai has already warned US that if US didn't stop killing innocent civilians he might as well join the Talibans. Then will the US attempt on killing all of the Afghan nation before it stops and thinks only to find out its too late, who it would end up saving then?

The relationship between US and Taliban is like Pot(US) calling the kettle(Taliban) black, Afghans don't want gigantic and pitch black pot to stay in their country in colonial military style forever - its very natural.

There fore isn't it time that US swallow its pride and leave Afghanistan now before it turns this fight into a unstoppable monster leaving millions of innocent lives lost with nothing good coming out of the whole thing.

Edited by Umm Hufsah - 24 May 2010 at 3:47am
IP IP Logged
Boomer

Quote Boomer Replybullet Posted: 24 May 2010 at 4:27am

I can under stand the reason for your anger, you should have read the report of AIHRC to get your much needed evidence. or else I invite you to visit the sites in Afg to see and understand for urself & get the best evidences on ground. That's max i can offer.

If you need to be so vocal on some issue, you need to be there your self or read through both sides of the story with equal patience amd attention. It's easy to shout from 1000 miles away, based o
n UN reports and US claims. Infact you have no option but to believe in those garbages... that suits you I guess.

I have to believe that your continued posting of these silly messages is more a matter of your need for attention than wanting go learn. You have been presented with data that shows your Taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghans yet you prefer to live in denial of that. At some point in your life, you may come to an understanding of your inability to comprehend reality.
IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 24 May 2010 at 6:31am

I have to believe that your continued posting of these silly messages is more a matter of your need for attention than wanting go learn. You have been presented with data that shows your Taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghans yet you prefer to live in denial of that. At some point in your life, you may come to an understanding of your inability to comprehend reality.

I guess you have a damaged ALU, can't comprehend if it is delivered with some reason and rationality, you can only understand if it is mixed with some filthy language. But unfortunately I am not going to do that.

You must read what I have provided to undretsand if you like to. And don't try to teach me how to comprehend reality, by sitting 5000 km away, I'm able to give you a lesson on reality, if you can make yourself available near to the real place. Or else the word reality from you is a joke by itself. U are now pushing with you B...t. Try and find some logic before u post next.
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version