Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin  Old ForumOld Forum  Twitter  Facebook
Advertisement:
         

Interfaith Dialogue
 IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : Religion - Islam : Interfaith Dialogue
Message Icon Topic: MUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 51 Next >>
Author Message
Nazarene
Male Islam
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 September 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 300
bullet Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:36pm
    
In Matthew 24, Jesus promised that, in the last days, there would be many false prophets that would rise up and deceive many people. When Christians hear the term "false prophet" we usually think in terms of preachers or teachers who present false and damnable doctrines to the body of Christ. While this is a valid interpretation of this term, I believe that there are other mouthpieces of Satan who make no claim to Christianity, yet have an effect on those in the Church who are not prudent enough to avoid being exposed to their prophetic utterances. This effect can be either direct or indirect, as we shall see.
 
WHO IS THAT PROPHETS OF SATAN BECAUSE SATAN DOES NOT LAY CLAIM ON CHRISTIANITY  SATAN REJECT CHRISTIANITY IN SUCH A WAY YOU WON'T NOTICE IT.{  your wrong,he embraced it and used it just like judisum }
 
    assalam alaikum
 
sounds like your talking about these guys.{ The Prophets Of Satan}
 
     jesus says to beware of those " bringing other teaching then his" does this mean the DOCTRINE OF THE ORIGINAL SIN which was " INVENTED BY IRENAEUS OF LYONS AROUND 150C."http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/irenaeus.htmland championded by AUGESTINE OF HIPPO.and around the same time THE TRINITY by TERTULLIIAN.http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761569802/Trinity_(theology).htmlwhy do christains follow these " other teachings-teachers than jesus'? " the so called " on faith alone belief " in others besides jesus,unspoken by jesus and not taught by jesus. was jesus so incomplete in his teachings? matthew 23:10Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ.
peace
leland
 


Edited by Nazarene - 01 April 2009 at 7:47pm
love for all conquers all
IP IP Logged
Nazarene
Male Islam
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 September 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 300
bullet Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:50pm
 
"How can muslims then lay claim that Muhammmad was foretold in the Hindu scripture they did not belive in God this is real absurd"
 
assalam alaikum
  



Edited by Nazarene - 01 April 2009 at 7:48pm
love for all conquers all
IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR
 
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: 13 March 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 573
bullet Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Nazarene

 
{ tell me when and where were Muhammad a perfectionist in bringing take note! the "word" of "God" to the people.}
 
 assalam alaikum

 { from 610-633 in mekkah and madina }

who said muhammad was a perfectionist? he was a  human being like you and i.
 
why did god wait so long?:
 
 
  John 15:26 (New International Version)

 26"When the Counselor{ Gabrial } comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad } who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. { muhammad testifies of jesus' hollyness and the truth of his message }

John 16:5-14 (New International Version)

    5"Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' 6Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. 7But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor { Gabrial } will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone asrtay! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! }in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

 12"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad }, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, { Muhammad recited what Gabrial spoke.}and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. { the message or the word of life }

8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this vividly to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone astray! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! 
 
     i never understood why " some people " say when they read the qu'ran it was full of hate. i've never found  "hate" within the qu'ran myself . it bewildered me till now.
      it's not that there is hate in the qu'ran . it's because of the guilt they feel in their own hearts  when they read it. as we all know the heardest thing to face is that which is within ourselves. " some people "can't handle it so THEY lash out against that which brings them to themselves.breaking the mirror so to speak .
love
leland
 
The spirit of truth is a spirit and Muhammad is definitly not a spirit and how can you ad words into a bible text that muslims already claim is corrupt but if you put Muhammad's name there it is correct how do you know that spirit of truth relates to Muhammad you haven't discover it out of your own. 


Edited by JOUBERAR - 01 April 2009 at 9:40pm
IP IP Logged
Nazarene
Male Islam
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 September 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 300
bullet Posted: 02 April 2009 at 4:08am
Originally posted by JOUBERAR

Originally posted by Nazarene

 
{ tell me when and where were Muhammad a perfectionist in bringing take note! the "word" of "God" to the people.}
 
 assalam alaikum

 { from 610-633 in mekkah and madina }

who said muhammad was a perfectionist? he was a  human being like you and i.
 
why did god wait so long?:
 
 
  John 15:26 (New International Version)

 26"When the Counselor{ Gabrial } comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad } who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. { muhammad testifies of jesus' hollyness and the truth of his message }

John 16:5-14 (New International Version)

    5"Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' 6Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. 7But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor { Gabrial } will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone asrtay! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! }in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

 12"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad }, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, { Muhammad recited what Gabrial spoke.}and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. { the message or the word of life }

8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this vividly to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone astray! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! 
 
     i never understood why " some people " say when they read the qu'ran it was full of hate. i've never found  "hate" within the qu'ran myself . it bewildered me till now.
      it's not that there is hate in the qu'ran . it's because of the guilt they feel in their own hearts  when they read it. as we all know the heardest thing to face is that which is within ourselves. " some people "can't handle it so THEY lash out against that which brings them to themselves.breaking the mirror so to speak .
love
leland
 
