Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

Current Events
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : Current Events
Message Icon Topic: Killing in Pakistan for drinking tea... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Angel

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote Angel Replybullet Posted: 29 June 2009 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by believer

Islam offends me!!  Denying the gift/sacrifice of GOD.

If that is the case, then leave the boards! Tongue

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 29 June 2009 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by believer

Islam offends me!!  Denying the gift/sacrifice of GOD.

3:69 (Y. Ali) It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive!
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 29 June 2009 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Doo-bop

I am not supporting the murder of this murderer Tiller.  Unlike muslims, christians have no licence to kill for any reason!

Unless it is on the scales of genocide or Inquisition or Crusade based on lies and deceptions e.g., WMDs or colonial land grabs cuz these are great and noble causes blessed with holy water made by child molesting priesthoodLOL 
Btw may be the murders committed in the Christian dominated lands that lead the world are for practice and fun only... you might like to knowWink
So much debate for uno death while the US Christians operated drones are killing Pakiland families for fun of it on daily basis and no mention is being made anywhere about it cuz the Christian Zionist control over media can cover it up...
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
IP IP Logged
Doo-bop

Senior  Member

Quote Doo-bop Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2009 at 4:30am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader

I am not supporting the murder of this murderer Tiller.  Unlike muslims, christians have no licence to kill for any reason!

Unless it is on the scales of genocide or Inquisition or Crusade based on lies and deceptions e.g., WMDs or colonial land grabs cuz these are great and noble causes blessed with holy water made by child molesting priesthoodLOL 
Btw may be the murders committed in the Christian dominated lands that lead the world are for practice and fun only... you might like to knowWink
So much debate for uno death while the US Christians operated drones are killing Pakiland families for fun of it on daily basis and no mention is being made anywhere about it cuz the Christian Zionist control over media can cover it up...

Not good enough.  Show me the command for christians to kill
"Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world" - John the Baptizer (John 1:29)
IP IP Logged
Sign*Reader

Senior  Member

Quote Sign*Reader Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2009 at 10:14am

Originally posted by Sign*Reader

Not good enough.  Show me the command for christians to kill

A tree is known by it's fruit!
The time to fool is gone...
Under what logic can you even talk about the command when you know your religion is a lawless religion... commands are part of a faith that has rules and commandments! Christianity is a man(Paul) made religion against the world of rules! When you and Jews will find agreement about what you then we will consider discussing this issue further...
2:113 (Y. Ali) The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (To stand) upon." Yet they (Profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment.

Finally the Jews got the control of Christian world after suffering all the atrocities at the Christians hands through their financial strategy...Now suddenly the Ten Commandments are legal at city halls when they were challenges by the atheists...What gives? And don't tell me that the so Christians can really hold them sacred much less the Jews!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 30 June 2009 at 10:33am
IP IP Logged
Shasta'sAunt
Female  Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Shasta'sAunt Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2009 at 8:57pm

Originally posted by Shasta'sAunt

Most of the Republican politicians in the United States are hypocrites.

Most of the "Christian" Republican politicians in the United States are hypocrites.

Most of the Christian Republican politicians in the United States are hypocrites.

See the difference?Ermm

Yes I believe I do. In the first statement the question of religion does not occur at all. By inserting a religious affiliation, in quotation marks or not, you are inferring that the religion mentioned is somehow associated with the actions of the perpetrators.

"Christian" Republican: you may be inferring doubt as to their religious affiliation, but you have still brought up their religion, therefore inferring guilt by association.

No, you are doing the inferring.  The name of the country is The Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and the fact that, according to reports at least, that noone has even been arrested for this atrocity, that the sign is still in place, would indicate that the speech marks I inserted were most appropriate.

Unless of course we can establish a direct link between Islam and the evil committed

You are correct. I am inferring that since you went to the trouble of posting "Islamic" Republic of Pakistan, something that the original article did not do, that you purposely brought "Islamic" into the discussion. As for your reasoning, I can only conclude based your posting history, that you want to associate Islam with this act.

A direct link is not possible since Islam does not condone such behavior. But why would a direct link be necessary when inferrence, false association, and misinformation will do the trick?

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Eleanor Roosevelt
IP IP Logged
Shasta'sAunt
Female  Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Shasta'sAunt Replybullet Posted: 30 June 2009 at 9:04pm
"Not good enough.  Show me the command for christians to kill"

Show me the command for Christians not to kill.
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Eleanor Roosevelt
IP IP Logged
Hayfa
Female  Islam
Senior  Member

Quote Hayfa Replybullet Posted: 01 July 2009 at 4:26am
Show me the command for Christians not to kill.

And after you show us, Please, please show and teach the other Christians not to kill.. you get on us for 'not being responsible' for our fellow Muslims.. why don't you help educate your own.

I once saw a poll of Christians in the US and they believe 'thou shalt not kill' is really important, except in matters of self-defense.. and they see the war in Iraq as self-defense (talk about believing false propaganda).

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 10 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version