Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:

World Politics
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Politics : World Politics
Message Icon Topic: Muslim leaders and the murders in London Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
b95000

Senior  Member

Online Status: Offline
Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Whisper

There is always something extremists like to point to when doing insainly brutal illogical things.

Sorry, it's not the bombers' pointing to something. This is what the global analysts' and an independent RESPECTABLE BRITISH thinktank has concluded. I know, it's a bit hard to gulp, but the US has sown a mess across the globe for a while and since binning an ELECTED GOVERNMENT in Teheran - 1953 - just on the behest of Iranian American Oil Company.

The American presence in Iran produced Khomeni. Otherwise Iran was a kool spot known as the Paris of that area. Real kool!!

Hi Sasha,
Again, simplified geo-politics does no one any good now.  If you want to look at 1953 in Iran why not 1951 and 1952 when the US opposed an overthrow of the government by Great Britain...giving Iran a chance to prove itself...at least let's get into the details and not just a good ol' blame the USA drumbeat..
Take good care...
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 23 July 2005 at 3:47pm

Again, simplified geo-politics does no one any good now.  If you want to look at 1953 in Iran why not 1951 and 1952 when the US opposed an overthrow of the government by Great Britain ...giving Iran a chance to prove itself...at least let's get into the details and not just a good ol' blame the USA drumbeat..

How very interesting! They kept the Brits from binning an elected government for two years, but did it for their own interest. Thank you for proving my point.

Any amount of words won't correct the US image. It will happen as and when your country learns a lesson or two and becomes a wee humane.

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:41pm

Again, simplified geo-politics does no one any good now.  If you want to look at 1953 in Iran why not 1951 and 1952 when the US opposed an overthrow of the government by Great Britain ...giving Iran a chance to prove itself...at least let's get into the details and not just a good ol' blame the USA drumbeat..

How very interesting! They kept the Brits from binning an elected government for two years, but did it for their own interest. Thank you for proving my point.

Any amount of words won't correct the US image. It will happen as and when your country learns a lesson or two and becomes a wee humane.

How about the racist words you choose?  Are they of no import/consequence?

Beyond that let's look at the details of the situation in Iran at some point...I notice you're very willing to bring that up - what about the Taliban though, & hundreds of other governments across the globe...I've asked you specifically about the heinous horrors of the Taliban in your native Afghanistan and you've really not gotten into any sort of discussion of that Sasha - why not?  No, it is only the US that is PURE EVIL to Sasha...poor Sasha, suffering from racist delusions as he does
[According to Sasha: ALL 300 million Americans are 'stupid', 'foolish' and have a 'difficult time thinking.']

Wow, Sasha, maybe you could show us how to think and become racist, er humane, like you are?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Whisper
Male Other
Senior  Member

Quote Whisper Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 12:52pm

Are you out of your senses? Can you point out ONE racist word in my above post.

Beyond that let's look at the details of the situation in Iran at some point...I notice you're very willing to bring that up - what about the Taliban though, & hundreds of other governments across the globe...I've asked you specifically about
the heinous horrors of the Taliban in your native Afghanistan and you've really not gotten into any sort of discussion of that Sasha - why not?  No, it is only the US that is PURE EVIL to Sasha...poor Sasha, suffering from racist delusions as he does[According to Sasha: ALL 300 million Americans are 'stupid', 'foolish' and have a 'difficult time thinking.']

Wow, Sasha, maybe you could show us how to think and become racist, er humane, like you are?

Sorry to note that you have again slipped or perhaps run out of the point at hand.

IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:30pm

Are you out of your senses? Can you point out ONE racist word in my above post.

Beyond that let's look at the details of the situation in Iran at some point...I notice you're very willing to bring that up - what about the Taliban though, & hundreds of other governments across the globe...I've asked you specifically about
the heinous horrors of the Taliban in your native Afghanistan and you've really not gotten into any sort of discussion of that Sasha - why not?  No, it is only the US that is PURE EVIL to Sasha...poor Sasha, suffering from racist delusions as he does[According to Sasha: ALL 300 million Americans are 'stupid', 'foolish' and have a 'difficult time thinking.']

Sorry to note that you have again slipped or perhaps run out of the point at hand.

Sasha, your racism doesn't have to be explicity spelled out in each and every one of your posts...you've spelled it out directly in any number of them though.  It is to this racism that I refer.  It is when you call all 300 million Americans 'stupid' and 'fools' that I say, you're being racist.  You don't call Bush stupid, you don't call the Democrats in Congress 'stupid' - no you call all Americans 'stupid.'

Until you retract such unwise comments - you will be known as a racist.  That is plain and simple and not connected to the above post save through easily ascertained context.