The spirit of truth is a spirit and Muhammad is definitly not a spirit and how can you ad words into a bible text that muslims already claim is corrupt but if you put Muhammad's name there it is correct how do you know that spirit of truth relates to Muhammad you haven't discover it out of your own. 
salam
please read into the old testement more. some prophets were refered to as "spirit of truth" or "spoke with the spirit of truth" or the " spirit of truth was in him" {paraphrased}. read carefully so you don't read over or passed things.
  as for muslims thinking the bible is corruped is true. but that doesn't mean that truth does not exsist with it . it's just hard to find.
 
leland


Edited by Nazarene - 02 April 2009 at 6:04am
love for all conquers all
IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR
 
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: 13 March 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 573
bullet Posted: 02 April 2009 at 11:29am
Originally posted by honeto

Jouberar,
can you ask your question in English that I can understand, so I can answer it correctly,
Hasan
 
You can't answer my question.
 
Jesus said he is the the true grape vine why would God put a substitue prophet in his place if he is the true grape vine?


Edited by JOUBERAR - 02 April 2009 at 11:30am
IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR
 
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: 13 March 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 573
bullet Posted: 02 April 2009 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali

Originally posted by JOUBERAR

 
He simply fits it good because he rejects Christianity since his prophet hood.


 Simply because Christianity is not a religion.It is a religion by Paul the Corrupter.It is not a religion of Jesus Christ.

Originally posted by JOUBERAR

Muhammad could not do miracles because he was not a real prophet from God because all the Jewish prophets that God send had perform miracles in God's name.


As far as Miracles are concerned, they do not prove even Prophethood, or whether a man is true or false. Jesus himself said:

 

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24 (Emphasis mine)

 

If false prophets and false Christs can perform miraculous feats, then these wonders or miracles do not prove even the geniuses or otherwise, of a prophet.

 

John the Baptist, according to Jesus, was the greatest of the Israelite prophets. Greater than Moses, David, Solomon, Isaiah and all, not excluding himself peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon them : in his own words: 

 

"Verily I say unto you, among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist..." Matthew 11:11 (Emphasis mine)

 

<!--[if !supLists]-->1.           <!--[endif]-->Not excluding Jesus peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him : because, was he not born of a woman Mary peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon her ?

<!--[if !supLists]-->2.           <!--[endif]-->The Baptist peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be upon him , greater than "all", yet he performed not a single miracle! Miracles are no standards of judging truth and falsehood.

 

So, you see, according to Bible, Miracles prove nothing, just nothing.
 
Because Muhammed could perform miracles because he is not out God.
 
The Apostle Paul did not start Christianity out of his own Christ inspire him through the holy spirit and by the way he was on his way to Damascus to kill christians when Christ apear to him.
Why would he become a christian if he was a member of the jewis council and a pharisee and they gave him the legal rights to kill christian and persecute all of a sudden put his own life in danger and start begining spread the word of God through christianity  and you must remember there was also a so called prophecy of him that he fore told Muhammed coming this Paul you said is corrupter.
IP IP Logged
JOUBERAR
 
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: 13 March 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 573
bullet Posted: 02 April 2009 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Nazarene

Originally posted by JOUBERAR

Originally posted by Nazarene

 
{ tell me when and where were Muhammad a perfectionist in bringing take note! the "word" of "God" to the people.}
 
 assalam alaikum

 { from 610-633 in mekkah and madina }

who said muhammad was a perfectionist? he was a  human being like you and i.
 
why did god wait so long?:
 
 
  John 15:26 (New International Version)

 26"When the Counselor{ Gabrial } comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad } who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. { muhammad testifies of jesus' hollyness and the truth of his message }

John 16:5-14 (New International Version)

    5"Now I am going to him who sent me, yet none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' 6Because I have said these things, you are filled with grief. 7But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor { Gabrial } will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone asrtay! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! }in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me; 10in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

 12"I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth { Muhammad }, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, { Muhammad recited what Gabrial spoke.}and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. { the message or the word of life }

8When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt { the Qu'ran does this vividly to the unbelievers and those who incurd his wrath also those who've gone astray! what some would call HARD TEACHINGS! 
 
     i never understood why " some people " say when they read the qu'ran it was full of hate. i've never found  "hate" within the qu'ran myself . it bewildered me till now.
      it's not that there is hate in the qu'ran . it's because of the guilt they feel in their own hearts  when they read it. as we all know the heardest thing to face is that which is within ourselves. " some people "can't handle it so THEY lash out against that which brings them to themselves.breaking the mirror so to speak .
love
leland
 
