Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Introduction: Who am I?
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : Introduction: Who am I?
Message Icon Topic: Introducing myself Post Reply Post New Topic
muwahed

Starter
Starter

Online Status: Offline
Quote muwahed Replybullet Topic: Introducing myself
    Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:38pm

Bismillah,Elhamdu Lilah, Wa Essalatu Wa Essalamu Aala Rassuli Allah, Assalamu Alaykum everyone,

As I am a new member in this forum I would like first to start with introducing myself, this, because I think knowing some basic infos about someone is benefitial when discussing common interrest issues.

I am a muslim brother, born and raised in Algeria and, in an islamic/arabian conservative environment, but due to the lack of ILM, I was just immitating past generations in following the heritage they passed to us. That heritage was a mixture of right things with wrong ones. During all my life ,as I recall, I have been religious and deeply spiritual, thanks to Allah and then to my parents. But, since my return from the US, where I have accomplished my university studies, I was like reborn in Islam. Since that time I am striving hard to rebuild my DEEN on FAITH and on knowledge. All praise to Allah(SWT) who guided me in making my life rotating around: learning DEEN, practicing it at the best of my ability and sharing this ILM with others.

I am an engineer and I love my job in computers/electronics.

Allah (swt) has helped me much in building a solid family around deen, of course it is not yet perfect but everyone, inlucing my dear wife and my children are striving hard to reach that goal, insha allah.

We love to share our knowledge and expereince with others and I hope others will also share their knowledge and experience with us.

That is the main reason why I am here a member in this forum.

Prayin Allah(SWT) to make it benefitial to all of the members;

Ameen

Assalam Alaykum

Allah Aalam
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version