Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: when the blame game stops Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
b95000

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Whisper

Bruce, please, read all your above posts. You have not dealt with one of the straight points posed by anyone not just me...I will talk to you differently the moment you begin to answer simple questions...

B: What?   Uh, Sasha, please read the past two weeks of your posts at this site and observe how you obfuscate...then get back to me and maybe then I'll show you common courtesy  - thanks..(of course I'm being facetious)

Naw, Sasha, I'll start with the common courtesy - you can do what you need to do...

Are you suggesting I'm not answering questions?  That's just not true..Please show me one post on this string where you've asked a question I've not answered. 

And even if it were true, since when is it up to me to answer questions as a condition for you to give common courtesy?  Hmmm..

It's not just mine or, Michael Moore's opinion that the Americans lack the ability to think.

B: Oh really?  Well, you put yourself in the company of Moore on that one.  That says something right there.  Who else would you put in support of this apparently hallowed opinion of Americans (all 300 million of us), or as you might be want to say, this 'classically accepted truth?'  Bull puckey!  Is Moore your ace in the hole on that point you've been drumming for the last two weeks? 

Come to Spain. Okay, I agree on England. We will go to a nice bar, sit in some corner with a good Rioja and just listen to the people talking. Don't get angry at me. No need to bark at the wrong tree. Ask some Rumsfeld, Chenny or an odd Bush what they have done to your country

B: This can be helpful - just listening to people talk and discuss...it's important.  One of the reasons I frequent these chat discussion sites also..

or that nice image of an average decent American?

B: I didn't think you thought there was such a creature...not according to all the insults you've plastered our way...just melodramatic hyperbole?  Well, why didn't you say as much?

I will talk to you differently the moment you begin to answer simple questions instead of diving into some Einsteinish theses.

B: Wait a second, last week I was 'stupid' and 'foolish' and this week I'm diving into Einstinish theses..which is it?  You're all over the ice Sasha...

May God bless you and your family..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Khadija1021

We also have laws in the US which are meant to keep a person from unjustly killing someone and then screaming “self-defense;” unfortunately, GWB doesn’t seem to believe those laws applies to him and his army…but then again, neither do the Blairs and Ben Ladens of this world. 

Do you seriously want to put Blair and Bush in the same lump as Bin Laden?  Seriously?  As long as that's the case we're going to have a non-starter here...we'll have to agree to disagree - vociferously..
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:03pm

May God bless you and your family.

Thanks a lot. It’s now established that you don’t hold a single point in your entire arsenal. You are here with us only to score some. Good luck. I have no time for such mere wordsmiths.

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:03pm

May God bless you and your family.

Thanks a lot. It’s now established that you don’t hold a single point in your entire arsenal. You are here with us only to score some. Good luck. I have no time for such mere wordsmiths.

Sasha, the logical posters on this board have no time for your racism..as to wordsmithing, words and their use have consequences...not something to be treated blithely - like labeling entire races and nations...hmm..

To get respect you must show respect...it's funny how you've accused me of avoiding questions and haven't come up with one example of where I've done so...oh but that's right, you're too busy throwing racial epithets at 'Americans' - all 300 million of 'em.

Of course you can mock my faith if you wish...that is your choice...it's pretty consistent with your other mockeries.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:07am

Sasha, the logical posters on this board have no time for your racism.

I can see you have conducted an opinion poll of both the logical posters on this site, you and your wishful thinking.

How can it be “racism” to inform someone that he is just out to score a few points?

as to wordsmithing, words and their use have consequences...

I agree with you one hundred percent. That’s why some people turn into full time wordsmiths.

Of course you can mock my faith if you wish...

For heaven’s sake, when and how did I mock your faith? I have never in my entire life mocked anyone leave aside their faiths.

it's pretty consistent with your other mockeries.

I never mock. I have simply stated in very polite way that you have failed to produce a point. What do you want me to say?

Do you just want me to agree with you that the Palestinian torture or refusal of Kashmiri Self Determination is fathered just by some Imam's imagination or sermons?