The spirit of truth is a spirit and Muhammad is definitly not a spirit and how can you ad words into a bible text that muslims already claim is corrupt but if you put Muhammad's name there it is correct how do you know that spirit of truth relates to Muhammad you haven't discover it out of your own. 
salam
please read into the old testement more. some prophets were refered to as "spirit of truth" or "spoke with the spirit of truth" or the " spirit of truth was in him" {paraphrased}. read carefully so you don't read over or passed things.
  as for muslims thinking the bible is corruped is true. but that doesn't mean that truth does not exsist with it . it's just hard to find.
 
leland
 
"And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Advocate to dwell with you forever, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHOM THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE, BECAUSE IT NEITHER SEES HIM NOR KNOWS HIM. BUT YOU SHALL KNOW HIM, BECAUSE HE WILL DWELL WITH YOU AND BE IN YOU."
John 14:16-17

 

"Many things yet I have to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when HE, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, has come, HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL THE TRUTH. For He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He will hear He will speak, and THE THINGS THAT ARE TO COME HE WILL DECLARE TO YOU."
John 16:12-13

What message do these verses convey?
*
To whom did Jesus speak in these verses?
This dialogue was during the Last Supper and the only ones' present with Him were the Apostles. He told them that the Holy Spirit will dwell within the Church which He will found. He was not speaking to the masses here.

 

There are three spirits, anyone one of which could be the one who is prompting a person.
1. There is first the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, and His prompting is from GOD.
2. Then there is the human spirit which manufactures the prompts through the imagination and other human traits.
3. Finally, there is the evil spirit and its prompting is straight from Satan.

 

"And we are witnesses to these things, and SO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM GOD HAS GIVEN TO ALL WHO OBEY HIM."
Acts 5:32
All who obey Him are prompted by the Holy Spirit. The disobedient are prompted by one of the other spirits.
"Obey your prelates and be subject to them. For they watch as being to render an account of your souls: that they may do this with joy and not with grief. For this is not expedient for you."
Hebrews 13:17
This is a command from GOD.
Was
Martin Luther and the other reformers obedient to their superiors?
Did they obey GOD's command in this verse? No? Then which of the other two spirits was guiding them? 

We obey GOD by keeping His Commandments and His Word whether by word or by letter. In the first Commandment, GOD tells us that He must be first in our lives.
What is most important in our lives is the god of our lives. Do we put GOD first, or do we put money, or power, or worldly things, or the flesh first? If GOD is first in your lives, it is a good sign that the Holy Spirit is prompting you.

This is the covenant with them, which I myself have made, says the Lord. My spirit which is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall never leave your mouth, nor the mouths of your children, nor the mouths of your children's children, from now on and forever, says the Lord" (Isaiah 59:21).

 "Then afterward I will pour out my spirit on all mankind; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions" (Joel 3:1

 



IP IP Logged
Mansoor_ali
Male  Islam
Senior Member
Senior  Member
Avatar

Joined: 25 September 2008
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 584
bullet Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by JOUBERAR

 
Because Muhammed could perform miracles because he is not out God.


 What about Christ?He also performed miracles So he is not Prophet?Do you agree with me?
 
Originally posted by JOUBERAR

The Apostle Paul did not start Christianity out of his own Christ inspire him through the holy spirit and by the way he was on his way to Damascus to kill christians when Christ apear to him.
Why would he become a christian if he was a member of the jewis council and a pharisee and they gave him the legal rights to kill christian and persecute all of a sudden put his own life in danger and start begining spread the word of God through christianity  and you must remember there was also a so called prophecy of him that he fore told Muhammed coming this Paul you said is corrupter.


 Thomas Jefferson

"Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus." (All references not listed here, can be
found in Christianity Betrayed)

 

Pauline Theology

Jesus VS Paul

Peace or no Peace

Paul on Divorce

Paul on Marriage

Did he really meet Jesus

Prisoner of Christ

The Jews Killed Jesus

Pauls blunder- Shows how Paul was wrong concerning the End times.

Paul and the Jewish Law

Christian and Pagan beliefs-See how a major Christian saint and Church father states that Christian beliefs which were introduced by Paul are exactly the same as Pagan beliefs!

Paul VS the Disciples

Paul and Circumcision

Paul and Animal Offerings

Did Paul meet Satan

Paul the False Prophet

Paul the Liar

 

 


 
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 51 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed herein contain positions and viewpoints that are not necessarily those of IslamiCity. This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization.
If there is any issue with any of the postings please email to icforum at islamicity.com or if you are a forum's member you can use the report button.

Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com

Advertisement:



Sponsored by:
Islamicity Membership Program:
IslamiCity Donation Program  http://www.islamicity.com/Donate
IslamiCity Arabic eLearning http://www.islamiCity.com/ArabAcademy
Complete Domain & Hosting Solutions www.icDomain.com
Home for Muslim Tunes www.icTunes.com
Islamic Video Collections www.islamiTV.com
IslamiCity Marriage Site www.icMarriage.com