Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: A timeline of US atrocities in Afghanistan Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Gibbs

Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote Gibbs Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2010 at 7:27am
Hufsah I won't press the issue. You don't answer with a question. If you're confident in your position you would answer clearly anyway, have a good day.
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:37pm

Gen. Stanley McChrystal in Afghanistan – “reducing civilian casualties, even at the cost of greater risk to one's own troops – will be an important part of maintaining the support of the local population in future military engagements.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64B66T20100512
IP IP Logged
Gibbs

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Gibbs Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2010 at 7:13pm
Sure at the expense of troops lives. I highly doubt such a move would fly with American people. No offense but Iraqis whether friend or foe cannot he trusted (if you are an American/British soldier)
IP IP Logged
abuayisha

Senior  Member

Quote abuayisha Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:48pm
Yeah, certainly those young American men and women are in harms way and I really feel the threat of Al Qaeda/Taliban has been sufficiently  diminished enough to bring them home.  The main point of my post was to illustrate the war isn't one against Islam/Afghan people, but,  bad people/radical Jihadist, who hurt Muslims, others and create instability, fear and suffering throughout the region. 
IP IP Logged
Gibbs

Guest Group
Guest Group

Quote Gibbs Replybullet Posted: 22 May 2010 at 10:04pm
Abu I agree. But honestly I mean mentally speaking wouldn't it be more harmful if US left? I know its a cliche but just wondering.
IP IP Logged
Umm Hufsah
Female Islam
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Umm Hufsah Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:53am

Okay, if you are unable to use your common sense then let me make it clear to you that all the countries that US and coalition has invaded illegally, want them kicked out because of all the destruction and havoc they are reeking on these poor countries shamelessly.

I don't know about you but I want this immoral and disgusting war to be stopped, this blood thirsty war is doing no good to these countries except giving them more bodies to bury, food shortage and more problems of raising huts from dust of infrastructure that coalition bombed in to oblivion. Ridiculously careless a loaf inhuman mistakes US makes every time that innocent civilians pay with their lives and any thing they had in possession.

Its not rocket science during war whether its country who is invading or whether it's country who is being invaded they become unstable to sustain financially the growing needs of the people, hence not only US and coalition is suffering from recession also countries being attacked are also, what little they recovered and developed after years of previous wars it's all down the drain with coalition attacking them like crazy dogs with no consideration of stopping the war because its causing innocents lives to be lost endlessly.

According to the stop the war coalition, US is the biggest war machine in the the world with US tax payers 53% of every dollar the government takes from them goes to the military. US is heartlessly draining its own countries hard earned money to destroy opponent countries and spill innocent blood.

http://stopwar.org.uk/content/view/1835/27/

I won't push you to agree that your country is immorally and illegally destroying the invaded lands, you can happily believe that US heroes who are corrupt them selves are out to spread democracy at gunpoint of their drones.

Hence, if you can't take these topics which are for once meant to side with the Innocent people being murdered in this war, you should abstain from taking part in them and should start to celebrate parties in Honor of US murdering so many innocent people recklessly and not ending the war which should have never started because according to UN it was illegal to begin with.

Yeah, abuayisha its very easy to slap every afghan civilian with jihdist title to yet slaughter more innocent civilians who are protesting to make clear that they want every invading force out, who had no right to be there in the first place.

I will continue to post these kinds of articles whether you like it or not, cutting and pasting on this forum is nothing new in fact many of the senior members including abuayisha has quite alot of experience in this Field.

For a person not interested in politics you sure Do like to post on many of my political topics, please no hard feelings from our earlier disagreements, Nice day to you to too.

Edited by Umm Hufsah - 23 May 2010 at 5:32am
IP IP Logged
Umm Hufsah
Female Islam
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Umm Hufsah Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Gibbs

Abu I agree. But honestly I mean mentally speaking wouldn't it be more harmful if US left? I know its a cliche but just wondering.

No it won't be bad, it would be best thing that could ever happen to the Afghanistan, they would be able to take a breath of relief and handle there own problem by themselves.... no worries as US doesn't care about innocent people dying there anyway, so whats the hesitation?....

This is good article related to remark you made very interesting, have a read

http://stopwar.org.uk/content/view/1890/1/

IP IP Logged
nu001
Male  Islam

Quote nu001 Replybullet Posted: 23 May 2010 at 5:05am
Originally posted by Boomer

You're still not paying attention. If you can come to grips with your own limitations and review the data I provided earlier, you will discover that your taliban heroes are the greatest killers of Afghan civilians. Refusing to address facts is childish. 

I'm sure i can control my limitations, unfortunately u can never, being baptised by the foes of Islam and completely detached, ignorant, defying the ground reality.

Only thing I can tell, the number of civilian casualties declared by US is 1/10 th of the actual civilian casualties in Afg.

You can continue with your arrogance... not my concern. I'm neither a supporter of Taliban, talking about the casualties on ground. They are much more than it is declared.

Edited by nu001 - 23 May 2010 at 5:48am
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version