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:11pm

How can it be “racism” to inform someone that he is just out to score a few points?
B: That's not at all what I've said Sasha.  I've said you're racist because you call an entire race 'stupid' - which you've done on numerous occasions.

as to wordsmithing, words and their use have consequences...

I agree with you one hundred percent. That’s why some people turn into full time wordsmiths.
B: And your point is?

Of course you can mock my faith if you wish...

For heaven’s sake, when and how did I mock your faith? I have never in my entire life mocked anyone leave aside their faiths.
B: Look at your post re-posted below and tell me that's not a mockery of my sincere blessing:

================
Posted: July 23 2005 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Bruce: May God bless you and your family.

Sasha Whisper: Thanks a lot. It’s now established that you don’t hold a single point in your entire arsenal. You are here with us only to score some. Good luck. I have no time for such mere wordsmiths.

==================

it's pretty consistent with your other mockeries.

I never mock. I have simply stated in very polite way that you have failed to produce a point. What do you want me to say?
B: I think we'll leave it up to others to determine how much respect and or mockery you give to others...if your racism is any indication, then you are well versed in mockery..

Do you just want me to agree with you that the Palestinian torture or refusal of Kashmiri Self Determination is fathered just by some Imam's imagination or sermons?
B: I want you to admit that complexity of intentions and motivations would absolutely involve certain imams teachings, radical teachings, in the underpinning of terror murders inexcusable by any reason for any 'cause.'  As to the Palestinian situation and Kashmire I have said in a recent post:
"
I think Palestinians have gotten a raw deal - and so have tons of other people groups..."

Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:51pm

Yes who won't agree that certain imams do play a part. BUT your emphasis just on teachings and underpinnings and all that is just way out. It's not in tune with the actual situation. It will help the Americans more the day they take responsibility of their contribution to global terrorism.

Plus, just wait and watch the fallacy of winning the War on Terrorism.

I have seen your posts on London bombings. The British public know it's linked to Tony's part in your wars. Even if you keep shouting your favourite imbalanced lines for the rest of your life, the Brits are not going to change their minds about this matter. They didn't when your president was spinning some lies with all the resources of the US government.

Good luck with your spins.

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 5:45pm

Yes who won't agree that certain imams do play a part. BUT your emphasis just on teachings and underpinnings and all that is just way out.

B: Huh?  How are the imams different from the imams' teachings?

It's not in tune with the actual situation. It will help the Americans more the day they take responsibility of their contribution to global terrorism.

B: Aside from the fact that you've called all 300 million Americans 'stupid', explain the Americans contribution to terrorism and your 2 or 3 alternative paths that could be taken now..

Plus, just wait and watch the fallacy of winning the War on Terrorism.

B: What's the alternative Sasha?  You present and represent no alternative..

I have seen your posts on London bombings. The British public know it's linked to Tony's part in your wars. Even if you keep shouting your favourite imbalanced lines for the rest of your life, the Brits are not going to change their minds about this matter. They didn't when your president was spinning some lies with all the resources of the US government.

B: Sasha, no stranger to hyperbole, terms them "lies."  What really happened regarding WMDs in Iraq was mis-reading of massive amounts of intelligence.  Perhaps the worst mistake along these lines was the actual amount of WMDs that Saddam had in April 2003 (and he threatened and postured that he had WMDs such all the way through to his demise - if not always directly than indirectly through the course of his statements and actions.)

Now the way you blast the US and the MNF, one would assume that you though Saddam was a pretty good guy, all in all.  What do you think about Saddam Sasha, since you seem almost universally to condemn the action that resulted in his removal from power?

As to the Brits and terror - do you think that OBL was going to let Britain off easier than he let Spain off or easier than he let Chechnya off or easier than he let New York City and Washington DC off or easier than he let Kenya off or easier than he let Tanzania off or easier than he let the Philippines off or easier than he let the non-Muslims in Indonesia off, or, or, or, or?

And this chronology ties into the MNF actions in Iraq how exactly?  And you and all Brits (apparently) see the source of terrorism not in the terrorists themselves but in the response of civilization to terrorism?  How totally reversed and preverse is that logic?

Good luck with your spins.
B: Good luck with your prevarications, tunnel vision and historical revisionism..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version