Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: when the blame game stops Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2005 at 2:09am

First of all this is when the blame game stops not a homicide bombers topic!

Okay, just tell me what would you call someone persistently distorting the established universal truths, slipping away from even some simple points at hand and making up with quantity of words what's lacking in substance?

It's not my fault that your lengthy, slippery phrases seem to run futile, almost like a Lincoln Mk VIII out of gas! Just watch your response to Mockba. He hasn't mentioned God, Allah or the religion at all in his post. But you can not help but provoke in a vulgar fashion for some reason best known only to yourself.

You give tis forum the right to attribute your behaviour to some sort of a serious disorder. Without your kind help we would just be lost.

Now, it's a simple fact that even if all the Americans begin to sing any Songs of Praise in honour of this Goddess of Elections together, in perfect unison and at the top of their voices, she will always stay a mere hogwash and a much bigger fiction than even that WMDs story.

Your Goddess will rise in the glory you desire for her ONLY & WHEN Eyerakis begin to worship her. This hogwash is suitable only for the US home market. And, only some utter fool would attempt to export it to the rest of the world as it stands today.

I have been kind to you. I know you are young, just a bit fresh, with a newly acquired arsenal of a few Latin terms. That's the only reason that so far I have not once called you what you actually are.

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2005 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by MOCKBA

Bismillah

A retaliation, even if it is for an american military boot stepping on the territory of another country, for pointing a gun at an unarmed person and pressing dirty boot against his face to secure him,... there are too many specific instances to retaliate for. (Now don't just go and spin it into "MOCKBA supporting terrorists and approving bombing of London"). You can never stop tracing back the date of who started it first? However, September 11 is not beginning of era to me, as it is to some.

B: Mockba, this is a fair observation about the era going back further than 9/11 and also about wondering who started what.  Yes, this does add significantly to the complexity of what we're dealing with, making it harder to understand and more difficult to be dogmatic (for example to say "US EVIL" or to say "ISLAM EVIL."  In fact understanding, grace and forgiveness needs to happen on massive scales between Muslims and non-Muslims if we're ever to move on and up from here into anything resembling lasting peace..

As far as your difficult question is concerned. I personally believe that this is all happening primarily as a result of Islam not being reflected in action by Muslims. The leaders have traded Islam for royal thrones, and people have allowed themselves tricked into supporting such move and praising their Kings and Idols. Once people distance themselves from God's commands their destruction (moral, physical, spiritual etc.) is only a matter of time.

As far as "just jihad" is concerned, your question is not very clear. I believe in Allah, and if He prescribes jihad, whether reflected in seeking knowledge, restraining myself from evil deeds, earning a living or taking action to protect my family and brethren then i try to obey to the best of my ability. Jihad cannot be unjust... therefore using "just" as an additional emphasis is unnecessary. I undertsand you have launched a separate thread on the subject and there were some very good responses to your enquiry.  

B: Once again, very interesting comments.  Thanks for taking the time to elaborate.  Some questions: How do you, as a Muslim, personally know when Allah is 'prescribing' jihad?   What do you think about AQ co-opting Islam for their own purposes, or the regimes you spoke of - is jihad required against them too?  How will it look, how will it come about, how will Allah make it clear to you?  have you ever personally been involved in a jihad and do you anticipate being involved in a jihad?

Again, May the Great God bless and keep you and your family in peace..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Whisper

First of all this is when the blame game stops not a homicide bombers topic!

B: the first line of the first post of this post is: "Following the bomb blasts in London last week" which is Sasha, as you know, referring to the homocide bombers in London.  What are you complaining about?

Okay, just tell me what would you call someone persistently distorting the established universal truths, slipping away from even some simple points at hand....

B: Sasha.

Oh and you forgot to metion your racist generalizations against Americans...

Just watch your response to Mockba. He hasn't mentioned God, Allah or the religion at all in his post.

B: You wish to control what another says...specifically what I say.  Sorry Sasha, not your right to do so..no matter how many times you egregiously protest that I am 'stupid'.

You give tis forum the right to attribute your behaviour to some sort of a serious disorder.

B: Of course Sasha, we couldn't expect you to make your points on their merits..  Other of Sasha's deleterious insults:

• ...mere hogwash
  • This hogwash is suitable only for the US
  • some utter fool

I have been kind to you. I know you are young, just a bit fresh, with a newly acquired arsenal of a few Latin terms. That's the only reason that so far I have not once called you what you actually are.

B: The racist Sasha utters his insults from afar [he calls Americans (no distinctions or exceptions given) 'stupid' 'fools'  and mocks them as having a difficult time thinking] ..be brave Sasha and actually make a point..

Edited by b95000
Bruce
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2005 at 3:11pm

Just watch your response to Mockba. He hasn't mentioned God, Allah or the religion at all in his post.  But you can not help but provoke in a vulgar fashion for some reason best known only to yourself.

When speaking of Muslims you of necessity refer to (even if not directly) Islam and Allah.  Is that not so?  What are you saying, people must think and post according to your rules Sasha?  How silly..
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2005 at 4:37pm
No, people must follow simple decent protocol. When they fail to they earn some other titles, which they then cry about in their posts.
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 21 July 2005 at 5:35pm

No, people must follow simple decent protocol.

B: Are you looking in the mirror while posting this?

When they fail to they earn some other titles, which they then cry about in their posts.

B: This is how you justify calling people 'fools' and 'stupid' and calling entire nations (of 300 million people no less!) those things - when things don't go according to 'Sasha's protocol?'

Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 22 July 2005 at 6:13am

Bruce, please, read all your above posts. You have not dealt with one of the straight points posed by anyone not just me. It's not just mine or, Michael Moore's opinion that the Americans lack the ability to think.

Come to Spain. Okay, I agree on England. We will go to a nice bar, sit in some corner with a good Rioja and just listen to the people talking. Don't get angry at me. No need to bark at the wrong tree. Ask some Rumsfeld, Chenny or an odd Bush what they have done to your country or that nice image of an average decent American?

I will talk to you differently the moment you begin to answer simple questions instead of diving into some Einsteinish theses.

Edited by Whisper
IP IP Logged
Suleyman

Senior  Member

Quote Suleyman Replybullet Posted: 22 July 2005 at 10:46am

Come to Spain. Okay, I agree on England. We will go to a nice bar,

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version