Oh, and no, I'm certainly not out of mind...I just don't like racism...I will not apologize for that..
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Noah

Quote Noah Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 5:21pm
American is a race on its own? who'd have known? 

not taking a swing at you b9500, its just odd to see it as racism. I dont think all americans a dumb, i have so many wonderful freinds from over there that i talk to nearly daily. But there is a dumbing down of the populationgoing on through terrible media. Belive it or not, but fox is a laughing stock world wide i.e

I hope you realise that I for one, does not come from hatred. I want equal justice for all. this means that we have to pay for the crimes we commit (our governments aswell as individual groups), and you h ave to acknowledge the wrongs your government have done to our own, and your own, through the last century and try to make up for it. More war is just not where its at, if we want a future together.

Dont confuse facts with hatred or propaganda. You know the funny things is, the guys who told me all about it was americans. At first i laughed and told them to jump the lake. I mean c'mon a fraud on this scale is impossible, especially if it is to run for as long as they claimed it had. Well, i started doing my own research, and i started here
http://www.freedomdomain.com/redemption/KnoxKeatingUCC.htm
and took it from there. and man was i in for a surpice. So i figured, well if your government got away with that, how about ours, in our socalled "muslim" countrys? And im still researching into that, it showed to be a much bigger job than researching America, simply because free media and proper education is rare as water on themoon in these places, so nothing much is made avaible to public. Over at you place, man..i have gotten my hands on clasifed CIA documents, thats how much out in the open these things are now.

Do you want to hear my honest oppinion? The whole principle of secret societys and fraternal orders are from the arab part of the world. No reason to lie about it, so perhaps the real world power is where were at. Because if you DO chose to take the red pill, and do your own homework regardless of what other people, you mom, your media and you president thinks, you are going to end up wondering why the hell it is that all these powerfull people are all members at the same clubs internationally. Saddam, Bush, Bin Ladens, Rockefeller  etc.. i mean. c'mon...that doesnt sound healthy for a working democracy does it?

I wish you nothing but well, and hope that you guys over there wake up. Because as of now...you are in fact the only ones who can actually do something to truely change the world. And its not found at the end of a barrel, and it never was.

may truth prevail
Peace
Noah
IP IP Logged
b95000

Senior  Member

Quote b95000 Replybullet Posted: 26 July 2005 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Noah

American is a race on its own? who'd have known? 

not taking a swing at you b9500, its just odd to see it as racism.

B: The United States of America has 300 million citizens who are called Americans.  Yes, the ultimate source of this nation is from all over the planet, but we are Americans.  When Sasha insults Americans, all 300 million Americans, by calling them 'stupid' or 'fools' - all of us mind you - he is being racist - in my humble opinion.

I dont think all americans a dumb, i have so many wonderful freinds from over there that i talk to nearly daily.

B: This certainly sets you apart from Sasha's views - and for that I am glad.

I hope you realise that I for one, does not come from hatred. I want equal justice for all.

B: I agree with you on this.

this means that we have to pay for the crimes we commit (our governments aswell as individual groups), and you h ave to acknowledge the wrongs your government have done to our own, and your own, through the last century and try to make up for it.

B: I agree with you on this.

More war is just not where its at, if we want a future together.

B: Do you believe there is ever a case for just war or for just violence?  Do you believe that police forces should exist and have the right to use lethal force when necessitated?

Dont confuse facts with hatred or propaganda. You know the funny things is, the guys who told me all about it was americans. At first i laughed and told them to jump the lake. I mean c'mon a fraud on this scale is impossible, especially if it is to run for as long as they claimed it had. Well, i started doing my own research, and i started here
http://www.freedomdomain.com/redemption/KnoxKeatingUCC.htm
and took it from there. and man was i in for a surpice. So i figured, well if your government got away with that, how about ours, in our socalled "muslim" countrys?

B: That's quite a looong read - what's your take that all transactions in the market economies are illegitimate?

And im still researching into that, it showed to be a much bigger job than researching America, simply because free media and proper education is rare as water on themoon in these places, so nothing much is made avaible to public. Over at you place, man..i have gotten my hands on clasifed CIA documents, thats how much out in the open these things are now.

B: Isn't that great - I mean that in some countries, like the US, you can at least get this sort of information?  Why are people universally critical of such a country?  That's so narrow minded, imho.

Do you want to hear my honest oppinion? The whole principle of secret societys and fraternal orders are from the arab part of the world. No reason to lie about it, so perhaps the real world power is where were at. Because if you DO chose to take the red pill, and do your own homework regardless of what other people, you mom, your media and you president thinks, you are going to end up wondering why the hell it is that all these powerfull people are all members at the same clubs internationally. Saddam, Bush, Bin Ladens, Rockefeller  etc.. i mean. c'mon...that doesnt sound healthy for a working democracy does it?

B: Interesting theory perhaps...don't know how much they have in common other than they have "power" and "wealth" but does that inextricably prove they're in some sort of kabal?  I personally think that's a big stretch Noah..but I can appreciate your suspicions..

I wish you nothing but well, and hope that you guys over there wake up. Because as of now...you are in fact the only ones who can actually do something to truely change the world. And its not found at the end of a barrel, and it never was.

B: I agree with you on this...and I hope the US wakes up as well and it's not about Republican or Democratic politics that I'm referring to!

may truth prevail
Peace
Noah
Bruce
IP IP Logged
Noah

Quote Noah Replybullet Posted: 27 July 2005 at 10:29am
B: Do you believe there is ever a case for just war or for just violence?  Do you believe that police forces should exist and have the right to use lethal force when necessitated?

No i absolutely despice violent behaviour, But is not blind to the fact that it can be nececery at times (wich is why i stay fit and practice MMA). But its an unfair question because i think i know where its heading. So im going to assume something here (although assuming is a terrible thing). Im in no way for a world police man, enforced by a single country OR a cabal of countrys with a particular world view. Face it. UN and NATO are "western" organisations, and as such does not represent the whole world, its politics, interrests, relegion or people.

B: That's quite a looong read - what's your take that all transactions in the market economies are illegitimate?

Oh man thats but a 100th of it. You really should do youself a favour and read it, it is worth the time it takes.

B: Isn't that great - I mean that in some countries, like the US, you can at least get this sort of information?  Why are people universally critical of such a country?  That's so narrow minded, imho.

no no we are not universally critical of the country that makes it possible to slip this kind of material. Although they werent released by the gub, but by employees who spilled the beans on operations they have been part of, and couldnt live with themself because of it.. What i personally is offended and angered about is WHAT those documents reveals.

B: Interesting theory perhaps...don't know how much they have in common other than they have "power" and "wealth" but does that inextricably prove they're in some sort of kabal?  I personally think that's a big stretch Noah..but I can appreciate your suspicions..

If you read the link i provided, you will realise that this theory is not far fetched at all. All wold finances are owned by the same little cabal of people, so they do have something in common. A dangerous greed, and the fact that all of them without second doubtm will rob their populations. We have had oil swindles, you have had stuff like Enron. The loosers are never the big guys, but all the rest of us.
And the link explains why it is possible. simply because none of us operate under the law that we think we do.

Take a look at black law dictionary (us/uk bible of law terms) and see the entry;

Human being - *see monster

monster?? huh?? Well then we go to see the entry monster and it says *see ward of the court.

You see if you need an attorney, you become a ward of the court (and a monster apparently). Entry, ward of the court:

"A person of unsound mind, and infantile"

So in other words, if you get into trouble under the current maritime admiralty law, and need an attorney...you are an idiot. by difinition of the law.

And these silly word games is really the whole issue here. because who designed the system to be like this over a period of 100 years. Who benefits? We are left with stupid word games that few, even the attorneys and judges can fully comprehend, instead of a working commonlaw system of personal responsability. you know, it was common law that made US great. its M.A.L that makes it hated as a boil in the lower end of the back, and its pulling the rest of the world with it now.

Ever wondered, (in the light of these silly word games) why you now have a CRIMINAL justice system? Not a peoples justice system, not an American justice system. No you have a criminal justice system. I belive it is because criminals are in charge of the justice system, and as usual they arent lying, just...playing on words and terms, but thats just my personal oppinion.

Once we all had civil law, and America was the most beutyful example of this. When the constitution still worked, i would have lived in America as a proud American. The problem is. its not working any more, and we are all left with this law merchant (its slang term) worldwide that is designed only to protect the has a lots, against the has nots.

Again, take the time to read the link, and when you have, i will show you some connections between known world figures that are bound to make you go. hmmmmm?! ...but basics first, and those are in the link freind :)

B: I agree with you on this...and I hope the US wakes up as well and it's not about Republican or Democratic politics that I'm referring to!

heeell no, the old established politcal partys worldwide are owned by the people they claim to protect the rest of us from. thats just fact. I  mean if company x give 10milion in campaign bonus, and several more million to a party. Then you must be an idiot, if you belive that the company does not expect return in redeemable paper notes or favours.  And they will get them, remeber Enron, i mean that was the brightest example i ever saw of what im talking about. pure genious in all its evil. We have had the same happen here all the time, but nowhere near on a scale like that.

But please do tell me, what do you think should happen?

Peace
Noah

Edited by Noah
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version